Author Topic: The Best Football League In The World  (Read 332 times)

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
The Best Football League In The World
« on: September 05, 2004, 02:01:22 AM »
What do U think it is ?
I would probably say spain. The Italian league is just boooooring
The Premiership is exciting and the German league is getting good They sometimes have some good matches.
The Dutch not to sure about

What U think

Smoke

Re: The Best Football League In The World
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2004, 02:11:17 AM »
From MY prospective..

Spanish: no defence, good ball possession, good quality, 4 great teams, the rest sux. B+
Italian: great defence, great players, 4 great teams but the others are globally better than in the rest of the world. B
English: funny to see. 2 great teams, the rest plays good football, even if they aint so good. But it's good to see. Maybe the best. B+
France: good, but nothing special. C+
Holland: just Ajax and PSV. D
Germany: looks like the Italian one, but the level is a lot inferior D

ecrazy

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2004, 02:16:50 AM »
MAJOR LEAGUE SOCCER <---it doesnt get any better than this......Ya'll Been Sleeping

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2004, 02:32:39 AM »
MAJOR LEAGUE SOCCER <---it doesnt get any better than this......Ya'll Been Sleeping

Your right I have bin sleeping
YAWN

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2004, 03:02:55 AM »
Its between England and Spain definitely. Between like 94-97 Italy would have been up there as well, but it's just too boring for me now, and most of the bigger players have started going to Spain rather than Italy now it seems.

...'BfCfC'...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2004, 05:19:29 AM »
the premiership without a doubt  8)

Smoke

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2004, 05:35:55 AM »
Naw, it's not boring. It's just harder. A mid-level team in Italy is usually better than mid-level teams in the rest of Europe, and that's why it's hard to see good games: cause even when it's Juventus vs a mid-level team, it's hard to win, and if you win 1-0, it's a good win. There's no place for showtime. Here 1-0 is hella hard even against the last team in the tournment. Some say it's a positive thing, cause like that the tournment is interesting and HARD. Some say it's boring. I accept both the thing, everybody got his own opinion. Personally i think the Italian Tournment is still the hardest one, and one of the most prestigious. Italian teams are always hard to defeat. In 1994 Milan played the CL final, in 1995, 1996, 1997 Juve played the CL final, in 2003 2 Italian teams in the CL. We've had 6 italian teams in the last 10 years of CL finals. But yeah, it might be boring watching it from outside. No doubt.

bez

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2004, 06:12:48 AM »
Prem no doubt.

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2004, 06:33:52 AM »
the spl

mon the celtic

lol
not really but think we got a gd chance in the champions league, even without larsson!

Smoke

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2004, 06:43:43 AM »
Good chance against Milan and Arsenal? Good luck! ;D

Throwback

« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2004, 07:11:07 AM »
english or spanish. both have a lot of good teams. most of the time nice matches.

i dont like the italian much they defend most of the time. i'm not sure about the french league, dont see that alot. could be a cool league but i dont think so. portogese is pretty dope to but to much difirence between the teams, its sporting and porto against the rest. i dont like german football. so i dont watch it. i only watch BM, cuz of makaay. dutch league isn't much its like the portugese leage: Ajax, PSV and the rest.

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2004, 11:11:09 AM »
Naw, it's not boring. It's just harder. A mid-level team in Italy is usually better than mid-level teams in the rest of Europe, and that's why it's hard to see good games: cause even when it's Juventus vs a mid-level team, it's hard to win, and if you win 1-0, it's a good win. There's no place for showtime. Here 1-0 is hella hard even against the last team in the tournment. Some say it's a positive thing, cause like that the tournment is interesting and HARD. Some say it's boring. I accept both the thing, everybody got his own opinion. Personally i think the Italian Tournment is still the hardest one, and one of the most prestigious. Italian teams are always hard to defeat. In 1994 Milan played the CL final, in 1995, 1996, 1997 Juve played the CL final, in 2003 2 Italian teams in the CL. We've had 6 italian teams in the last 10 years of CL finals. But yeah, it might be boring watching it from outside. No doubt.

I don't think it's that the mid level teams are better, its just that they seem quite happy to draw with the big teams, so they play defensively, and don't mind if they draw 0-0. In England, the same level of teams just put everything into games against the bigger teams, especially at home, to try and force the issue and rattle the big teams. They actually believe that they may be able to beat an Arsenal, Man U or Chelsea, whereas in Italy the approach of a mid table team would be that they probably can't beat the top teams so a draw is better than a loss.

mauzip

« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2004, 11:14:00 AM »
english or spanish. both have a lot of good teams. most of the time nice matches.

i dont like the italian much they defend most of the time. i'm not sure about the french league, dont see that alot. could be a cool league but i dont think so. portogese is pretty dope to but to much difirence between the teams, its sporting and porto against the rest. i dont like german football. so i dont watch it. i only watch BM, cuz of makaay. dutch league isn't much its like the portugese leage: Ajax, PSV and the rest.

DON'T YOU LEAVE AZ OUT BOY!!

eS El Duque

« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2004, 11:31:22 AM »
Brazil First Division  ;D

bez

« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2004, 11:35:45 AM »
Brazil First Division  ;D

lol SHITE!!!

I have watched many games from that league and the fooball is very slow and boring.