Author Topic: who seen that HBO documentary - gang wars 2: back in the hood  (Read 193 times)

We Fly High

who seen that HBO documentary - gang wars 2: back in the hood
« on: August 31, 2004, 01:59:48 AM »
the documentary is based on gangs in Little rock, arkansas..   just came out this past week. about an hour special.. they did the first part of gang wars 10 years ago, and now the filmmakers returned back to the same city to see how those same people are doing now.. some have been paralytzed in the hospital, many of them have died.. the docuemtnars is pretty crazy, shows footage from 10 years ago, all the little kids being straped up and shit, them fools are strapped hardco . tons of gang footage.. but i dunno, its kinda weird to me to see some little rock arkansas fools claimin crip and shit, they looked like exact replica's of cali crips except for the teams and shit .. but yeah back 10 years ago, they filmed some guy named Liefel who was a pretty og shot caller, but afterwards he went to pritson for 7 years and decided to go straight.. and now in this 10 years later sequel, hes visitng all his old hommies, and just trying to talk abut the bad aspects of gangs and just trying to set kids straight.. but yeah they talk to the Crip side, and the Blood Side.. it was hella crazy they showed footage of a real drive by shooting that happened in the first gang wars., showed a interview with a guy who got blasted 10 times, and who died 2 days afer the interview. they were talkin about how 30 of the crips would be livin in the same house with like 70 guns in it, all shotguns and assaultrifles and shit, so yeah who else saw it? whatd u think.. definitel the hardest gang documentary ive ever seen by far though.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2004, 02:05:19 AM by justin718 »

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: who seen that HBO documentary - gang wars 2: back in the hood
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2004, 08:26:20 AM »
I remember seeing the first one a few years back and that shit was off the chain! If there's anyone that could hook me up with either the first or the second or even both of these I can make it worth your while!

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2004, 08:33:30 AM »
Haven't seen it...sounds crazy though.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2004, 11:22:12 AM »
I missed it by 2 minutes last night I was mad, cant wait for atlantic city hookers next week  ;D

-KIDRENEGADE-

eS El Duque

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2004, 11:24:32 AM »
Haven't seen it...sounds crazy though.

DAYUM

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2004, 05:51:39 PM »
where can i download this? thanks for any help...

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2004, 12:06:30 AM »
fuck...missed it again

-KIDRENEGADE-