Author Topic: PROPS TO SGV!!!  (Read 448 times)

DAYUM

PROPS TO SGV!!!
« on: July 20, 2004, 07:17:32 PM »
for spitting nothing but facts on dubcnn about chamillionaire... 8)

Fuck Dike Jones

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: PROPS TO SGV!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2004, 11:12:17 PM »
Yea SGV, after reading that post on the webpage I knew I had to give you props for recognizing Cham.  He's not just another rapper out of Texas, he's better that 75% of rappers that are in the mainstream.  But big props to you SGV.

Thirteen

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2004, 10:16:44 PM »
yeah nothing like reading up on a south artist on a westcoast site. props!

personally i'd have reviewed the lastest Kenny Chesney CD on www.dubcnn.com

bjax

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Next Up on the List
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2004, 10:21:17 PM »

lol, i was thinking the same thing.  Chamillionaire is good, but what exactly does this have to do with West Coast hip-hop?

DAYUM

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2004, 11:35:06 PM »

lol, i was thinking the same thing.  Chamillionaire is good, but what exactly does this have to do with West Coast hip-hop?

::)
first off yall dont own the fucking site they can put whatever the fuck they want on there u act like they cant put someone from another coast on there yall just shut the fuck up im trying to give props here dont ruin the thread...

Thirteen

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2004, 11:40:04 PM »
didn't mean to hurt your feelings...didn't know you two were dating

DAYUM

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2004, 11:44:17 PM »

whats with your attitude bitch? get the fuck outta here newbie

ecrazy

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2004, 11:48:22 PM »

Thirteen

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2004, 12:21:16 AM »

first off yall dont own the fucking site i can say whatever the fuck i want on here u act like i cant clown someone on here you just shut the fuck up im trying to state my opinion here dont ruin the thread...

sound familiar?  ;D

DAYUM

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2004, 12:51:30 AM »

first off yall dont own the fucking site i can say whatever the fuck i want on here u act like i cant clown someone on here you just shut the fuck up im trying to state my opinion here dont ruin the thread...

sound familiar?  ;D

good to see ur username if the same as ur age

Thirteen

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2004, 01:18:07 AM »
last time i heard a weak rebuttle like that, i was my assumed age

bjax

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Next Up on the List
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2004, 08:37:01 AM »

first off yall dont own the fucking site they can put whatever the fuck they want on there u act like they cant put someone from another coast on there yall just shut the fuck up im trying to give props here dont ruin the thread...

Are you Chamillionaire's agent or something?  I thought it was a valid point.  I know Lil Jay and (I think) Nima both like Kanye West and shit like that, but you never see them putting up Kanye tracks or talking about Kanye albums.  Why?  Because their sites are supposed to be dedicated to West Coast hip-hop.

Either way,  Chamillionaire is good and this is too simple of a subject for you to get your panties in a twist over.

DAYUM

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2004, 11:03:31 AM »

Are you Chamillionaire's agent or something?  I thought it was a valid point.  I know Lil Jay and (I think) Nima both like Kanye West and shit like that, but you never see them putting up Kanye tracks or talking about Kanye albums.  Why?  Because their sites are supposed to be dedicated to West Coast hip-hop.

Either way,  Chamillionaire is good and this is too simple of a subject for you to get your panties in a twist over.

dont compare Kayne and Chami to each other Kayne is maintstream Chami is not

the reason im happy bout this is cuzz...
Chami is underground ppl underestimate him cuzz of his name n shit they think hes just another gay rapper talking about his money but it aint like that lyrically hes one of the best from Tx and i gotta support my Tx artists cuzz they from my state so are yall gonna get off my nuts or what?

Thirteen

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2004, 12:50:01 PM »

Chami is underground ppl underestimate him cuzz of his name n shit they think hes just another gay rapper talking about his money but it aint like that lyrically hes one of the best from Tx and i gotta support my Tx artists cuzz they from my state so are yall gonna get off my nuts or what?

does SGV know you're running around with crushes on other guys?

DAYUM

« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2004, 12:53:13 PM »

does SGV know you're running around with crushes on other guys?
Smerlus STFU i aint never done anything to you

and wtf? i think u got a crush on him... your the one keep talking about it i never mentioned it im not trying to hit on him im just simply giveing him props for a dope review so dont get jealous hes still ur man... i stick to woman... and im not trying to get u mad cuzz i heard about them military fags...
« Last Edit: July 22, 2004, 12:54:48 PM by A.G. »