Author Topic: Who's Gonna See Wu-Tang Live???!!!?  (Read 149 times)

ecrazy

Who's Gonna See Wu-Tang Live???!!!?
« on: July 12, 2004, 10:03:30 PM »
Wu-Tang's Gonna Be @ Rock The Bells This Upcoming Saturday the 17th At The NOS Center In Orange....Who Else Is Going??

I Get My Paycheck On Friday and im going straight To The Globe To Buy My Ticket......

The Lineup Is As Follows:

WU-TANG CLAN W/:
RZA
OL'DIRTY BASTARD
GZA
GHOSTFACE KILLAH
METHOD MAN
RAEKWON
INSPECTAH DECK
MASTA KILLA
U GOD
CAPPADONNA
REDMAN 
DILATED PEOPLES 
SAGE FRANCIS 
EYEDEA + ABILITIES 
SUPERNATURAL 
CHALI 2NA + DJ NU-MARK 
FANTASTIK 4OUR 
DJ MARK LUV 
DJ ICY ICE 
DJ ABEL
Plus a Special Suprise Guest (I heard it was going To Be The Hiero Crew)

GONNA BE A DOPE SHOW!!!!

-VZA-

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Who's Gonna See Wu-Tang Live???!!!?
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2004, 10:15:57 PM »
you know all of 'em aren't going to show up.  has there ever been a wu-show where they all showed up?
Ninja Babes - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NinjaBabes
like women who have abortions... i'm not havin' it.  ~canibus~
bust a nut inside your eye just to show you where i come from.  ~phife dawg~
like a man without no arms... you can't hang.  ~method man~
<--my future wifey

ecrazy

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2004, 10:34:00 PM »
WU-TANG CLAN TO HEADLINE ‘ROCK THE BELLS’ JULY 17 AT THE NATIONAL ORANGE SHOW PAVILION IN SAN BERNARDINO, CA

All Members Confirmed for their first performance together in 10 years

Other acts for the day-long hip-hop feastival include Redman, Dilated Peoples, Sage Francis, Eyedea + Abilites, Supernatural plus special guests DJ Nu-Mark and Chali 2na of Jurassic 5.

The complete line-up of one of the most influential hard-core rap groups ever to emerge--the WU-TANG CLAN--are confirmed to perform at ROCK THE BELLS Saturday, July 17 at the National Orange Show Pavilion in San Bernardino, CA.  Making their first performance together in over 10 years, RZA, GZA, Ol’ Dirty Bastard, Method Man, Ghostface, Raekwon, Inspectah Deck, Masta Killa, U God and Cappadona are destined to be the highlight of what has become one of the brightest hip-hop music festivals in America this year.  Other confirmed acts are Redman, Dilated Peoples, Sage Francis, Eyedea + Abilities and Supernatural with special guests Chali 2na and DJ Nu-Mark of Jurassic 5.

Spearheaded by festival founder and organizer Chang Weisberg of Guerilla Union, the ambitious undertaking was inspired by a lack of quality hip-hop events and tours in the concert industry today. “ROCK THE BELLS is a world-class hip-hop platform that celebrates diversity within the culture and I’m thrilled and honored to be a part of something like this,” says Weisberg.  “At first we thought we could get some of the members of Wu-Tang together and that would be enough, but it became a mission to bring them all out for one special day.  All the members have expressed their excitement to let their alter egos mash the stage and represent the clan.”

Launched in 2003, ROCK THE BELLS is a genuine rite of passage for thousands of urban-minded music lovers from all over Southern California.  Following in the colorful tradition and history of past hip-hop music festivals such as Smoking Grooves and the Cypress Hill Smoke Out, ROCK THE BELLS aims to become the ultimate hip-hop platform and premiere single-day music event in the country by uniting the biggest names involved with urban culture in a spectacular music environment that is exciting, safe and memorable.  Other  world-class acts that have participated in ROCK THE BELLS events include Talib Kweli and Mos Def (Blackstarr),  Busta Rhymes, Cypress Hill and Hieroglyphics, along with a host of others.  Whether it’s an emcee battle, turntable exhibition or b-boy circle, ROCK THE BELLS represents, respects, and recognizes all aspects of the culture.  Look for the ROCK THE BELLS North American tour in 2005. 

You know, im kinda doubting them all showing up as well, but overall it still seems like its going to be a dope show...even if just some of them show up

ecrazy

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2004, 10:40:19 PM »

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2004, 10:53:40 AM »
meth and odb wont be there . the rest will. thats who was missing at the uk show i went 2.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2004, 10:23:07 AM »
They made a pretty good performance here in Belgium last week 8) Ghostface was performing in his bathrobe, lol ;D