Author Topic: Lakers signs Tonny Bobbitt  (Read 586 times)

Smoke

Lakers signs Tonny Bobbitt
« on: August 10, 2004, 04:49:52 AM »
I know now all the Lakers haters will write posts like "Oh wow! Now they'll win it all!" and bullshit like this one. Please, shut up. I've seen a couple of games of Cincinnati, last year, and i think i remember this guy. He was a good defender, great shooter from outside (174/431 .404 in Cincinnati). A pretty good Guard. Who knows him more than i do? Anyway he was been named MVP of the Portsmouth Invitational Tournament, averaging 17.0 points, 4.3 rebounds and 4.3 assists.

Career Highlights: Named Conference USA Sixth Man of the Year and earned Third Team All-Conference USA honors as a senior. Was the leading scorer in the NABC All-Star game at the Final Four with 22 points.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Lakers signs Tonny Bobbitt
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2004, 07:27:43 AM »
the reason why "laker haters" are supposed to make fun of this thread is because you make a thread for EVERY bullshit the lakers to or MIGHT do (e.g. when a good player demands trade.. etc) ... but guess what, this isnt a Laker-Forum, this isnt a Laker-Section. This isnt even a NBA-Section. Keeping that in mind, one shouldnt make a thread about every fart an NBA Team makes.

wow.. pour out some champagne
lol i can imagine if the lakers hired a new public relations person someone here would post it and everyone would be saying what a great move it was

Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sikx

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • pulu<3hewi
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2004, 07:40:37 AM »
neverheard of him, i guess he is average player like lakers atm ;D

lmao @ 7even, ur so right.

u should make one lakers topic as u said so lakers fans could discuss there about all new bench warmers. dont post everytime new topic when they hire new janitor :-\ 8)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2004, 07:42:45 AM by Sikx »

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2004, 08:40:45 AM »
you gotta be kidding me

Montana00

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2004, 09:15:23 AM »
this embarrising. Every thread you make about the lakers gets worse and worse.

Whats next? The lakers are so desperate that they bring larry bird out of retirement?

Smoke

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2004, 11:09:30 AM »
you gotta be kidding me

this embarrising. Every thread you make about the lakers gets worse and worse.
Whats next? The lakers are so desperate that they bring larry bird out of retirement?

Maybe you two Laker Haters dont know it, but i'm called Antonio, not Mitch Kupchak , so what is exactly "embarassing"? The fact that i've opened a topic about a player Mitch Kupchak has signed? The title is very clear, get the fuck out of here if you dont want to discuss about this operation. You both are stupid, no discussion.

Montana00

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2004, 11:41:31 AM »
i am discussing the topic. Tony bobbitt sucks.

The lakers are signing horrible players, and there going to suck this season.

eS El Duque

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2004, 01:06:35 PM »
the reason why "laker haters" are supposed to make fun of this thread is because you make a thread for EVERY bullshit the lakers to or MIGHT do (e.g. when a good player demands trade.. etc) ... but guess what, this isnt a Laker-Forum, this isnt a Laker-Section. This isnt even a NBA-Section. Keeping that in mind, one shouldnt make a thread about every fart an NBA Team makes.

wow.. pour out some champagne
lol i can imagine if the lakers hired a new public relations person someone here would post it and everyone would be saying what a great move it was

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2004, 01:43:13 PM »

You're the biggest bandwagon piece of shit I've ever known...A few months ago you were shouting, "LAKERS TIL I DIE!", you fuckin homo.

Montana00

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2004, 02:36:19 PM »
lol bandwagon.

All i did was say "Lakers are going to win the championship" i wasnt dick riding there team, and im not doing it now.
Im not making new topics about how the lakers signed another piece of shit player, that no other team wanted.

And even if i was on the lakers bandwagon, at least im smart enough to get off while the lakers arent complete losers.

So while im rooting for a good team, you can walk around your city wearing a chris mihm jersey.

Smoke

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2004, 02:45:10 PM »

Well he's supposed to fight for a role in the bench. It's not that the Lakers will win the title or loose it thanx to Bobbitt. But thanx for your comment about the player. That's what i asked.

lol bandwagon.
All i did was say "Lakers are going to win the championship" i wasnt dick riding there team, and im not doing it now.
Im not making new topics about how the lakers signed another piece of shit player, that no other team wanted.
And even if i was on the lakers bandwagon, at least im smart enough to get off while the lakers arent complete losers.
So while im rooting for a good team, you can walk around your city wearing a chris mihm jersey.

I got no problem wearing a Chris Mihm jersey. I got no problems if the Lakers will not make the playoffs for the next 6 years like the Bulls. I was a Laker when Ceballos used to make surf the day before a decisive playoffs game, and Van Exel thought he was the next Tyson. I'll always be a Laker, with or without Mihm. That doesnt make Mihm better than Shaq, or better than what he is (a good back-up center, nothing more), but i dont sell myself to the "team of the moment" like you. Shaq is a Laker and Lakers are the team who gets 10 pages in Slam? Ok, I'm a Laker. Now Houston is the team who gets them 10 pages? Ok, i'm a Rocket. Mmmm.. Congrats.

Montana00

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2004, 02:58:14 PM »
I think your both on drugs.

When i say "Lakers are going to win" It doesnt mean im a member of the lakers bandwagon. It doesnt mean i want to get in their pants. It only means i think there going to win. So all your bs can stop about me being a "Team of the moment" person or a lakers sellout, because i never was a lakers fan. I just thought they'd win the championship.

Smoke

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2004, 03:37:53 PM »
Actually i dont use drugs. Never did. But man, you betta check yourself before you diss somebody..

In my town, this means you stopped being a Lakers fan when they started to get worse (means: after the Finals with Pistons). And you are rooting for a good team (means: a team who can win the title). Maybe in your town it means another thing. If it does, please translate it so we can understand it.

Montana00

« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2004, 03:54:21 PM »
Read My Lips.

Lets say the pistons went against the wizards. And lets say you chose the pistons to win.

Does that makes you a Pistons fan because you know there going to win? NO, it just means thats the team you picked to win.

I was never a lakers fan. I just thought they were going to win because they had the big stars.

Smoke

« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2004, 04:01:16 PM »
That's not the strange part. Continue with the..

"And even if i was on the lakers bandwagon, at least im smart enough to get off while the lakers arent complete losers.
So while im rooting for a good team, you can walk around your city wearing a chris mihm jersey."

::)