Author Topic: Buck > Banks & "Bang Bang" >> "Bang Bang"  (Read 479 times)

SGV

Buck > Banks & "Bang Bang" >> "Bang Bang"
« on: August 14, 2004, 01:24:57 PM »
First and foremost, Straight Outta Cashville is MUCH better than Hunger For More. Lyrically, production and overall feel goes to Buck. Banks tried a little too hard to emulate Get Rich Or Die Trying. I don't think Game or Yayo will come close to Buck's album. This is why Buck is the best outta G-Unit. He has his OWN indentity. He's not on some puppet shit like the rest of them. Glad to see D-Tay on the album, too. It's good to know that there's still artsits out there who don't forget where they came from(cough Game cough).

And, I seen Jome on here hyping up "Bang Bang" by Krumbsnatch & Styles, saying it was better than Bucks. But, in no way, does Krumb and Styles' version remotely touch Buck's.

Big ups to Buck!

Sikotic™

Re: Buck > Banks & "Bang Bang" >> "Bang Bang"
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2004, 02:10:02 PM »
I haven't heard the Bang Bang by Kumbsnatcha so I can't comment on that, but I def agree with ya that Bucks album tops Banks album by alot. Bucks album was a very solid release, it kinda caught me off guard. Banks album still hasn't grown on me.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

PLANT

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2004, 02:13:39 PM »
I couldnt agree more.  The Young Buck album is dope, like I said, front to back.  My fav. album since "College Dropout"

bjax

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Next Up on the List
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2004, 03:46:06 PM »
I dug Banks' album more, but Buck's version of "Bang Bang" was better than the one with Styles P just because he didn't speed up the sample and it really fit the mood of the song.  Nothing can beat the original "Bang Bang" though.

N-Sane Brain

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2004, 04:59:31 PM »
First and foremost, Straight Outta Cashville is MUCH better than Hunger For More. Lyrically, production and overall feel goes to Buck. Banks tried a little too hard to emulate Get Rich Or Die Trying. I don't think Game or Yayo will come close to Buck's album. This is why Buck is the best outta G-Unit...

Agree.

...And, I seen Jome on here hyping up "Bang Bang" by Krumbsnatch & Styles, saying it was better than Bucks. But, in no way, does Krumb and Styles' version remotely touch Buck's.

Disagree.

Jome

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2004, 06:54:59 PM »
Look who's back after being sonned OFF the board..  :laugh:

Both tracks are sick, but Krumbs version is harder.. Buck's track is smoother..
Me, I'd rather take a bangin' hard track before a slower track, about every day..
Needlez came through on the beat no doubt, 100 times better than the 1st single.. but the keyboards or el-guitar or what it is, pretty much saved the beat.

* Jome is surprised that SGV "stooped" to the level of actually liking a G-Unit album *

eS El Duque

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2004, 07:38:27 PM »
To me, I have to say I like banks album more, due to a few tracks. But Bucks album is SOLID, unlike Banks album, which has some really great tracks, then some "so-so"

But congratz to buck for making a solid album, proving his haters wrong!

SGV

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2004, 08:26:22 PM »
Where exactly was I "sonned" off the board?

Oh and yea, I forgot. Mr. "At least he brings that gangsta shit" Jome only likes "hardcore" music. LOL.

Nonetheless, I didn't STOOP to nothing. Buck has been growing on me. At the moment, he's one of the best in South. But, I mean, I been bumping Buck since he was with D-Tay. I was bumping Buck on "600 Degreez," "UTP Playaz" and the B-Legit album. I been knowing about Buck, he's just at the top of his game right now.

But, of course, Jome Banks(LMAO @ This dickriding ass faggot) wouldn't know.

Jome

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2004, 01:13:43 AM »
Where exactly was I "sonned" off the board?

Oh and yea, I forgot. Mr. "At least he brings that gangsta shit" Jome only likes "hardcore" music. LOL.

Nonetheless, I didn't STOOP to nothing. Buck has been growing on me. At the moment, he's one of the best in South. But, I mean, I been bumping Buck since he was with D-Tay. I was bumping Buck on "600 Degreez," "UTP Playaz" and the B-Legit album. I been knowing about Buck, he's just at the top of his game right now.

But, of course, Jome Banks(LMAO @ This dickriding ass faggot) wouldn't know.

HAH!
Stop the homo talk, everybody knows you mysteriously disappeared in thin air once your whole "Jome likes 50 Cent because of Dre" campaign got shut the F down by bumping 1 single thread from months before 50 signed with Dre.. sonning your last 30 posts in one go.

You're predictable as fuck, I could have said 10 months ago that you would diss the Banks album, and praise the Buck album..
You're changing opinions to fit the discussion, and to make yourself look like the special ed kid.
If this whole board was praising the Buck album, we all know who would argue against it.. don't we.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2004, 10:15:34 AM »
It's good to know that there's still artsits out there who don't forget where they came from(cough Game cough).

ok, go ahead...explain
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

SGV

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2004, 01:08:26 PM »
Jome: Yea, you knew I'd like Buck over Banks, like I knew you'd nut hug Banks and say his album was better than Bucks. Talk about predictable.

And, you only nut ride 50 because of Dre. You may have known about him and listened to his songs here and there, but you didn't straddle him like you do now. Don't front. If he never got down with Dre, you NEVER would be a G-Unit fan, you'd NEVER be defending him EVERY SINGLE CHANCE you get. You'd NEVER rename yourself Jome Banks. LMAO. Fuck outta here. Just because you made ONE thread about the man don't mean you were a fan. Hell, I made a thread about MF Doom and MF Grimm, but I'm FAR from a fan. We know that anything that has to do with Dre, you love. It's no secret.

I'd like to add, the majority of the people on here are diggin' the Buck over the Banks. So, there goes that thought process. It's safe to say, even Banks only made ONE hot song, you'd STILL choose his album over Buck's. That's what dickriders like yourself do. How could you feel like a man when you're riding another man so tough? I feel bad for you Mr. Hardcore. LOL.

Baby G: Game disses the man who gave him his start. If JT didn't put Game on, what are the chances of Dre hearing him? He got a gang of connects through JT. Way before Dre was involved, Game was hookin' up with Bun B, Young Noble, Tela, San Quinn etc. But the moment this character blows up, he starts talkin' shit about JT. That's forgeting where you're from. He wasn't always Game of G-Unit, but he'll lead you believe that.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2004, 01:28:45 PM by SGV Is Hip Hop »

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2004, 02:47:52 PM »
Baby G: Game disses the man who gave him his start. If JT didn't put Game on, what are the chances of Dre hearing him? He got a gang of connects through JT. Way before Dre was involved, Game was hookin' up with Bun B, Young Noble, Tela, San Quinn etc. But the moment this character blows up, he starts talkin' shit about JT. That's forgeting where you're from. He wasn't always Game of G-Unit, but he'll lead you believe that.

Um...I already know he got his start with JT. I didnt hear him diss him tho. Only thing I remember hearin him say is that JT put out his old project to make money off him now that he blowin up.

Jome: Yea, you knew I'd like Buck over Banks, like I knew you'd nut hug Banks and say his album was better than Bucks. Talk about predictable.

And, you only nut ride 50 because of Dre. You may have known about him and listened to his songs here and there, but you didn't straddle him like you do now. Don't front. If he never got down with Dre, you NEVER would be a G-Unit fan, you'd NEVER be defending him EVERY SINGLE CHANCE you get. You'd NEVER rename yourself Jome Banks. LMAO. Fuck outta here. Just because you made ONE thread about the man don't mean you were a fan. Hell, I made a thread about MF Doom and MF Grimm, but I'm FAR from a fan. We know that anything that has to do with Dre, you love. It's no secret.

LMAO @ Jome Banks. Ahh what a dickryder. Dude is in love with G-Unit though. In his eyes, if you're with 50 - you can do no wrong.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2004, 05:30:10 PM »
I'm not sure which album I like more

Buck's has dope tracks like Stomp, Bonafide Hustler or Bang Bang (which I agree is better than the Styles / Krumbsnatcha's version cause they didn't jack the whole beat which was a good idea on Buck's part considering how dope the beat is) but Banks has dope tracks too like Til The End and Warrior 2

Game disses the man who gave him his start. If JT didn't put Game on, what are the chances of Dre hearing him? He got a gang of connects through JT. Way before Dre was involved, Game was hookin' up with Bun B, Young Noble, Tela, San Quinn etc. But the moment this character blows up, he starts talkin' shit about JT. That's forgeting where you're from. He wasn't always Game of G-Unit, but he'll lead you believe that.

how is dissing a man you have business problems with forgetting your roots when you are steadily repping your crew and where you from (The Black Wallstreet, CPT)

according to both of em JT never been Game's family or nothin like that they just had a deal and I doubt you know enough details about that deal to tell who's right here

One could say the same about you for upping Buck's album like that when you never made a thread about him before (I don't know whether you did or not but let's assume you didn't) he was with G-Unit although you did know him like you just mentioned. The reason you are now hyped about him (as Jome is about Banks) is the fact that both of them have now recorded a solo album and are on top of their game as you put it plus people talk alot about them so you automatically talk more about them too. Look at it like this: how much have you talked about 50 Cent before he hooked up with Dre and blew, how much after ? there you go

SGV

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2004, 06:22:53 PM »
Not bigging up JT is forgetting where he came from, IMO. He should at least say "You know what, fuck it, JT and I got business problems, but he put me in the game." That's why I like Buck. He never talks bad about Juvenile, regardless of their business situation. That's NOT forgetting where you came from.

And, with Buck. I'm not hyped by this cat at all. I do dig the album, but you won't see me changing my name S.G.V. Buck. The only time, like I do now, I brought up 50's name was to say he was wack. I thought he was wack pre-Dre. I think he's wack with Dre. I've NEVER been into the cat. From the moment I heard him on the Wake Up Show, I knew he was booty.

Jome

« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2004, 07:56:38 PM »
Don't front. If he never got down with Dre, you NEVER would be a G-Unit fan, you'd NEVER be defending him EVERY SINGLE CHANCE you get. You'd NEVER rename yourself Jome Banks. LMAO. Fuck outta here. Just because you made ONE thread about the man don't mean you were a fan. Hell, I made a thread about MF Doom and MF Grimm, but I'm FAR from a fan. 

The difference is, I make threads about people I have a feeling I will get some feedback on.
You make threads about unknown fucks (like 50 was back then) who are mostly either wack as fuck, or uninteresting to most people.

If I post a topic about somebody unknown and get no reply/or negative feedback, I won't waste my time posting about them again..
But you, you'll bang on forever about how great this/these guy/guys are, even how many people tell you he/they sucks.
(Sometimes they might even be good or great artists, but people won't check them because you're a arrogant fuck, and plus many of the artists you like, suck even more than the people you say suck, and often for worse reasons than you have.)

You're trying to force your opinion (as biased as anybody else) on everybody, like your opinion is the truth, even how twisted it might be.
You're a 17-18 year old kid who think that you're the almighty oracle, try viewing things from different perspective one time, it might do you good.
Join the military, and tell your commanding officer that you know better than him as well, it'll might wonders for you.

We know that anything that has to do with Dre, you love. It's no secret.

Oh, so I didn't call Obie Trice, D12 and Shaunta a waste of beats, and Stat Quo wack as fuck.. ??
Check your facts for once, smartass.
I bet Stat Quo gets a pass for working with Dre, since he's from the South and since most people don't like him right..  ::)

I'd like to add, the majority of the people on here are diggin' the Buck over the Banks. So, there goes that thought process. It's safe to say, even Banks only made ONE hot song, you'd STILL choose his album over Buck's. That's what dickriders like yourself do. How could you feel like a man when you're riding another man so tough? I feel bad for you Mr. Hardcore. LOL.

58% vs. 42% on a forum consisting mostly of MTV viewers and school kids..
Go back to bumping those Lil Jon and P.Diddy jams, while I be bumpin' the gangstashit..  8)

LMAO @ Jome Banks. Ahh what a dickryder. Dude is in love with G-Unit though. In his eyes, if you're with 50 - you can do no wrong.

Don't even get me started on your lil netgangbangin' ass.
Everybody on WCC knows I blasted 50 & G-Unit for selling out on "P.I.M.P.", "Wanna get yo know ya", "Baby U got", "Smile", etc..
Dissing 50 or G-Unit on the net after they sold xx million records, is like pissing in the ocean though.. that's why I ridicule all those obvious jealous hate threads/posts.

That's why SGV already started hating on one of his former favorite artists, The Game,.. because he knows he'll go multi-platinum, and the connection with Dre.. it's hilarious really..  ;D
Just watch how much hate The Game will get in 6 months when he's multi-platinum.. or look at all the Eminem-haters, Jay-Z haters, etc.. basically the people on top of the charts.

Either Americans gotta be the most hateful/spiteful people on earth, or this board is just overrepresented..  :D
(This doesn't go for you Baby, you're Canadian if you didn't know.)

« Last Edit: August 15, 2004, 08:00:15 PM by Jome »