Author Topic: Kobe Bryant = STRAIGHT UP BITCH  (Read 840 times)

pappy

Kobe Bryant = STRAIGHT UP BITCH
« on: September 29, 2004, 11:47:46 PM »
NEW YORK -- Separating Kobe Bryant and Shaquille O'Neal on different teams on different coasts has done nothing to lessen the animosity between the one-time Los Angeles Lakers teammates. If anything, the feud is escalating.

On Wednesday, O'Neal dismissed as "ridiculous" Bryant's allegations that O'Neal had paid up to $1 million in hush money to various women and then took his own shot by saying, "I'm not the one buying love."

O'Neal made the remark to ESPN's Stephen A. Smith after the Los Angeles Times quoted a police report as saying Bryant told detectives in Eagle, Colo., "he should have done what Shaq does ... that Shaq would pay his women not to say anything" and already had paid up to $1 million "for situations like this."

The comment was written down by Det. Doug Winters but not recorded on tape.

"He stated he, Bryant, treats a woman with respect, therefore they shouldn't say anything," Winters wrote.

O'Neal's agent, Perry Rogers, told the paper on Tuesday that the allegation, which was fought successfully to have inadmissible at trial, was untrue and "undeserving of a response."

"This whole situation is ridiculous," O'Neal told ESPN. "I never hang out with Kobe, I never hung around him. In the seven or eight years we were together, we were never together. So how this guy can think he knows anything about me or my business is funny. And one last thing -- I'm not the one buying love. He's the one buying love."

Bryant's statement came near the end of a lengthy interrogation about a hotel employee's complaint that Bryant had raped her.

The incident report, a portion of which was reviewed by the Los Angeles Times, is part of the sealed file in the criminal case that was brought against Bryant last year and dropped earlier this month. A Colorado judge Wednesday cleared the way for the release of those sealed documents.

The Times said it was unclear precisely what Bryant meant by his remarks.

Prosecutors dropped the felony sexual assault charge against Bryant earlier this month at the accuser's request, but the woman has filed a federal civil suit against him in Denver, seeking unspecified damages for pain and suffering since the case began.

O'Neal was informed of Bryant's allegation last September, and the relationship between the two was cool throughout the 2003-04 season. O'Neal was subsequently traded to the Miami Heat.

There have been no published reports of O'Neal ever being accused of any sex crimes. He was charged with misdemeanor battery in Orange County, Fla., in 1998 after a 23-year-old Walt Disney World employee claimed he grabbed her neck, but the case was dismissed in 2000.

It is unclear precisely what Bryant meant by the remarks attributed to him. There have been no published reports of O'Neal ever being accused of any sex crime.

thats a straight up bitch move no 2 ways around it.  an kobe an people around kobe wonder why he isnt embraced in the streets like some other b-ballers.  And NIK this isnt meant to be a diss so dont take it that way, but do you still consider shaq an kobe brothers?

acbaylove

Re: Kobe Bryant = STRAIGHT UP BITCH
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2004, 01:13:26 AM »
Well we dont know shit, so we cant really judge.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2004, 05:53:27 AM »
is that a vid of shaq crossin kobe over.. lol... damn

dexter

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2004, 09:57:04 AM »
kobe is the man

eS El Duque

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2004, 10:32:47 AM »

what do you mean, he's snitching.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2004, 10:43:16 AM »
kobe is a fool...did u see the transcripts from the police interview? shit was funny... 8)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

pappy

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2004, 11:34:36 AM »

well we kno kobe is a bitch now... oh wait i knew that when chris childs punked him lolol.

acbaylove

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2004, 12:40:34 PM »
Man the problem is that me being a lawyer, i see things totally different. For you, when someone talks to the Police, he's snitching. For me, when someone talks with the Police, he's a good citizen. But that's not the point, i understand the "street" mentality, i deal with it everyday. Let's talk about Kobe. Well, i have to quote Shaq's agent on this: "It wasn't difficult to figure out that in this situation Kobe was a desperate man in a desperate situation and made desperate statements". That says everything, imo. Then if you are taking Shaq's side, or if you dont like Kobe at all, you can turn it to a diss, saying Kobe's a bitch. If you neutral, you just dont give a fuck about personal things (by the way he made those comments when he wasnt talking to Police no more, and we dont even know what he meant with it, like the article said). If you are taking Kobe's side, you can have 300 reasons to diss Shaq back. I aint taking sides. At the end of the day there have been no published reports of O'Neal ever being accused of any sex crime, so all this thing is just gossip. Kobe made mistakes. This is probably one of them.

pappy

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2004, 01:15:30 PM »
Man the problem is that me being a lawyer, i see things totally different. For you, when someone talks to the Police, he's snitching. For me, when someone talks with the Police, he's a good citizen. But that's not the point, i understand the "street" mentality, i deal with it everyday. Let's talk about Kobe. Well, i have to quote Shaq's agent on this: "It wasn't difficult to figure out that in this situation Kobe was a desperate man in a desperate situation and made desperate statements". That says everything, imo. Then if you are taking Shaq's side, or if you dont like Kobe at all, you can turn it to a diss, saying Kobe's a bitch. If you neutral, you just dont give a fuck about personal things (by the way he made those comments when he wasnt talking to Police no more, and we dont even know what he meant with it, like the article said). If you are taking Kobe's side, you can have 300 reasons to diss Shaq back. I aint taking sides. At the end of the day there have been no published reports of O'Neal ever being accused of any sex crime, so all this thing is just gossip. Kobe made mistakes. This is probably one of them.

this has nothing to do with be a good citizen.  This is bringin another man into a fucked up situation you caused for yourself trying to save you ass.  Thats not being a good citizen,  thats not trying lock up your neighborhood drug dealer or local crime boss.  THATS BEING A BITCH by tryin to save your image while tarnishing another mans image.  How is what kobe said being a good citizen.  It wont put shaq away for committing a crime.  thats being a bitch tryin to make another man look bad.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2004, 01:57:34 PM »
And NIK this isnt meant to be a diss so dont take it that way, but do you still consider shaq an kobe brothers?

No...More like a divorced couple...LOL.

Anyways, I don't see how that's a bitch move? Shaq dissed him first on wax, and Kobe dissed him back...I'm sure it got to Shaq, and that was most likely the intent...Shaq was always the bitter one when Kobe started taking up all the spotlight in LA...Shaq was angry with the whole Laker organization when Kobe was rightfully being paid more attention...Demanding a trade from a team that gave you so much is much more of a bitch move than what Kobe said to detectives...PeACe

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2004, 07:41:02 PM »
That was a bitch move.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Doggystylin

« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2004, 07:55:48 PM »
this is kinda off topic but i saw kobe here in LA last night, i was driving and i was at a red light here at pico and westwood and i saw him, and i went to go park my car and run after him but he dissapeared

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2004, 08:50:21 PM »
this is kinda off topic but i saw kobe here in LA last night, i was driving and i was at a red light here at pico and westwood and i saw him, and i went to go park my car and run after him but he dissapeared

LOL@Your all excited to see stars here in LA...Ain't like Tahoe, is it?

acbaylove

« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2004, 11:52:30 PM »

this has nothing to do with be a good citizen.  This is bringin another man into a fucked up situation you caused for yourself trying to save you ass.  Thats not being a good citizen,  thats not trying lock up your neighborhood drug dealer or local crime boss.  THATS BEING A BITCH by tryin to save your image while tarnishing another mans image.  How is what kobe said being a good citizen.  It wont put shaq away for committing a crime.  thats being a bitch tryin to make another man look bad.

Man, i was talking in general, not in particular. In general, i dont like the "he snitched" thing at all. It's like that: when you say something, if you dont have proofs to prove it, yes, you are a bitch, or a lier. When i said "we dont know shit", i meant we dont know 1) What Kobe meant (like the article said), 2) If Shaq really did it. Kobe didnt say this shit under interrogation, but AFTER. He didnt say this shit to blame Shaq (there's no file opens against Shaq), and he didnt want Police to investigate on Shaq. It's a single statament done after a terrible (for him) 2 hours interrogation, with a stressed man, in a desperate situation. He lied too, in that interrogation, cause he was under pressure and with no lawyers, and guess what? Everybody does (but when the papers said it related to a famous man, it looks like he's the only one who does it: where's the news?). I dont judge a man because of those situations (i've seen tons of men in that situation). At the end of the day he's the innocent guy, and the lady is the real bitch who lied. This thing is a thing revealed by a police officer who remembered it but didnt tape it, who doesnt remember what Kobe meant and who is totally unnecessary to reveal, cause it's a personal thing and not a police-thing. Yes, Kobe has done a lot of mistakes. And is not a perfect guy (but nobody is). And yes, with that statement, even if it was a joke (cause it was, and he wasnt under interrogation), he tried to ruin Shaq's image. Very wrong move. But he didnt snitch, and to snitch is not a bad thing at all (if it's for a good purpose). That's it. Bitch move, i accept it. But said after a 2 hours investigations when he was blamed for something he didnt do.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2004, 12:09:07 AM »
i still like kobe, and i love shaq. it's no suprise that kobe said shit about shaq they don't like each other plain and simple, two different people. Kobe may have an ass hole personality but he's still arguably the best basketball player in the world right now.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09