Author Topic: Puff Daddy Challenges Hulk Hogan to a Wrestling Match  (Read 455 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Puff Daddy Challenges Hulk Hogan to a Wrestling Match
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2004, 05:35:04 PM »
Hogan also had the following to say about rapper Sean "Puffy" Combs' challenge to wrestle him for $1 million.

"I know a million dollars ain't that big of a hit to him. So if he's gonna get beat up, he might as well make it a hundred million dollars. I can't ever lose in front of my daughter. But I've got a lot of respect [for P. Diddy]. I saw him run for those kids in New York. So it's all good. If it's a million dollars for the kids, if he wants to put that up, I'll let him beat me."

as I said, a great charity event. Rappers verse wrestlers... give the money to the kids. Hogan vs. P.Diddy in the main event. I'm telling you, put that in PPV, have other old school wrestlers like Superfly, have him fight Snoop, Ric Flair vs. Method Man, Randy Savage vs Busta Rhymes... telling you... lol

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2004, 05:37:02 PM »
I've heard her sing, I think she's pretty good, too.  Hulk says that she's a concert pianist?  and that she performs her own music, and sings.  So she's supposedly more like Norah Jones than Britney Spears. 

Yeah Hulk said she's like the perfect mix of the two. However I really don't pay attention to most of the stuff that comes out of his mouth. I listen to it, because it's funny but that's it.

If you ever hear about an upcoming Hogan interview then sit and watch, listen, or read, because it's always a hoot. In the last one I read he said that in 1986 because of his T Shirt sales, the WWF made more money than General Motors. GENERAL MOTORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you believe that? If you really want a laugh then read his book. It's the most comically fictitious auto bigraphy I've ever read or even heard about.

I still look forward to seeing how his daughter's career turns out, and I stilll chant "Hogan" everytime he's wrestling, but he is the biggest liar in wrestling, next to Vince McMahon.

So he can't make a joke about making more money than General Motors without earning your scorn?

I read his auto bio, what didn't you believe in it? 

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2004, 05:43:07 PM »
I don't know about more money than GM... but the WWF was making major money.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2004, 09:48:48 PM »
I've heard her sing, I think she's pretty good, too.  Hulk says that she's a concert pianist?  and that she performs her own music, and sings.  So she's supposedly more like Norah Jones than Britney Spears. 

Yeah Hulk said she's like the perfect mix of the two. However I really don't pay attention to most of the stuff that comes out of his mouth. I listen to it, because it's funny but that's it.

If you ever hear about an upcoming Hogan interview then sit and watch, listen, or read, because it's always a hoot. In the last one I read he said that in 1986 because of his T Shirt sales, the WWF made more money than General Motors. GENERAL MOTORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you believe that? If you really want a laugh then read his book. It's the most comically fictitious auto bigraphy I've ever read or even heard about.

I still look forward to seeing how his daughter's career turns out, and I stilll chant "Hogan" everytime he's wrestling, but he is the biggest liar in wrestling, next to Vince McMahon.

So he can't make a joke about making more money than General Motors without earning your scorn?

I read his auto bio, what didn't you believe in it? 

What scorn? I just think it's funny.

What was in the book that was fictitious. From what I remember, him slamming an "800 lbs" Andre the Giant. Him claiming that he wanted to put over Bret in '93 but Vince was against. Him saying he won a match for a kid at Wembley Stadium, even though the WWF was only ther once and Hogan wasn't on the card. These are all funny, because they're not true. Even Hogan himself admitted to lying in his book. I'll re read the thing and give you a list of lies if you'd like me to. I love Hogan, but a lie is a lie, and in Hogan's case lies are funny.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2004, 12:40:27 AM »
crazy