Author Topic: who else copped jimmy jones album?  (Read 288 times)

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
who else copped jimmy jones album?
« on: August 25, 2004, 08:19:05 AM »
incredible piff!

3.5/5

had too many old tracks, some of the beats sound too similar

juelz flow on only one way up is :o

haha @ mase having more cds left on the rack than jones
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

jeromechickenbone

Re: who else copped jimmy jones album?
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2004, 10:15:10 AM »
are his beats tight?

teecee

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2004, 12:39:11 PM »
Smartass, what are some joints i should check for on his album.............his rip off of Talib's around my way isnt on there is it?  I guess ill check this album, there has to be some hot tracks on there; thing is, i didnt like the Dipset album at all because it all sounded like ripoff kanye beats.......

and mase will sell more units than Jim guaranteed smartass

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2004, 02:17:00 PM »
ur review was pretty much on point smartass and some of the beats sounded similar but it was a pretty good album, and im almost positive mase will sell more units than jim jones

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2004, 04:22:35 PM »
haha @ mase having more cds left on the rack than jones

the store prob stocks more mase cd's than jim jones anyway

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2004, 10:30:11 PM »
fuckin hmv and musicworld didnt have this cd
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

platinumk777

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2004, 10:43:21 PM »
I liked Spanish Fly, Stetch & Bend and Let's Ride a lot. A lot of average tracks, and some sub-par. 3.5/5 is definitely on point

Jome

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2004, 11:09:16 PM »
Good beats, Blackout Muzik & Heatmakerz make dope beats, even how much they recycle.
Hope they release the instrumental version of this album, but I would never buy the album itself.

eS El Duque

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2004, 11:55:31 PM »
Good beats, Blackout Muzik & Heatmakerz make dope beats, even how much they recycle.
Hope they release the instrumental version of this album, but I would never buy the album itself.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2004, 08:39:58 AM »
Smartass, what are some joints i should check for on his album.............his rip off of Talib's around my way isnt on there is it?  I guess ill check this album, there has to be some hot tracks on there; thing is, i didnt like the Dipset album at all because it all sounded like ripoff kanye beats.......

and mase will sell more units than Jim guaranteed smartass
nah, around my way isnt on there. its been on too many mixtapes.
this is jones(people really like this. i dont, you may)
only one way up
lovely daze, memory lane(this is two songs in one)
when thugs die
talking to the world

id get ryder muzik instead, if you havent heard that yet. it was better than alot of these albums people hype up as album of the year.

man, diplomatic immunity is one of the few albums im still bumpin from 03. that, the true meaning, destined for greatness, and legend of the liquid sword. theres prob a few more, but those are the ones that stick out in my head.

of course mase will sell more units, i just found it funny how everyone says hes a nobody and hes got less left on the rack than him. ekardz: dont even try to pull bullshit about ordering less because every cd in the new section has the same amout of albums. they dont cut down on albums until the end of the first week, depending on sales, especially considering that its in a mall. i used to work there when i was younger.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2004, 10:45:06 AM »

man, diplomatic immunity is one of the few albums im still bumpin from 03. that, the true meaning, destined for greatness, and legend of the liquid sword. theres prob a few more, but those are the ones that stick out in my head.

Yuuup  ;D

eS El Duque

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2004, 11:06:41 AM »
my fav tracks

This is Jim Jones
Certified Gangstas
Shotgun fire
Livin Life as a Ryder
When thugs Die
Crunk Muzik
Bend N Stretch

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2004, 11:19:04 AM »
Shotgun fire jacked overnight celebritys beat lol, but its still a dope ass track

eS El Duque

« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2004, 11:40:17 AM »
Shotgun fire jacked overnight celebritys beat lol, but its still a dope ass track

lol..thats why it sounded familier!