Author Topic: Predictions for November  (Read 165 times)

LIL GUY

• Muthafuckin' OG
Predictions for November
« on: October 16, 2002, 02:49:00 PM »
everyone is waiting for November cuz everything is coming out.
snoop,dmx,2pac,jay-z,nas,ja fool,the roots and others.  make you predictions on what will happen.  who will flop?  who drop the dopest album? who's album will be disapointing, and all that other good shit.

Mine are DMX  will drop a another shitty album for the 3rd straight year, especially since he just started it a month ago.  2pac shit will get pushed back.  Snoops album will be a good album with a couple of tight songs and a lot of fillers, Jay-Z will have a cool album but a lot of ice and big chains and crack will be the main content. ja fool will have good sales but mostly from females.  nas will have 2 good songs and the rest will be a bunch of hypicritical shit.  like "I love hip-hop dont you irv gotti"  I just dont belive nas anymore, after irv gotti is exec. producing his album.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Re:Predictions for November
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2002, 03:02:02 PM »
1.Missy Elliot : This will be tight
2.Common : C-L-A-S-S-I-C
3.The Roots : C-L-A-S-S-I-C
4Nas : Tight Beat will be more a party records
5.J.a Rule : Same Bullshit
6.Jay Z : C-L-A-S-S-I-C
7.Bigg Snoop Dogg : near C-L-A-S-S-I-C but people will hate because its not close to Doggystyle
8. 2pac : Dead legends sale so dont need to talk
9.DMX : ? ? ?
10.Fat Joe : tight tight

BETstaff

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2002, 03:23:34 PM »
Ja Rule- Pretty Much Same as Last Shit he dropped
The Roots- Tightest Yet
Common- Should Be Tight
DMX- Definitly Gonna Be Tightest he done yet.
Snoop Dogg- Gonna Be Good but got a feeling it'll be way to commercial. Gonna Flop
Nas- Same as Ja fool's shouldnt joined murda inc!
Missy- Her & Timbaland 2gether r tight so its gone be tight
Fat Joe- Too Soon after last shit!
2Pac- Pointless ruining his legacy
Jay- Z- Tightest Album of The Month Fo Sho Jay Z is the King Of New York
P Diddy- Bad Boy Class Of 02-03- Pointless Album but means $$$ 4 puffy
Notorious BIG- Greatest Hits- due November/December- Should be good

Murrow

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2002, 04:26:19 PM »
Snoop:  Yo typical Snoop; nothing great and nothing bad

Common:  Gettin passed that Neptunes single, this album will be some experimental; but tight shit

Nas:  "Nastradamus"

Jay-Z:  No classic

PLANT

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2002, 04:45:31 PM »
SNOOP DOGG - CLASSIC

DMX - GONA BE A HUGE ALBUM CANT WAIT FOR HIS RETURN

JAYZ - GONA BE A HUGE ALBUM, NOT QUITE CLASSIC THO

NAS - JUST FELL OFF

COMMON - FRESH ALBUM, CANT WAIT

2pac - NOT SURE

platinumk777

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2002, 05:10:52 PM »
Snoop - Too commercial, and a shitload of fillers. Mediocre album. Kinda like Last meal, only with less gangsta-like songs.

2Pac - Great sales, but like previous albums released after his death, it'll be shit. All tracks re-done, which don't suit Pac's style whatsoever.

Ja Rule - Billboard type shit yet again. Mad sales... didn't imply that it'd be good though.

DMX - Slight improvement from his last album, but it'll be another letdown. Weak production, and almost no guest appearances.

Nas - With Irv Gotti backin him up, expect a very commercialized album, similar to Ja's albums. Nas will gain fans (billboard lovers) and lose others (Illmatic lovers) with this one.

Fat Joe - Pushing his luck. This album will have some gems, but won't match sales from J.O.S.E.

Missy Elliott - I hate Missy, but I got a feeling that she & Timbo will de droppin several club bangers on this one yet again, probably even more than her previous album.

Jay-Z - He'll be dropping a hot album. I'm lookin forward to this one. Hot production, some nice guest appearances will make this one a keeper. Will be as good as Blueprint 1, with a different flavor.

« Last Edit: October 16, 2002, 05:12:20 PM by PlatinuMK777 »

AntoCorsa

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2002, 05:19:08 PM »
I think Ja and Pac will win the battle of sales..
I got a bad feeling about the sales of Snoop & Nas, i dunno why. Snoop because of Pac, Nas because of INC. Dunno! It's a joke, so who knows?

But i def hope WEST to win it! Go Pac! Go Snoop!

budsmokeronly

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2002, 06:02:26 PM »
all I know if Ja rule is on 2Pac's new cd, even just saying one sentence I will never ever buy another deathrow album.  And I have been a big supporter of deathrow buying every album except the deathrow's greatest hits, 2pac greatest hits, and dr christmas.  I hope that snoop pulls off a classic.  I hope Quik's album sells a lot and he gets some long awaited recognition.  Anybody else that was named in this thread I wouldn't even take the time to download.

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2002, 06:11:03 PM »
2PAC - It's going to be better than Until The End Of Time which was good.

DMX - Good but could be great. Two singles dropped last night and got good reviews from callers in Philadelphia.

SNOOP DOGG - Good but could be great. First single is nice and Snoop has improved since his last album with proof from his recent guest appearances and "Pimp Slap".

JAY-Z - This album seems like it could be the only huge one with such a great line up.

NAS - It is hard to tell.

Myrealname

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2002, 12:19:12 AM »
Predictions for November......will be a cold month.