Author Topic: Big Wy & Guerilla Black spoke to each other...  (Read 243 times)

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Big Wy & Guerilla Black spoke to each other...
« on: September 17, 2004, 06:24:01 AM »
Quote from Styles (from WC Rydaz):

I got word that Big Wy from The Relatives spoke with Guerilla Black recently.

Both got to state their point, however nothing was resolved. The word from Ball'R is that Big Wy's whole issue just boils down to his opinion of Guerilla Black being a prolific biter of the late Notorious B.I.G.

I was also asked to point out though that this not "beef" per-say. It was compared as to being in the lines of "calling out someone for being a biter" as has been common in hip hop throughout the years [example: a rapper back in the day calling someone out for sounding too much like Kool Moe Dee etc.]

With that said... get ready for Big Wy's "Bompton" track discussing this issue. We will be giving it a "world premiere" in the next upcoming days.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Big Wy & Guerilla Black spoke to each other...
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2004, 02:49:02 PM »
coo,i wanna hear tha track

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

bjax

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Next Up on the List
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2004, 06:21:49 PM »
The Relativez are just some jealous fools.  Why the hell should they care if the guy sounds like Biggie? Who made them the hip-hop police?  I'm a big Biggie fan, but I appreciate the fact that GB is just a guy who sounds like him. Hell, tons of fat people sound like that.   They never met the guy before, yet they're hating on him and calling him a "biter"?  Somebody's got the case of the jealousy woes.

davida.b.

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2004, 09:13:39 PM »
Hell, tons of fat people sound like that.

Name one.

You gotta face the facts newbie: GB looks and raps just like Biggie. I'm a BG fan, but you can't really blame them for calling him a biter. And besides, one of The Relativez (forgot his name) said he saw a video of his on BET Uncut sometime back where he was trying to sound like Mystikal.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2004, 10:16:51 PM »

Name one.

You gotta face the facts newbie: GB looks and raps just like Biggie. I'm a BG fan, but you can't really blame them for calling him a biter. And besides, one of The Relativez (forgot his name) said he saw a video of his on BET Uncut sometime back where he was trying to sound like Mystikal.
lol

Styles

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2004, 05:24:54 PM »
The wait is going to end....

The time: Midnight tonight [or should I say in the morning?] Pacfic Time

The Place: www.wcrydaz.com

Get ready!

Styles

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2004, 05:51:50 PM »

Name one.

Yea, but the dude can't help that he looks like BIG, or has a similar soundin voice.  The only thing he can handle is the flow....but if he's been doin it like that for a long time, its hard to change it up completely jus cuz ppl think he's biting.
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2004, 06:11:07 PM »
The Relativez are just some jealous fools.  Why the hell should they care if the guy sounds like Biggie? Who made them the hip-hop police?  I'm a big Biggie fan, but I appreciate the fact that GB is just a guy who sounds like him. Hell, tons of fat people sound like that.   They never met the guy before, yet they're hating on him and calling him a "biter"?  Somebody's got the case of the jealousy woes.

What are you talking about? You must be new to hiphop because calling someone out on biting is part of how things are done. There is nothing wrong with that and has nothing to do with jealousy or "hatin'".
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2004, 03:26:14 PM »
Regardless of what people say, Guerilla may have Biggie's voice but he definitely does try to flow and rap like him too. Havin the voice isn't what makes people say he sounds like Biggie, listen to his flow, delivery, and just the way he raps period. "I like the way ya ass looks in them leee-viis" and he even said "Jeee-suus" just like Biggie. The pauses in his flow and his multis sound just liks his. Anybody can recognize this, from west coast haters, Biggie Haters, west coast die hard fans, to Biggie fans.