Author Topic: Dj Quik Retires: Passes Torch To Shade Sheist.  (Read 1780 times)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: Dj Quik Retires: Passes Torch To Shade Sheist.
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2011, 12:11:28 PM »
lol
DJ Quik passing the torch to Shade Shiest, is like Jay-Z passing the torch to Memphis Bleek
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 12:14:00 PM by Michael Madsen »

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2011, 12:18:32 PM »
lol
DJ Quik passing the torch to Shade Shiest, is like Jay-Z passing the torch to Memphis Bleek

People like you mess it up for everyone else.  Shade is one of the few established artists that posts here, and he's put in a lot of work for the West Coast.  But haters like you are going to make it your goal to make sure Daz, Shade, and nobody else ever posts here.  Like the idiot who called Daz a crackhead.  I haven't seen Daz post since then.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2011, 12:37:28 PM »
lol

People like you mess it up for everyone else.  Shade is one of the few established artists that posts here, and he's put in a lot of work for the West Coast.  But haters like you are going to make it your goal to make sure Daz, Shade, and nobody else ever posts here.  Like the idiot who called Daz a crackhead.  I haven't seen Daz post since then.

congratulations, ur "retardation" caught wind my way

do u really think, Shade Shiest will stop positin on this forum,, cuz i compared him wit Memphis Bleek..?

"mess it up for everyone"? did my previous post ruin ur day or somthing?  this is some mad deep emotional emo-shit right here, fam  :puke:

« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 12:41:22 PM by Michael Madsen »

Okka

« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2011, 01:16:03 PM »
lol

People like you mess it up for everyone else.  Shade is one of the few established artists that posts here, and he's put in a lot of work for the West Coast.  But haters like you are going to make it your goal to make sure Daz, Shade, and nobody else ever posts here.  Like the idiot who called Daz a crackhead.  I haven't seen Daz post since then.

Daz has been on tour with Snoop for a long time, that's probably why he hasn't posted.

polepositon

« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2011, 03:30:34 PM »
how the fuck is he hating? That word is soooo fucking HATING!! lol.  it's true. you pass the tourch to a Mausberg (R.I.P)calibur type rapper.

Just cause he post here does not mean members shouldn't and can't post their opinoins. That is just dumb as hell to say.

So, since many of the artist DON'T post here then and only then can you say they are making gay songs with boy bands?

And, maybe, just maybe, an artist that has or does post here hasn't cuz he or she is busy!

neway. quik passing the tourch to Shade is like Obama giving the presidency back to Bush. WTF!! Sorry, I didn't even like his "where I wanna be song"...havnt heard any other tracks by him. Thinking bout peeping the Quik produced track y'all made mention of in the first post.

I don't mean any disrepect either. It's my opinion and I'm sticking to it. shrugs.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 03:33:11 PM by poleposition »

Elkoizm

« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2011, 09:46:10 PM »
I don't see why or how this thread is still going.

papa-smurf

« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2011, 10:07:19 PM »
damn!this is wack.hope he at least release fresher then me with suga free

Elkoizm

« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2011, 10:17:47 PM »
^ see what I mean?
smh.

LYRIDER

« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2011, 11:21:40 PM »
^^^ cuz of people like u ............. and like me now  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Elkoizm

« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2011, 01:53:21 AM »
^ hahaha I know right?
 8) 8) 8)

polepositon

« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2011, 10:43:22 AM »
i swear people say some of the most stupid shit. smh.

Stan

« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2011, 12:56:38 PM »
So did he pass down the torch or what?  Is the torch a flaming mic?  ???

Mista Rosa

« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2011, 04:16:30 PM »
So did he pass down the torch or what?  Is the torch a flaming mic?  ???

-Waiting for Okka to  jump on him-
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

So Much Style

« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2011, 01:14:10 AM »
dj quik aint passin no torch to shade shiest...no offense but that  book of david was the shit!!!!
So much style back at it again

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2011, 06:07:55 AM »
lol

that idiot is called Suge Knight, he´s the one who first said it . Daz has banged on the net for a decade, his idiotic rants make some people call him out.  he will be back, he´s touring like okka said