Author Topic: More than 100,000 Germans flock to see hitler film on its opening night  (Read 350 times)

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
Re: More than 100,000 Germans flock to see hitler film on its opening night
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2004, 10:59:16 PM »
i wanna see this movie and about the armenian genocide, that shit was as horrible as wat happend to the jews. both involved the scencelss killin of millions of inocent peple so ders no way u can say that the killin of the jews was worse or the killin of armenians was worse. der is no way in hell u can actually sit down and jugde or compare the slayin of peples lives

:nawty:

Thirteen

« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2004, 11:48:26 PM »
i wanna see this movie and about the armenian genocide, that shit was as horrible as wat happend to the jews. both involved the scencelss killin of millions of inocent peple so ders no way u can say that the killin of the jews was worse or the killin of armenians was worse. der is no way in hell u can actually sit down and jugde or compare the slayin of peples lives

sure you can...so you're saying the murder of one person is just as bad as the holocaust?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2004, 08:46:33 AM »
pre second world war the german empire was extremely repressive and anyone one who objected were slaughtered the russain and japenese empires were very similar in their techniques of dealing with revolts. the brits too but we don't have nearly as much blood on our hands when you compare us to the other empires at the time. the problem is britain let the german empire get too big as it was more afraid of of the likes of russia but then it came to bite us in the ass iwth 2 world wars but the we did get some nice repirations after ww1 and annexed plenty of new countries under british rule even our colonies started gaining colonies!

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2004, 10:34:07 PM »

sure you can...so you're saying the murder of one person is just as bad as the holocaust?
i didnt say anything about just one person

tommyilromano

« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2004, 04:51:05 AM »
lol at the germans gettin all defensive.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2004, 06:44:34 AM »

what's funny about that? who still talks about Mussolini, the role model of Hitler, my italian friend? Noone. Go figure.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

mauzip

« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2004, 09:06:11 AM »

what's funny about that? who still talks about Mussolini, the role model of Hitler, my italian friend? Noone. Go figure.

I talked about him the day before yesterday :)

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2004, 09:12:28 AM »
Mussolini didn't organize a genocide - that's why. Plus any racial policies Il Duce might have had were only to please his German allies. Sure the fascists didn't hesitate to use violence to gain power, but things as The march on Rome, where the fascists were prepared to shed huge amounts of blood to reach their goal, ended up being nothing much more than a parade.

The film sounds interesting though. Hopefully they'll bring it to a screen near me.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2004, 09:14:32 AM by T-Dogg »

mauzip

« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2004, 09:14:12 AM »
i will download it once it's available on the net

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2004, 09:28:20 AM »
Mussolini didn't organize a genocide - that's why. Plus any racial policies Il Duce might have had were only to please his German allies. Sure the fascists didn't hesitate to use violence to gain power, but things as The march on Rome, where the fascists were prepared to shed huge amounts of blood to reach their goal, ended up being nothing much more than a parade.

The film sounds interesting though. Hopefully they'll bring it to a screen near me.

of course Im not expecting ppl to deal with Mussolini like they do with Hitler, Im not a moron. but Mussolini was a bad ass too, and had many things similiar with Hitler, probably since Hitler copied him. still, when I went to Italy, I found Mussolini-wine, Lool! He was pictured on the fucking bottle, being a fuckin fascist.
considering that, he shouldnt laugh at me for being defensive, that's all.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2004, 04:03:41 PM »
Harbinger, I see what you are sayin, and in some ways I agree.

I am black, so you know I hated bein in history class and seein them downplay slavery. I remember in one of my text books, they talked about how "most slave owners treated the slaves relatively good because it helped the slaves become more productive" and they never made slavery look as bad as it was. Also, I can feel for the Native Americans and I know that everything from Manifest Destiny to what really happened after Thanksgiving showed how shady that America is.

I know that Hitler may not be the only one to do evil shit like he did, and you are right, the winners will always make the losers look worst than they are when they write the history books. I know that they focus on Hitler more than many other dictators, but aside from the fact that he lost, there are reasons for it. It was definitely the most atrocious act in recent history, and many countries are still feeling the effects of what happened during his time. Also, he is the most horrific dictator in the era of modern media, so there is much more information recorded about him, and also more pictures and audio of what happened during his time compared to what happened a long time ago.

tommyilromano

« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2004, 08:32:03 AM »
Hitler and his people(germans) were responsible for genocide.. The Italians didn't take part in that.