Author Topic: who can tell me some info about artist named Frost?  (Read 312 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Anyone remember "Rap Delcares War"
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2004, 12:14:29 PM »
M Dogg was pretty much on point. Dude has been around forever and has always been respected on the west coast. Anyone remember that track he did with Above the Law? They even had a video, I can't remember the name of the song. Also he had a track called Rap Declares War and if I recall, Lighter Shade of Brown, ALT, Proper Dos and Hi-C were also on the track. It came out in '92 I believe.

Yeah... Frost remade Lowrider

And Sikotic, the album you have is Eastside Story, I got the CD. Too bad after 1995, no one cared for him. He just went underground though and started working with young artist. And yeah, dude is almost 50... lol... veterano to the fullest.

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
Re: who can tell me some info about artist named Frost?
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2004, 12:30:04 PM »
is that song Frost feat Daz - Put in work, is that him too?

Mygla

« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2004, 03:27:24 PM »
chech out Jay Tee, Baby Bash & Frost's What's Goin' On, that's some classic westcoast shit! Produced by the big homies Da Playboy Foundation (from Norway)

Bojakabo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BOJAKaBOOOO

gFuNkA

« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2004, 09:30:41 AM »
East Side Story is my favourite Frost album. check the link below for some album infos and a link to download "No Sunshine":
http://www.gfunk.de/releases/eastsidestory.htm

btw, check out "Whats Goin On" from that velvetism album by jay tee & baby beesh, that track is fire.

Killa-G

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • GATE 13 Style
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2004, 10:26:39 AM »
frost is tha shit,and btw. the track STILL UP IN THIS you got from me right!!! its of his 7th album STILL UP IN THIS SHIT!!
I got all of frosts albums and he is from East L.A. His latest album that came 2003 out was Somethin For Tha Ridaz, its like a compillation!! He and Don Cisco are tha tightest mexican rappers!! He is an OG and his album sold very good!!
check his gold album Eastside Storries, its a fuckin classic with tight g-funk melodies!!
Also check Latino Velvet his groop (Frost, JayTee, Don Cisco & Baybe Bash)!!
And yea the song Put It In Work Feat. Daz is from his album Still Up In This Shit that came out 2001 if i remember right!!
Also Check his album When Hella Freeze Over, fuckin classic!!
G-A-T-E 13