Author Topic: Clippers decide to let Richardson go, Kerry In  (Read 395 times)

ecrazy

Re: Clippers decide to let Richardson go, Kerry In
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2004, 03:03:30 AM »
Whoop, Trade Already happened.....where the hell have i been??!!??.....damn work has me too busy......OH WELL

CLIPPERS BITCH

SHAUN LIVINGSTON & KERRY KITTLES = THE FUTURE

ecrazy

« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2004, 03:05:27 AM »
I Was talkin bout the Kerry Kittles TRADE....Sorry...ANYWAYS

CLIPPERS BITCH

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2004, 03:13:00 AM »
It's not even a trade...

ecrazy

« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2004, 03:16:39 AM »

The Clippers aren't standing pat, however. They have acquired veteran swingman Kittles and cash from the Nets for a future second-round pick.

Kittles, who makes $10.3 million this season, is in the last year of his contract. With Kittles and Marko Jaric coming off the books next summer, the Clippers would have max cap room to play with again next year.

The trade takes the Nets out of the salary cap threshold this year, slashing payroll to around $47 million for next season.

ESPN.com

AHEM, GOT EM COACH....Lets not start this again please, i thought we were on good terms....i packed all the bowls away...i dont feel like gettin them out, ok?

pappy

« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2004, 09:04:38 AM »
Kerry Kittles is a great player, and I like that addition a lot...Hopefully they get some more players before the season starts...I'm really hoping they make the playoffs this year...PeACe
kittles isnt a great player get the fuck outta here.  Hes an above average baller who is an huge underacheiver.  especially for what the nets were paying.  The nets have been trying to dump for the past two years.  and this isnt some bull shit i make up.  During b-ball season him along with the knicks allan houston have always been ripped by sports radio shows an fans that call up.

Well, he's not a great player in that sort of way, but he is a good player, and I think his game really fits into the Clippers style of basketball...He just couldn't shine on the Nets with all the stars they already had...He was simply being overshadowed...Put him on the Clippers, and he could be a star himself...PeACe

man,  do you know how many times the nets wanted kittles to step up an he never did.  It wasnt a fact of never givin a fair chance,  it was when is the kid goin live to expectations.  Even when the nets sucked that was the case/

Smoke

« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2004, 09:35:08 AM »
^^Kittles is quicker, has a better shot, and plays better defense...He just didn't get his chance to shine with all the stars in New Jersey...Quentin Richardson woulda' been a bench reserve on the Nets...PeACe

Well now they both have a chance to show their skills in a new home.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2004, 12:16:29 PM »
Kerry Kittles is a great player, and I like that addition a lot...Hopefully they get some more players before the season starts...I'm really hoping they make the playoffs this year...PeACe
kittles isnt a great player get the fuck outta here.  Hes an above average baller who is an huge underacheiver.  especially for what the nets were paying.  The nets have been trying to dump for the past two years.  and this isnt some bull shit i make up.  During b-ball season him along with the knicks allan houston have always been ripped by sports radio shows an fans that call up.

Well, he's not a great player in that sort of way, but he is a good player, and I think his game really fits into the Clippers style of basketball...He just couldn't shine on the Nets with all the stars they already had...He was simply being overshadowed...Put him on the Clippers, and he could be a star himself...PeACe

man,  do you know how many times the nets wanted kittles to step up an he never did.  It wasnt a fact of never givin a fair chance,  it was when is the kid goin live to expectations.  Even when the nets sucked that was the case/

Step up? I'm looking at his averages, and they look pretty good to me, considering he had Kenyon Martin, Jason Kidd, & Richard Jefferson on his team...PeACe