Author Topic: Can you see the best in a girl?  (Read 369 times)

MANBEARPIG.

Can you see the best in a girl?
« on: August 25, 2004, 12:55:59 AM »
like do you meet a girl and be like ewww and thenafter awhile be like ohh shes real cool and then consider dating her or jus fucking her  I had these recently at my work and I think I wanna get with this chick who'se not too fine.  Not that I pull bitches all the time I jus feel weird.  I dunno nothing will happen most likely but eh... never know :o

-KIDRENEGADE-

ecrazy

Re: Can you see the best in a girl?
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2004, 01:08:42 AM »
You mean date someone with a good personality?? yea, thats my girl right now....i known her for almost all my life, she lived down the street from me, i hardly talked to her (unless it was hi, bye or hey wassup, well see you later)....never any serious conversation, but one day we just started talkin bout the rain, and she kept makin me laugh, and yea, the rest was history.....it was wierd, like we known each other since we were 5, and i never saw myself dating her, or doing anything with her, and all of a sudden we're going out, just the way some things work out......But yea, you can say i can see the best in a girl, ?(For the Record, my girls a Dime anyway, having a good personality is a added plus)

ecrazy

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2004, 01:12:13 AM »
I dunno nothing will happen most likely but eh... never know :o

You should ask her to a movie or something, at least ask her and if she says no, then you would always know that she wasnt feeling you instead of just wondering......my friend is all depressed ass cuz he didnt ask this one chick in high school that he liked her, and yea, i have to cope with all his shit sometimes...but yea....Good Luck

lbc213

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2004, 02:27:57 AM »
I dunno nothing will happen most likely but eh... never know :o
at least ask her and if she says no, then you would always know that she wasnt feeling you instead of just wondering

Indeed, u have a "no", but u can get a "yes".

Sikx

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • pulu<3hewi
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2004, 06:01:28 AM »
go for it!
 ;)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2004, 06:04:48 AM »
i can only see girls for their asses and vagina

Throwback

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2004, 06:43:34 AM »
most of the time when she's really really EWWWW i dont even talk to them much so i dont get to know their good sides. so i dont have to ask myself this question.

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2004, 04:49:37 PM »
I see the best in people almost immediately, but If I'm not physically attracted to them, I'll never be physically attracted to them no matter what I think of their personality.  Relationships don't work if there's no physical attraction, so I guess the answer to what you were talking about is no, I wouldn't date a girl I wasn't attracted to. 

mauzip

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2004, 05:09:07 PM »
most of the time when she's really really EWWWW i dont even talk to them much so i dont get to know their good sides. so i dont have to ask myself this question.

I had this girl coming up to me the other day... she was a gothic and you could tell she hadn't combed her hair that day... that was an absolute NO from my side LOL

Montana00

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2004, 05:27:17 PM »
Even if they dont admit it, everyone goes for people who are attractive.

ecrazy

« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2004, 11:07:31 PM »
^^Yup

Suga Foot

« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2004, 11:13:29 PM »
Having sex with a fat chick is like riding a Moped:  it's fun to do, just don't tell your friends

words to live by

pappy

« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2004, 11:20:52 PM »
Having sex with a fat chick is like riding a Moped:  it's fun to do, just don't tell your friends

words to live by

LMFAO ive heard that b4 lol.

eS El Duque

« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2004, 11:12:02 AM »

words to live by

lmfao!!!!!!!!

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2004, 12:23:04 PM »
my girl is hot, and she like me,,  crazy bitch...