Author Topic: game - "higher" gettin played  (Read 1358 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: game - "higher" gettin played
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2004, 03:59:08 AM »
so sick.. i love the whoooole beat plus i fuckin love that piano.. hoooooot asss song

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2004, 04:11:36 AM »
WTF IS UP WIT THAT QUALITY? IF Y'ALL WANT THE CDQ, HOLLA @ ME ON AOL = RODZILLA151
Can u upload it?

Don Seer

« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2004, 04:12:45 AM »

damn never realised snoop was on this shit too.....

game backed up by snoop+dre? cmon.....

mauzip

« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2004, 04:17:50 AM »
they're getting people ready for the album... and game and snoop will be on it

detox = october 2005

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2004, 10:09:15 AM »
I just can't understand all this hype with Game. He's average at best in my opinion. But ok, let's accept it's all a matter of tastes. But "Higher"??? Come on! The beat is one of the most annoying beats I've ever heard. Plus that Game kid aint making it more listenable. He's trynna be 51 Cent.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2004, 11:14:49 AM »
This track is fucking TIGHT.

1.) FRESH beat. Fast, aggressive, lots of bass.
2.) Game comes CORRECT. Reps the west, Easy memorable chorus, Witty lines.

This shit is REALLY nice. He's picked up the torch for the west and I really see this single blowing up and his album pushing major units. Lets hope the December 7th date sticks. I've always been a fan, this song is more proof why I think he's tight.

Props...couldn't have said it any better. Now let's just wait & see how the music-industry will react to the single... 8)

eS El Duque

« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2004, 12:10:04 PM »
I just can't understand all this hype with Game. He's average at best in my opinion. But ok, let's accept it's all a matter of tastes. But "Higher"??? Come on! The beat is one of the most annoying beats I've ever heard. Plus that Game kid aint making it more listenable. He's trynna be 51 Cent.

if you heard the cdq i doubt you'd be saying that!

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2004, 12:36:38 PM »
Game could be one of the hottest rappers to hit the West Coast scene. He reps where hes from and that shows he dont forget his roots. He is def gonna b on the radio waves for a long time.....I never understood why he wasnt on the "Compton" song with Guerilla Black an Beenie Man

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2004, 03:18:55 PM »

if you heard the cdq i doubt you'd be saying that!

I've heard the CDQ and I cant stand that beat. I don't like Game. I've tried, but I just don't like him. I just can't see what's so special about him.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2004, 03:27:50 PM »
game took all the right steps in makin himself a star, instead of hatin on all the playerz who rode the west and are its biggest stars, he props them and reps the shit they did and he does he thing and took it to to all coasts, instead of a another young cat from th west hatin on the big hitters from the west, he gave them their props, the right way to go about things in my opinion.........

now about the joint, it aint gonna hit the heights of in da club but i think shit is off the hook, game reps the beat like he should and the beats kinda sick, first time i heard it i was like this is dope but its gonna grow, now this shit is straight heat.......and its one of them joints that got the potential to be even sicker once the video drops

peace

Sikotic™

« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2004, 03:33:20 PM »
I heard it on Power today when Big Boy was interviewing Game. Dope shit, now I cant wait for the album. Before I was a skeptic but he's been droppin hot track after hot track.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2004, 03:39:27 PM »
Oh yo i just heard a sick version of the joint, sick quality, shits sounds even sicker, cant wait fo the album to drop

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2004, 10:37:23 PM »
Before I was a skeptic but he's been droppin hot track after hot track.

For reals this is knockin, certified banger and it keeps growing on me everytime i bump it.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

BIGMOZ

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2004, 11:58:09 PM »
dope ass beat...his flow on the verses was dope a sfuck!!!  i dont like him singin that hook.  That hook is some lloyd shit...banks would pull that hook off but that shit dont fit game.   

plus they usin that whole rnb sing the hook shit too much.  That shit could turn on em like ja

bez

« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2004, 03:18:12 AM »
I don't know how people can fucking bitch about this song, everything about it is fire.  Theres just no pleasing some people.