Author Topic: I'm going to see my first concert ever  (Read 303 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
I'm going to see my first concert ever
« on: September 08, 2004, 09:30:52 PM »
Peter Frampton on Sunday September 12. Should be a fun time.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: I'm going to see my first concert ever
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2004, 09:35:36 PM »
ok.. who?

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2004, 09:40:09 PM »
ok.. who?

:o

You'd recognize some songs if you heard them. Also, he has appeared on both The Simpsons and Family Guy. His live album from 1976 (Frampton Comes Alive) is one of the highest selling albums of all time, something like 15 million.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

pappy

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2004, 09:50:43 PM »
the song baby i love your way is an all time music classic

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2004, 10:02:30 PM »
ok show some pictures of the guy causes your info is not workin for me

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2004, 10:11:10 PM »
baby i love your way is nice, im dowloading his shit now, tell u my opinions later

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2004, 10:12:47 PM »
He plays that crazy ass guitar, too... it's like a talkbox hooked up to a guitar or something strange like that.  Kinda like what Jimmy Page plays sometimes, but it's hooked up to a tube on dude's microphone.  It's really your first concert, though?  Damn, yall haven't lived!  

Suga Foot

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2004, 10:24:02 PM »
I got some old frampton records, I love that talkbox shit.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2004, 03:33:34 AM »
It's really your first concert, though?  Damn, yall haven't lived!  

lol word. Lincoln, u should try to see sum more artists, a real great concert of an artist u had been into before for a while is one of the dopest things i know

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2004, 09:09:09 AM »
He plays that crazy ass guitar, too... it's like a talkbox hooked up to a guitar or something strange like that.  Kinda like what Jimmy Page plays sometimes, but it's hooked up to a tube on dude's microphone.  It's really your first concert, though?  Damn, yall haven't lived!  

Yeah I love that talkbox. But yeah, about the first concert thing. Nobody plays around here, I was surprised that Frampton was playing.

Paris

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2004, 08:03:02 PM »
baby i love your way is nice, im dowloading his shit now, tell u my opinions later

Well what did you think?

Paris

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2004, 08:22:07 PM »
1st concert? boyee if I had saved up all my concert money as a kid, I'd buy myself a house rite now.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2004, 08:45:52 PM »

Well what did you think?
i like that song...  baby i love your way.. i like his voice...

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2004, 08:50:02 PM »
1st concert? boyee if I had saved up all my concert money as a kid, I'd buy myself a house rite now.

LOL. I wish concerts came around here more often.

Paris

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2004, 09:05:56 PM »
While we're on the topic of Frampton...

http://tbaldwin.home.mindspring.com/frampton/hof.html

Paris