Author Topic: Spider Loc about Tupacs killer  (Read 893 times)

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Spider Loc about Tupacs killer
« on: September 13, 2004, 09:56:16 PM »
he says baby lane killed pac .......he knows him and the guy who killed baby over some drug shit

Question(not all): I'm almost sure it was Orlando Anderson aka "Baby Lane"... 

Spider: CUZ BABY LANE AINT DIE BEHIND THAT SHIT NO DOUBT THE MOB AND SOUTH SIDE WENT THREW A COLD AS WAR BUT BABY LANE DIED HAVIN A SHOOT OUT WITH J-STONE AND M-STONE FROM POCCET HOOD OVA SOME DOPE IT WUZ BABY LANE AND LIL AL FROM SS AND TWO OF THE STONE BROTHERS SHOOTIN IT OUT POINT BLANK BABY LANE DIE BOTH THE STONE BROTHERS DIED AND LIL AL GOT TRIPPLE MURDER FA ALL THREE MURDERS. I GREW UP KNOWIN BABY LANE MY AUNTIE STILL STAYS ON CHESTER DOWN THE STREET FROM SOUTH PARK AND MY CUZZIN FROM SOUTH SIDE I KNOW ALL THEM NIGGAZ BUT THAT IS THE NIGGA THAT KILLED PAC THOUGH U CAN BELIEVE THAT

Question:So what you sayin' is that Baby didn't die behind 2Pac's murder, it was on some drug related type of shit?  Even though Baby was the that killed Pac.... ?

Spider: EXACTLY THE STONES SOLD LANE SOME DOPE AND BUY THE TIME HE GOT TO WHERE HE WUZ GOIN IT DIDNT WEIGH WHAT IT WUZ SUPPOSE TO O HE WENT BACC THE STONES AND THEY WUZ LIKE CUZ U KNOW HOW IT GO U TOOK THAT AWAY FROM HERE THATS ON U. LANE AND THEM WUZNT GOIN FA THAT SO IT POPPED OFF. ITS SO CRAZY CUZ EARLYIER THAT YEAR I SHOT IT OUT WITH J STONE RIGHT ON NORD CUZ HE DREW DOWN ON ME FA HONKIN THE HORN WHILE HE WUZ BLOCCIN TRAFFIC HE DIDNT BUST LET ME LEAVE I CAME BACC TEN MINUTES LATER HE SAW THE SAME CAR GOT TO DUMPIN AND I HAD A MAC 11 WITH THIRTY TWO SHOTS THE SHIT GOT WILD NOBODY DIED BUT IT WUZ A COLD SCEENE AND THATS THE SAME NIGGA THAT KILLED LANE WHO IS THE NIGGA THAT KILLED PAC. MY STORY IS TOO DEEP THOUROUGH AND TRUE AINT NO RAPPER FROM LA THAT DONE DID IT LIKE ME IM TO CONNECTED ITS A GANG OF STREET NIGGAZ THATS WITH IT BUT RAPPERS I DONT KNOW NONE IN LA EXCEPT NIGGAZ THATS INDEPENDENT THAT AINT REALLY OUT BUT A REAL RAPPER IT AINT BEEN NO REAL RAPPER AS GANG BANG HOG TYPE NIGGA YET, THE ONLY NIGGAZ THAT REALLY BANGED IS MARKS LIDE EIHT, QUICC, MOSBURG WUZ THE TRUTH BUT CUZ RESTED BEFO IT REALLY POPPED FO HIM JUST LIKE FO CENT THIS SHIT IS MINE OUT HERE
« Last Edit: September 13, 2004, 09:58:38 PM by Skywalker »

lahiphop_1

• Lil Geezy
Re: Spider Loc about Tupacs killer
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2004, 10:00:20 PM »
Man, I dont know if I would be posting stuff all over the net on something that someone could get killed over if it gets out to the wrong person.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2004, 10:01:56 PM by lahiphop_1 »

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2004, 10:22:25 PM »
^fa real, thats some shiet you just dont go speakin on
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

youngmessnucca

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2004, 10:44:45 PM »
fuck spider loc

mauzip

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2004, 10:47:38 PM »

lahiphop_1

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2004, 10:58:44 PM »
fuck spider loc

^^^ Its easy to spot Daz groupies. I think you want to go here: www.dpgrecordz.com.

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2004, 01:52:20 AM »

if spider aint worried about the consequences..then shit...point that nigga out,its been how long 8yrs? and nobody aint came out like this, hell one-time aint even concern with it nomore, jus like with biggie...

if he happen 2 know who killed him..and who killed the killer and who killed the killers killer so..what he is somewhat involve with part of the problem..kuz he did get into it with the nigga who got into it with lane

would yall not wanna know who did it... kuz this is takin part of pac's family pain away if this does get out to somebody

some shit need to be said

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUC BEIN THE KING IM THE BOSS OF THE WEB/EAZYE KIP
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2004, 02:50:50 AM »
READ ONE OF MY MESSAGES HERE FROM 9 MONTHS AGO,WHAT SPIDER SAID IS WELL KNOWN IF U GO TO THE HOOD. YEAH BG LANE AKA ORLANDO ANDERSON WASS A REAL SSOUTH SSIDER WHO GOT KILLED BY SSOME HOMIESS.REMEMBER WHEN TRAY FROM THA MOB GOT HISS DEATHROW CHAIN SNACHED IN LAKEWOOD WHEN HE GOT JUMPED BY THE SSOUTHSSIDERSS?IT SSTARTED THEN.THISS ISS WHY I SSUMTIME TYPE DOUBLE "S" TO GIVE MY LOVE TO THE SOUTH SIDE CRIPS CUZZ EVEN THOUGH IM 4ROM OHC DIVISION ST JEFFERSSON PARK THEY WASS THERE FOR THEY CUZZ 1TIME BACC IN THE DAY. ANYWAY PACC GOT INVOLVED CUZZ OF THE LAKEWOOD MALL JUMP AND THE NIGHT OF THE TYSON FIGHT HIM SSUGE, NECCBONE (WHO STILL SUGES HOMMIE& ROLLS WITH STILL) AND ALL THE OG PIRU NICCASS JUMPED MY HOMECOY BG LANE AND THA RESST ISS HISSTORY. 2PAC ISS A VICTIM OF THE COMPTOWN STREETZZ.BG ANDERSSON SSTILL HASS FAMILY FROM SSCC IN CPT, HISS BROTHERS TRAVIS AND ARON ARE SSTILL ACTIVE AS FUCC GO ASSK ANY CV LOKOTES WHO GOT BEEF WITH THEM SSOUTHSSIDERSS RIGHT NOW .CV ARE 4ROM WILLOWBROOK AV BETWEEN LOCOTES AND CV LARGO 36. TRAVIS WASS INVOLVE IN THE SUBSSET WATTS BEEF LASST YR,THAT SET ON YOUR LEFT BETWEEN HARRIS AV AND ATLANTIC, AS U DRIVING EAST BOUND ON CPT BLVD .HARRISS BLOCC I THINCC.

TREY FROM MOB PIRU WAS BEATDOWN BY SSCC FOR REASONS THAT DIDNT INVOLVE TUPAC,SO THE NIGHT OF THE TYSON FIGHT WHY DID HE GET INVOLVED?FOR SSUGE?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2004, 02:55:24 AM by A.D.I.D.A.S. »
my haterz only mad cuz they bitch wanna toss her salad everytime she c'z me
adidas aka young roccs (all day i diss all slobz)
clattttttttttttttt clattttttttttttttttttttttt

xover

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2004, 05:15:29 AM »
^^^maybe its just the way he got down....wanted 2 prove himself 2 the mob.......

Scarfacetony

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2004, 05:32:58 AM »
All that shit was reported 2 Years ago in the LA Times there was a big special about tupacs death

Shark

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2004, 10:00:31 AM »
bgcasper from sscc told me this a while ago.

xover

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2004, 11:26:14 AM »
haters will still try 2 blame suge.........

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2004, 12:05:19 PM »
fuck spider loc

^^^ Its easy to spot Daz groupies. I think you want to go here: www.dpgrecordz.com.
he posted the same thing in another thread wit a interview from Spider Loc

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2004, 12:09:36 PM »
anyway thx for postin this up & :laugh: at Mauzips post

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2004, 12:16:59 PM »
who didnt know that orlando anderson killed 2pac? he stomped the nigga out. he asked for it.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris