Author Topic: NEBLINA "Definition." K-Hill,Chp. 13,9th Wonder  (Read 102 times)

JERRY JULIANO

• 'G'
NEBLINA "Definition." K-Hill,Chp. 13,9th Wonder
« on: September 21, 2004, 08:03:06 AM »
Hiphopsite.com says, "Neblina Records has quite a treat cooking up with their compilation album release, "Definition. The Hip-Hop Compilation." The compilation's leading 12" single, "Da Instigator," by K-Hill, has already made some noise this summer by climbing to #2 on the college radio scene. Other artists included on this mix-mash of the underground include Chapter 13, L.E.G.A.C.Y., E.A.F. (of the Justus League), Forge & Amen, Eternia (check out her solid appearance on Freestyle's "Etched in Stone"), and Spectac. Production will be handled by Little Brother's own 9th Wonder, Khrysis (Masta Ace, Jean Grae), Nick tha 1nda, DJ Resident, DJ Forge..." and many more.

The day you've been waiting for is here! Pre-order your copy of "Definition. The Hip-Hop Compilation" now!! The official release date is October 19th, 2004. All pre-orders will arrive on or before that date.

Definition. The Hip-Hop Compilation - $12.99USD with FREE SHIPPING (valid with USA pre-orders only)
PRE-ORDER HERE (peep the tracklisting and 12" reviews as well)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HERE ARE THE OFFICIAL SNIPPETS:
Definition. The Hip-Hop Compilation CD
Stream - NEBLINA_Definition_Official_Sampler
Download - (11Mb) NEBLINA_Definition_Official_Sampler

Da Instigator 12"
Stream - "THE REBIRTH" by Chapter 13, produced by Young Valentine
Stream - "DREAMS" by Medinah General, produced by DJ Resident
Stream - "DA INSTIGATOR" by K-Hill, produced by Nick the 1nda

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PRE-ORDER HERE (peep the tracklisting and 12" reviews as well)

Here's what folks have to say about our 12" single, "Da Instigator" by K-Hill
WBCH Miami, FL - DJ Swing -  "I love it…definitely a #1 caliber record."

WNHU New Haven, CT - Shinyo -  "Da Instigator is a dope, dope song.  I love Hill's flow, content, and the production is ill to match.  Probably my favorite cut from the new bunch.  Chapter 13's The Rebirth is another cool song.  You can feel the emotion in the emcees voice, and the beat matches that nicely.  Great track."

WPRK Orlando, FL - Keith Jackson -  "The Neblina stuff is my new favorite.  Love this 12"!!!"

Late Night Record Pool - DJ PRIZMATIC -  "...I f**kin love this record!!!@ In fact, I have to get my hands on some more copies. I def without a doubt need to get at least one more for myself, the more copies the better. This wax is gold in the making. Now K-Hill is def. real dope, I personally went bananas over the flipside with Chapter 13. WOW, I have not done this yet, but this record deserves it. Tight flow, lyrical truth, straight out message, not too much political, not too much bling bling. This is my kinda music. For all the tru hip hop heads (my audience) this joint is for you."

KPSU Portland, OR - Honeycutt  - "Dope 12".  It's getting spins in Portland."

WBNY Buffalo, NY - Lo Pro and MC Sick -   "Dope 12" and you know we don't play wack shit!"

KCSU Colorado Springs, CO - Milena Pastore - "Getting plenty of spins out here.  This is exactly the type of stuff we love."

Download the Neblina Interactive Press Kit (3.5megs)

DON'T SLEEP CAUSE SLEEP IS THE COUSIN OF DEATH! Make sure you cop this heat!
Available at neblinarecords.com for pre order RIGHT NOW!

$12.99USD with FREE SHIPPING (valid with USA pre-orders only)

Definition. The Hip-Hop Compilation IS OUT NOW!!

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
Re: NEBLINA "Definition." K-Hill,Chp. 13,9th Wonder
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2004, 08:53:14 AM »
neb bringing heat no doubt yall check this shit out!

JERRY JULIANO

• 'G'
Re: NEBLINA "Definition." K-Hill,Chp. 13,9th Wonder
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2004, 09:48:51 AM »
good look timelock, time and time again ya'll show support. Hey man hit me at jerryjuliano@neblinarecords.com to join our exclusive
mailing list. We emailin out bangers man!

Goes for anyone else as well.

Definition. The Hip-Hop Compilation IS OUT NOW!!