Author Topic: Where’s The Beef? Ja Rule; 50 Cent and "The Cookout"  (Read 680 times)

Leggy Hendrix

Re: Where’s The Beef? Ja Rule; 50 Cent and "The Cookout"
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2004, 02:58:13 AM »
i thought they both made some pretty good diss records, but Ja lost it for me with this line from Loose Change:

"M-U-R-E-D-R INC"

i mean damn, if you cant even spell the name of your own label, you are a dumbass... 8)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Jome

« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2004, 12:00:59 PM »
I didnt even like Ja Rule until he dropped "Lose Change". Jome, dont believe me? Search my old post on the DPG forum.

But its funny, you love everything G-Unit affiliated, and you dislike Ja Rule, Bang Em Smurf & Domination, and pretty much everybody else who disses G-Unit, but you callin me a groupie. Lol. I hope dickrydin becomes a sport, you'd be rich.

So what.. ?

I liked Ja Rule's earlier shit, and it seems with the "New York" track that he's going back to hiphop, so that's cool, I'm just not that 1-sided like you are, and LMAO @ liking Ja Rule only for "Loose Change", that's FAR from the best track he had, you're just a teenage follower.

I like Yukmouth, Ghostface, RZA, Nas they all dissed 50.. at least they all have a career, in contrast to those who try to build their career and character on dissing 50/G-Unit. *Cough Budden, Smurf, Domo, Saigon, etc.*
The only way someone can think B. Smurf & Dominatrix is dope, is if they're in love with G-Unit disstracks, because that's the only thing they do.. lmao.
And I didn't like the Young Buck album at all, so where's your arguments.. ?

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2004, 12:31:17 PM »
"Blood in My Eyes"....All Dope Tracks, the best diss Cd ive ever heard.....

lol.. tells how serious the rest of your post is to be taken

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2004, 01:00:17 PM »
ok.. who won the battle... 50... who sold a fuckload of records and made ja look like a fool, or ja, who basiccaly had most of his fans turn on him, and is nowere...

im not taking sides, they are all corny to me,

Papa Smurf

« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2004, 02:12:05 PM »
Ja Rule is a piece of shit 50 won the battle.. But Domination took a shit on 50 and every member of G Unit

Throwback

« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2004, 02:34:42 PM »
why did they have beef anyways?

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2004, 02:38:46 PM »
I didnt even like Ja Rule until he dropped "Lose Change". Jome, dont believe me? Search my old post on the DPG forum.

But its funny, you love everything G-Unit affiliated, and you dislike Ja Rule, Bang Em Smurf & Domination, and pretty much everybody else who disses G-Unit, but you callin me a groupie. Lol. I hope dickrydin becomes a sport, you'd be rich.

So what.. ?

I liked Ja Rule's earlier shit, and it seems with the "New York" track that he's going back to hiphop, so that's cool, I'm just not that 1-sided like you are, and LMAO @ liking Ja Rule only for "Loose Change", that's FAR from the best track he had, you're just a teenage follower.

I like Yukmouth, Ghostface, RZA, Nas they all dissed 50.. at least they all have a career, in contrast to those who try to build their career and character on dissing 50/G-Unit. *Cough Budden, Smurf, Domo, Saigon, etc.*
The only way someone can think B. Smurf & Dominatrix is dope, is if they're in love with G-Unit disstracks, because that's the only thing they do.. lmao.

Dominations flow is nice, but Im not suprised Jome BANKS doesnt like him. And I didnt say "Lose Change" was his best track, that was the first track Ja dropped that made me listen to him, cuz before that everything was love songs. A few post back you said Buck's album was good but not as good as your boyfrien...I mean not as good as Lloyd Banks.

"Get Rich or Die Tryin" was good, every album G-Unit dropped after that sucked. Even they mixtapes is full of love songs.

50 Cent = LL Cool J + Mase + Ja Rule
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Jome

« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2004, 06:05:20 PM »
^^ LOL, don't take it to heart, you're tripping a little too much over this.
Even ya boy Ja admitted the defeat, how you gon argue with that.. ??

eS El Duque

« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2004, 07:12:40 PM »

So what.. ?

Dominations flow is nice, but Im not suprised Jome BANKS doesnt like him. And I didnt say "Lose Change" was his best track, that was the first track Ja dropped that made me listen to him, cuz before that everything was love songs. A few post back you said Buck's album was good but not as good as your boyfrien...I mean not as good as Lloyd Banks.

"Get Rich or Die Tryin" was good, every album G-Unit dropped after that sucked. Even they mixtapes is full of love songs.

50 Cent = LL Cool J + Mase + Ja Rule

You said you like Ja Rule, and now you say 50 cent = ll cool j + Mase + Ja Rule...so you like 1/3 of 50????

and if Jome was sucking Banks dick, wouldn't he have listed Banks album #1 on his top 5 albums of the year?

Dude, you're just full of hate.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2004, 07:16:21 PM »
1) 50 wanted Ja out the picture so he can takeover as the singin/thug guy. I like 50 but I aint gone dickryde homie like most of yall do

2)After you name yourself after another rapper (Jome Banks) you dont have to list there name on anything.

3) Hate? lol this is just an internet debate. if you, him, or anyone else is upset then thats on them. Why would I get mad about someone who I dont know. when it all comes down to it - fuck Ja Rule, fuck 50 Cent, and fuck everyone else in the industry. i listen to the cats but I aint commmited

and besides, nobody was talkin to you
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Jome

« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2004, 07:39:45 PM »
2)After you name yourself after another rapper (Jome Banks) you dont have to list there name on anything.

Yeah, I was Jome Banks, so what.. ??

I was Pharoahe Jome, Bullet Jome (After Jayo), Royce Jome, Tray Jome, Goldie Jome, Tech Jome, Ras Jome, Immortal Jome, Funk Jome, LiL Jome (LiL Fame), Kool G Jome, etc.
It's just a funny gimmick, it's just a few of the rappers I'm currently playing in the stereo, don't make a big ass deal out of it like that rat sgv.
Some foos gotta take everything serious..

eS El Duque

« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2004, 09:20:19 PM »

3) Hate? lol this is just an internet debate. if you, him, or anyone else is upset then thats on them. Why would I get mad about someone who I dont know. when it all comes down to it - fuck Ja Rule, fuck 50 Cent, and fuck everyone else in the industry. i listen to the cats but I aint commmited

and besides, nobody was talkin to you

lol, man i aint upset, i just find it funny.

and this is the internet and a FORUM. so nobody has to be talkin to me for to reply to a msg.

ecrazy

« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2004, 09:12:56 PM »
"Blood in My Eyes"....All Dope Tracks, the best diss Cd ive ever heard.....

lol.. tells how serious the rest of your post is to be taken
Bet You Havent even listened to a track off the album, i dont want to hear anything negative untill you've actually heard the album, dick ridin faggot

SGV

« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2004, 09:04:41 AM »
Let's see, 50 put Budden on blast in XXL and then sent Game to diss him. So, Budden has no other choice but to respond. Yet, Jome says it's for publicity. I guess Game dissed for honor? I guess 50 put him on blast because of his love for Hip Hop? LMAO. All of guilty of dissing for publicity.

Domo and Smurf KNOW 50. Smurf was 50's right hand man. There is A LOT more to it than you know. It's not even music, it's a street beef(and, it might just end in the streets). But, you're right, it's not a publicity stunt for 50 to diss Ja and people down with him(remember your reasoning for 50's dissing R.Kelly?).

Saigon actually shouts(or shouted) 50 and G-Unit. I think he's just over the whole "I Got Shot, I'm A Gangsta" gimmick. They were/are coo with each other, their might be something to it that we don't know about.

50 is getting the same treatment he gave the industry. Serious or not, he made a track dissing people, for publicity. He piggie backed Ja's success(as well as Dre and Em's names) to blow up like that. But, Jome will overlook that.

See, Battles aren't determined by sales or popularity. They're determined by diss records. Ja's records held more weight than 50's, period. The people who say Ja won will almost always give lyrical examples why. People saying 50 will usually bring up sales or popularity. I think what solidified Ja's victory is what 50 has become. Ja Jr. 50 is serenading women, the same thing he dissed Ja for, is what he has become. So, he took an L and took Ja's steez, it's not hard to see.

Ja is NOT admitting to losing, he's being the bigger man, which to people like Jome & Game(people who take things WAY too literal and like to gloat), makes them the loser. No! Ja is saying that the roles have changed. He was once the most hated in the industry, he was once the most popular and successful participant in their beef. But, 50 is in Ja's place and Ja is in 50's place. Ja is now what 50 once was, the Underdog. It's simple logic.

As for Domination. The cat has a HOT flow. He is very witty, he's one of the few emcees that literally makes me laugh. His only fault, with cats here, is he's beefing with G-Unit/Shady/Aftermath. That's a no no around here. See, you're either a dickrider or you're not. There's no medium at Dubcc. You either love everything Dre and them do or you're able to seperate yourself from the music and be a Fan. Cats like me, Strong Bad, Baby G, etc. can actually like the music for the music. Others here, and they know who they are, will beef with whoever Em, 50 etc. is beefing with.

Jome is right about one thing though. He doesn't like EVERYTHING that is Dre/50 affiliated. There is one exception that Jome will always make. If it's Southern, it's not good(Scarface and couple others aside, according to him). If Buck was from the Bronx, kept the same lyrics but had an East Coast voice, he'd love him. Same can be said for Stat Quo. That's one bias that he has, that over shadows his love for Dre and 50.

What is funny to me is that almost all of the G-Unit/Shady/Aftermath cats diss for publicity, but they get a pass. Dre dissed Eazy for publicity. Eazy was already known as a solo artist, Dre was making his name as a solo artist. He wasn't Dre of N.W.A., he was just Dre. He had to make a name, so who better to beef with? Eazy. Yes, they had a real problem, but if it was that much of problem it could've been handled off wax. Eminem dissed every pop star known to man, again, for publicity. 50, "How To Rob," enough said. Game, he's been dissing Bleek and Budden for other reasons than personal. He dissed Bleek for JT and he dissed Budden for 50. Almost all of his material will have a shot to someone. Game disses for publicity. But, this is never brought up, why?

Jome will respond to this with his predictable "S.G.V. you're a hater" style post. But, let me help him out here. A hater wouldn't listen to 50 records and would just automatically say its wack. I bumped Get Rich... and as a matter of fact, I'll listen to it from time to time. There was some ill production on it. I thought the G-Unit album was garbage(I'm sure most people, except Jome of course, will say the same), for the exception of a few tracks. Banks' album was A LOT better than I expected, but still wasn't that great. Although, "Warrior" is a top 5 track for me this year(oh man! I'm such a hater!!!!!!!!). I also dug Buck's album something serious. That shit knocks. A hater would NEVER admit to any of that.

To end this, until FANS can seperate themselves from the music, they'll be considered Dickriders.

Jome

« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2004, 10:53:52 AM »
LOL, here's this moron again.
Why you leave the board every time your posts get torn apart and humiliated.. ?
Time to delete your account again.. for the 3rd or 4th time.. ?

I know I ain't gonna be reading those essays..  :D