Author Topic: Tyson Knocked Out in the 4th Round.  (Read 903 times)

Montana00

« Last Edit: July 31, 2004, 04:26:28 PM by rampant »

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!

Sikotic™

Re: Tyson Knocked Out in the 4th Round.
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2004, 08:23:44 PM »
It's really sad to see the one of the greatest fighters of the last 20 years go out like that. I don't hate or disliek the guy either. He has had problems, a lot fo them due to being misunderstood. You know he lost most of his money because friends took advantage of him. He would make sure he took care of everyone and ended up in the hole because of it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

PLANT

« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2004, 07:11:31 AM »
It's really sad to see the one of the greatest fighters of the last 20 years go out like that.

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2004, 07:22:05 AM »
It's really sad to see the one of the greatest fighters of the last 20 years go out like that. I don't hate or disliek the guy either. He has had problems, a lot fo them due to being misunderstood. You know he lost most of his money because friends took advantage of him. He would make sure he took care of everyone and ended up in the hole because of it.

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2004, 04:33:36 PM »
he is 38 years old you can't expect him to be as good as a younger opponant in his prime

Foreman over Moorer  ;D

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2004, 04:53:18 PM »
^ yeah that's what i was about to say Foreman did it at 40 years old.  i don't see why tyson  couldn't .

That would be a  nice match though, Foreman (in his prime) vs Tyson(in his prime)

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

bez

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2004, 07:47:46 PM »
Dam, gotta feel bad for Tyson but on the real's I don't think he was even interested in wining.  Take the money and go is what I say.

Props for Williams though, hung in through the first round and got there in the end.