Author Topic: MGS 3 : Snake Eater  (Read 150 times)

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
MGS 3 : Snake Eater
« on: August 04, 2004, 03:49:39 PM »
Anyone else physced up for this??? Metal gear solid 3, I saw the trailer on this website and it looks pretty dope. I just finished reading like this 9 page game spy "all we know about : MGS 3" and it seems like its pretty dope. The time is in 1960's era like right in the turmoil of the cold war...and snake(?) has to infiltrate something like another metal gear...what I didnt get was if solid snake was like 30 something ish in the metal gear series, how could he look like exactly the same, same age in the 60's? well the kojima guy said theere was no use of a time machine (although thtas what I thought at the end of MGS 2 when they said the patriots died 100 years ago) and it didnt say what it was...although you could be playing as the big boss character, solid snakes "dad" kinda his clone, and in the other series he is wearing an eye patch and is the main villain in MGS 2, because in the trailer I saw solid snake wearing an eyepatch so im pretty sure. Anyway its scheduled to drop November 15 for america... I am really amped up for this anyone else? I LOVED the other games, although the end of MGS2 was kinda wierd and i freaky it was still a brilliant game  8)

Montana00

Re: MGS 3 : Snake Eater
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2004, 04:11:00 PM »
ive been a fan of the Metal gear solid game since Metal Gear Solid 2

Im not sure how a jungle atmosphere will work for this genre, but im hoping the best.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2004, 10:17:30 PM »
Yea i wanna get a ps2 for this n GTA:SA

MGS games r always fun to play n this one look realli dope

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2004, 10:48:59 PM »
I loved MGS2 so I'm sure I'll like this.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE