Author Topic: The Relatives- The Takeover CD..Cheap  (Read 438 times)

ROCCY

The Relatives- The Takeover CD..Cheap
« on: October 03, 2002, 12:56:38 PM »
I got a homie that gots a box of 50 of them, and I can hook anyone up that wants it..cheap..Yeah, I just listned to this album, its tite..it has guest appearences from B-Brazy,Proof (from D12),dogg,WC,Quianee.Sixx Nine of Six feet deep.Marlon.B-brazy,Ms.Steff,C.J Mack,King T.Timbaland...I wasnt expecting much from this album..but Its pretty good..if anyone is looking for this album, dont go out and get it from the stores..hit me up at Roccy420 my screen name, I can hook ya'l up, I got a homie that gots a bunch of them he got from them...or reply by saying u want one.. we can make a deal..peace
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re:The Relatives- The Takeover CD..Cheap
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2002, 03:19:48 PM »
i want one, how much?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2002, 12:41:24 PM »
id take one but i already have it, to any1 else, PICK IT UP, BUY IT FROM ROCCY or whatever, its worth it the album BANGS

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2002, 10:00:30 PM »
hook me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!

EM28

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2002, 06:52:52 AM »
I'll take one how much?

Smooth

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2002, 11:48:35 AM »
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2003, 10:12:08 PM »
man, im looking for this cd, and im trying to find it cheap  ???