Author Topic: Stupid Ass School Bus Driver  (Read 282 times)

mrtonguetwista

Stupid Ass School Bus Driver
« on: August 14, 2004, 10:37:16 PM »
FONTANA — First-grader Sarah Macias was on her first school bus ride ever, but it ended with the child in tears and lost. The bus driver ordered off the bus. She was five miles away from her home.

Luckily, a Rialto woman, Claudia Walker, spotted the frightened little girl and took her to the Fontana Police Department.

The incident happened back on August 4, but it was made public yesterday.

Apparently, it occurred at the end of the second day of school when a teacher instructed Sarah to follow girls boarding a bus. Reportedly, she was distracted when her shoe fell off and boarded the wrong bus.

According to the San Bernardino Sun, the girl says she was told to get off when the bus reached its last stop.

hector

Re: Stupid Ass School Bus Driver
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2004, 10:46:59 PM »
hahaha, funny story reminds me of a couple of my own life experiences.

DAYUM

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2004, 10:49:40 PM »
hahaha, funny story reminds me of a couple of my own life experiences.

yeah kill yourself now no one likes you or is it becuase your moms a busdriver like the one on south park?

hector

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2004, 10:52:12 PM »
oh my mom is a bus driver like the one on southpark.  except she is not that angry and loud.  in fact she is kinda softspoken.  You might have met her before, except she doesn't ever drive the short bus.

DAYUM

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2004, 10:53:27 PM »
oh my mom is a bus driver like the one on southpark.  except she is not that angry and loud.  in fact she is kinda softspoken.  You might have met her before, except she doesn't ever drive the short bus.

she must be the sluty one then...

hector

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2004, 11:07:25 PM »
yeah she is real slutty.  In fact she doesn't ever turn anyone away.  except for this one time she said this lil ass wannabe mexican gangsta tried to hit on her.  he wanted to take her to his 5th grade playground and have a monkeybars date with her.  She was all down, but then he ended up leading her to a gay brothel, and next thing she knew he was out of sight.  All she has left is this helmet that he wore with a sticker that says: Penguin Pride.

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2004, 11:09:51 PM »
that's some crzy shit lol i live in rialto and fontana is the next city over...that shit kinda pisses me off i think that driver should get charged with child endangerment >:(

DAYUM

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2004, 11:12:32 PM »
yeah she is real slutty.  In fact she doesn't ever turn anyone away.  except for this one time she said this lil ass wannabe mexican gangsta tried to hit on her.  he wanted to take her to his 5th grade playground and have a monkeybars date with her.  She was all down, but then he ended up leading her to a gay brothel, and next thing she knew he was out of sight.  All she has left is this helmet that he wore with a sticker that says: Penguin Pride.

you have a wierd imagination nice story tho you should write a book of different storys you made up bieng 27 is a good age to be a book writer... o wait your too  bizzy makeing up storys about 15 year olds over the internet and fighting people over the internet u lead a bizzy life...

hector

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2004, 11:24:03 PM »
naw its not that bizzy.  not as busy as your life.  I mean I don't have to spend hours playing crips and bloods, or drawing with crayons on my school walls.  and plus I don't have to go on time out.  hey can you send me an album that you chopped and screwed?

DAYUM

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2004, 11:24:48 PM »
naw its not that bizzy.  not as busy as your life.  I mean I don't have to spend hours playing crips and bloods, or drawing with crayons on my school walls.  and plus I don't have to go on time out.  hey can you send me an album that you chopped and screwed?
sure, but can u get a job and quit bieng a "threat to society" fuckin junky...

hector

« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2004, 11:25:28 PM »
by the way, I dunno, I'm nothing smart or anything, but once I learned, book writer = author.

but then agian that probably won't mean anything to a gangsta like yourself.  Your too busy pullin jackmoves and whatnot.

hector

« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2004, 11:27:25 PM »
sure, but can u get a job and quit bieng a "threat to society" fuckin junky...

well no, I can't get a job.  I don't have any personal skills.  I can't communicate with others.  Hey whats your job history like?

DAYUM

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2004, 11:32:04 PM »
by the way, I dunno, I'm nothing smart or anything, but once I learned, book writer = author.

but then agian that probably won't mean anything to a gangsta like yourself.  Your too busy pullin jackmoves and whatnot.

yeah i mean we all got gangsta in us i mean u fight people over the internet can that be any more gangsta?

DAYUM

« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2004, 11:32:32 PM »
oh and lets not forget your a "threat to society"

hector

« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2004, 11:35:43 PM »
yeah lets not forget you have to wear a helmet everywhere you go becuz your retarded.  Here let me help you with something, I'mma give you a clue, and you just be confused for the next 48 hours, then get some help, and then maybe you can understand whats going on.  ready for the clue?  here it is:

S-A-R-C-A-S-M