Poll

Who do you think is going to be the ultimate winner at the end of Alien Vs. Predator?

Alien
2 (22.2%)
Predator
4 (44.4%)
The humans
2 (22.2%)
They'll go for a Freddy Vs. Jason type ending to ensure disappointment
1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Alien Vs. Predator - Who's Gonna Win?  (Read 477 times)

Rain

Alien Vs. Predator - Who's Gonna Win?
« on: August 05, 2004, 12:20:58 AM »
I saw this over on The Internet Movie Database and decide to poll it up here to see what you all think. Personally I want to Alien to win. But I'm a little worried the filmmakers probably went with the humans or a Freddy Vs. Jason ending - just to disappoint.
"We need to find courage, overcome
Inaction is a weapon of mass destruction"
- Faithless - Mass Destruction

"It's better to help people than garden gnomes."
- Amelie (2001)

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."
- Franklin Roosevelt

"Power to the people, not the governments."
- Chuck D

"The possibility of physical and mental breakdown is now very real. No sympathy for the Devil, keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride."
- Raoul Duke

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Alien Vs. Predator - Who's Gonna Win?
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2004, 12:35:21 AM »
"Freddy vs Jason" ending?...Jason won in "Freddy vs Jason"...LOL.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2004, 12:36:32 AM »
By the way, I think the movie is gunna be a huge disappointment...But I'm an Alien fan, so I'll go with Alien.

Rain

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2004, 12:48:34 AM »

yeah but they make the suggestion that the fight isnt over. i think its pretty hard to say the either jason or Freddy won by Freddy invading Jason's dream in the final scene.

- Amelie (2001)

- Franklin Roosevelt

- Chuck D

"The possibility of physical and mental breakdown is now very real. No sympathy for the Devil, keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride."
- Raoul Duke

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2004, 12:51:41 AM »

yeah but they make the suggestion that the fight isnt over. i think its pretty hard to say the either jason or Freddy won by Freddy invading Jason's dream in the final scene.

Evil never dies, but Jason won the fight...Why else would he be carrying Freddy's head out of the lake? LOL...The wink was just an extra nod at the audience...PeACe

DAYUM

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2004, 01:03:42 AM »
i think Freddy won because if u look at the movie Freddy whoops his ass through out the whole damn movie and then he winks at the end so people thinks its a tie? but really when there is a tie u see who whooped ass more and i say Freddy whooped more ass...

what do u mean it was an extra nod at the audience?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2004, 01:17:55 AM »
i think Freddy won because if u look at the movie Freddy whoops his ass through out the whole damn movie and then he winks at the end so people thinks its a tie? but really when there is a tie u see who whooped ass more and i say Freddy whooped more ass...

Well...I'm the biggest Freddy fan ever, and I think Freddy whooped Jason's ass, but in the end, Freddy was the one who had his head chopped off...I mean, of course a horror villain can never truely die, and there WILL be a sequel, but you can't say there was no winner in "Freddy vs Jason"...You either think Jason won, because he had Freddy's head, or you think Freddy won, because he was controlling Jason through his dreams...It all depends on how you see it.

Rain

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2004, 01:20:00 AM »

Evil never dies, but Jason won the fight...Why else would he be carrying Freddy's head out of the lake? LOL...The wink was just an extra nod at the audience...PeACe

but Jason carrying Freddy's head was a dream - Freddy's head wouldn't be able to wink and smile when decapitated in the real world. he only could do something like that in the dream world. In the real world, Freddy is bound to 'mortal' rules.

- Amelie (2001)

- Franklin Roosevelt

- Chuck D

- Raoul Duke

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2004, 01:23:32 AM »
So in your mind Freddy won...

Freddy CAN do immortal things in the real world...How do you think he was getting around so fast in the final battle...And how do you think he was climbing walls in "Freddy's Dead"?

Sikx

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • pulu<3hewi
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2004, 02:41:22 AM »
alien all the way, i hope, or tie then >:(

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2004, 02:47:39 AM »

Well...I'm the biggest Freddy fan ever, and I think Freddy whooped Jason's ass, but in the end, Freddy was the one who had his head chopped off...I mean, of course a horror villain can never truely die, and there WILL be a sequel, but you can't say there was no winner in "Freddy vs Jason"...You either think Jason won, because he had Freddy's head, or you think Freddy won, because he was controlling Jason through his dreams...It all depends on how you see it.

it was a tie i think. Freddys world isnt in real life. So his head being chopped off in real life, didnt really mean anything for him being alive or dead. Plus, the girl chopped his head off anyways.

As for the topic...who knows. Predator should KILL Alien. Predator is more of a thinker anyways. Shit, its a predator, it hunts. Plus it can make itself invisible. Alien is just like some big dumb animal lol

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2004, 04:05:06 AM »
They'll go for a Freddy Vs. Jason type ending to ensure a sequel and to let boths types of fans stay happy. Like Nik said it all depends how you see it, same with Alien Vs Predator.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Rain

« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2004, 07:37:28 AM »
So in your mind Freddy won...

Freddy CAN do immortal things in the real world...How do you think he was getting around so fast in the final battle...And how do you think he was climbing walls in "Freddy's Dead"?

i think this whole debate has proved what i mean by Freddy Vs. Jason ending - they dont give u a clear cut winner

- Amelie (2001)

- Franklin Roosevelt

- Chuck D

- Raoul Duke

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2004, 10:47:47 AM »
Neiher one are gonna win, just watch.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

eS El Duque

« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2004, 11:56:11 AM »
Predator.they're more gangsta like 8)