Author Topic: Kobe Bryant = STRAIGHT UP BITCH  (Read 839 times)

acbaylove

Re: Kobe Bryant = STRAIGHT UP BITCH
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2004, 02:07:10 AM »
Man, i'm not saying he did a "good" thing, dont get me wrong. I'm saying it's the situation who forced him to make mistakes. You all are blaming him like if he was sitted on the sofŕ, drinking hennessy, watching a DVD and talking shit about the guy (Shaq) just cause he's jealous about his ego. C'mon! We're talking about a totally different situation here. It's a desperate man, who's under pressure, with a bitch blaming him for a rape case, with his life with his wife half-destroyed, embarassed, frustrated, and with all those little stories (read Lost Angel's post) about Shaq "buying love". While Kobe obviously didnt (buy it). And he MAYBE said that comment NOT under interrogation and WITHOUT making the Police investigate on Shaq. It was something like "God Damn! Shit! I had to buy love like Shaq....". Cause he was seeing himself in jail. Other than that, we are making too much noise about something which aint confirmed yet, aint taped, aint explained. What about Shaq bitching about Kobe like everyday on the news? He's in the "sofŕ with hennessy and DVD" situation, and he's acting like a fool. Imo. Well, both.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2004, 04:40:13 AM »
there are different kinds of snitches.

like there are different kinds of murderers. soldiers are murderers. cops are murderers. serial killers are murderers. you see the difference.

same with snitches. there definitely are different kinds of snitches.

still.

a snitch is a snitch and a bitch is a bitch. and Kobe is a snitch.

a snitch. Kobe.

period.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Seer

« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2004, 04:47:38 AM »
tonio.. forget you're a lakers fan for a second eh? ...

kobe is a snitch..... even if its not true and he was dry snitching.. he's still a snitch...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2004, 02:50:41 PM »
What I don't get is how you guys don't expect shit like this? They're in a fucking beef right now, BIG FUCKING DEAL...It's not like he snitched his best friend out to get himself off...I don't agree, but I don't think he's a bitch for that...I just don't see it as a big deal, they're both part of this childish feud...PeACe

acbaylove

« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2004, 03:13:14 PM »
Homie i dont speak english so well to fully express my argumentations, sorry about that. But let me try to be clear and cristalline enought: Kobe did a big mistake! He didnt have rights to disrespect Shaq (cause to name him is a disrespect, no matter what), and he didnt have rights to speak about something he cant prove, or at least is not related to his own situation. He did it in the wrong place, in the wrong moment and with the wrong person. This is a fact. Now we can talk about the other aspects, and the fact i'm a Lakers fan doesnt matter (it's more the fact that i'm a lawyer). Step 2 of the conversation is: why he did it? Cause he was jealous of Shaq's ego? Cause he's a "bitch"? Cause we was under pressure in the interrogation and he "snitched"? Probably. I wasnt there, so i dont know. And he didnt say this shit in a official taped interrogation anyway. The only 100% sure reason is that, IF this shit is real, Kobe said it when he was a destroyed man in a terrible situation, and not in a "Prince Of Bel-Air" situation. That's the only 100% sure thing. That's what i'm saying. This has nothing to do with the Kobe and Shaq relationship. This is something 100% Kobe related. He did a mistake. The reason is not Shaq, or something related to Shaq, but it's Kobe, and Kobe's situation who forced him to make this mistake. So i blame Kobe for that. But it has nothing to do with Shaq, and Shaq has nothing to do with this situation. It's a 25 years old "mistake". Like the "other" big one (the fact he fucked that bitch while he was married). But let's not forget Kobe is a VICTIM first. Everybody has destroyed him lately. But at least one person, that bitch, didnt have rights to do it.

Man, i'm not saying he did a "good" thing, dont get me wrong. I'm saying it's the situation who forced him to make mistakes.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2004, 04:02:36 PM »
Yep Kobe's a bitch.  I really do hope the lakers fall on their fuckin face this year.  Kobe got shaq traded, and Phil fired.  And I know that Phil was at the end of his contract, and people will be like "he wasn't fired, his contract was up".  Well believe that if Kobe wanted the lakers to re-sign phil, they would have by any means necessary.  I think Kobe's the sole reason why Phil wasn't contracted again. What other reason is there? The man won 3 championships in 5 years!!! 9 overall? And i'm really looking forward to when the lakers and miami play in december. I hope shaq fucks him up.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2004, 07:24:34 PM »
Yep Kobe's a bitch.  I really do hope the lakers fall on their fuckin face this year.  Kobe got shaq traded, and Phil fired.  And I know that Phil was at the end of his contract, and people will be like "he wasn't fired, his contract was up".  Well believe that if Kobe wanted the lakers to re-sign phil, they would have by any means necessary.  I think Kobe's the sole reason why Phil wasn't contracted again. What other reason is there? The man won 3 championships in 5 years!!! 9 overall? And i'm really looking forward to when the lakers and miami play in december. I hope shaq fucks him up.

Shaq left because he wanted more money+attention, and Phil left because he knew Shaq wouldn't return...Don't spread rumors.

Trauma-san

« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2004, 09:15:12 PM »
Man, i'm not saying he did a "good" thing, dont get me wrong. I'm saying it's the situation who forced him to make mistakes. You all are blaming him like if he was sitted on the sofŕ, drinking hennessy, watching a DVD and talking shit about the guy (Shaq) just cause he's jealous about his ego.

Well, the problem is... he does THAT, too.  Look @ all the interviews he's given talking shit and things, when there's no pressure on.  Plain and simple: Kobe's a bitch. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2004, 09:32:10 PM »
Man, i'm not saying he did a "good" thing, dont get me wrong. I'm saying it's the situation who forced him to make mistakes. You all are blaming him like if he was sitted on the sofŕ, drinking hennessy, watching a DVD and talking shit about the guy (Shaq) just cause he's jealous about his ego.

Well, the problem is... he does THAT, too.  Look @ all the interviews he's given talking shit and things, when there's no pressure on.  Plain and simple: Kobe's a bitch. 

Kobe has mostly praised Shaq in interviews...I don't even think you've seen him speak, so you're just speaking out your ass... ::)

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2004, 10:11:01 PM »
"This is an excerpt from Phil Jackson's book "Mindgames" by Roland Lazenby published in 2001.

Still, Jackson's initial disappointment over not getting Pippen led him to forecast a 5-5 start for his team in November. And that came before an October 13 injury forced Bryant to miss the first 15 games on the schedule. Yet even a setback such as Bryant's broken wrist proved to be a blessing. It allowed the coaches to mold the team indentity, then to add Bryant's frenetic energy to the equation in December, like some sort of super-octane fuel.

It would also allow time for the rift between Bryant and O'Neal to begin healing. On that issue, Jackson wasted little time. "I'm going to stop some of the gossiping, stop some of the rumormongering among the personnel here," he promised that first day.

At the time, Jackson and his coaches didn't realize just how deep a divide they faced. After the season, Winter would confide that he was shocked by the level of hatred O'Neal expressed for Bryant when the coaches first arrived on the scene. "There was alot of hatred in his heart," Winter said, adding that O'Neal didn't hesitate to vent his feelings in team meetings. "He was saying really hateful things," Winter explained. "Kobe just took it and kept going."

O'Neal's main message to anyone who would listen, including management, was that the team could not win a championship with Bryant. West had been strong in pushing aside O'Neal's desire to remove Bryant from the team, but there were signs that management had heard the message so often that they, too, entertained doubts. During the offseason, former O'Neal teammate Penny Hardaway had contacted O'Neal about joining the Lakers. The center jumped at the opportunity and phoned management. The implied message was that Bryant should be traded, but management declined that move.

During the season, as the coaches worked to heal the rift between the players, Winter explained that it had been clear that if the coaches' efforts didn't work that "a move would have to be made if they can't play together." The team wasn't about to trade the massive O'Neal, which meant that Bryant would have to go. Like West, though, the coaching staff saw Bryant as a Jordan-like player. His hands were smaller than Jordan's, but the athletic ability, the intelligence, the desire, were prodigious. What wasn't clear was whether Bryant would grow to possess the alpha male nature that made Jordan so dominant in his late twenties. Bryant was still so young, it was hard to evaluate him for that. He certainly possessed the work ethic and drive.

But Jackson put off the temptation to form a close relationship with Bryant. The coach correctly read that O'Neal's nature craved such a relationship, and Jackson turned just about all of his undivided attention to his relationship with O'Neal. The coach would later explain that the center did not have the same inquisitiveness as Jordan, and the conversations he had with O'Neal were not as expansive. Still, they spent much time talking. Early in the season, Bryant would point out that he had yet to sit down for an in-depth conversation with Jackson. Bryant kept expecting that conversation to occur. But it never would. Jackson kept his time for O'Neal. Some of the coaching staff pointed out that Bryant could have approached the coach about such a talk, but the young guard had such a strong sense of team issues that he seemed happy to let Jackson focus his efforts on soothing the center's harsh feelings.

For much of the healing between the center and the guard, Jackson and Winter relied on their triangle. The main idea was that because the offense was so structured, it would make the relationship between O'Neal and Bryant smoother on the court. Still, the coaches found there was so much residual anger on the part of O'Neal and other veterans against Bryant that Jackson had to spend months counseling O'Neal on how to get over it. The danger, said Winter, was that O'Neal seemed to influence the entire team against Bryant. So he and Jackson worked regularly on changing that attitude. "The coaches voiced to us that they weren't seeing the same things we were seeing when they watched film and when they watched what was going on," Derek Fisher explained. "They didn't see the same selfishness or one-on-one play that we saw. What I tried to tell some of the other guys is that this is our fourth year now- me, Shaq, Robert, Rick, Travis- so we still had issues that we had dealt with before this year."

And those issues were still cooking on the team agenda, Fisher said. "It was kind of similar to a relationship between a man and a woman where you get upset with all of these things from the past that come up. That's really where alot of this stuff stemmed from. The coaches saw that alot of this stuff would come in due time. But we were so impatient because we felt we had dealt with it before." For a time, it seemed that no matter what Bryant did, O'Neal and other teammates wanted to find fault with it. Winter revealed that he finally put together a videotape to prove to O'Neal that Bryant was doing just what he was supposed to do. "I think Kobe is bending over backwards to get the ball in to Shaq," Winter would confide as the season progressed. "If there's a problem there- and I think we'll work it out- it's that I don't think Shaq appreciates what Kobe is trying to do to help his game."

And so it became easy for the coaches to take Bryant's early injury as a blessing. The guard's absence allowed the team's entire focus to fall upon O'Neal, which worked nicely into Jackson's plans. He had named O'Neal capatain and spent considerable time talking through a new approach to the game. Jackson wanted more leadership, conditioning, and defense out of O'Neal. As Winter explained, Jackson knew that O'Neal was motivated by scoring points, so he gave the ceneter more scoring opportunities as long as he fulfilled the rest of his obligations. Jackson also regularly called O'Neal's hand if hew failed to do the right thing."

-  After reading this article, i could see why kobe said that about shaq. shaq is a bitch.

acbaylove

« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2004, 12:03:01 AM »

Wrong. Let me quote an article from today's Los Angeles Times:

"Kobe Bryant, speaking publicly for the first time since felony sexual assault charges against him were dropped last month, would not talk about criminal or civil proceedings. Bryant also passed up a chance to engage in a cross-country battle of words with Shaquille O'Neal, ignoring his former teammate's escalating criticism of him by saying, "We had great times, we had some not-so-great times…. I sincerely just wish him the best."

http://www.latimes.com/sports/basketball/nba/lakers/la-sp-lakers5oct05,1,7518604.story?coll=la-headlines-sports-nba-lakers

Dont let me quote the over 300 interviews Shaq has done in the last 2 weeks dissing Kobe and blaming him for everything. Please. There's another one just released today, where he disses his ex-teammates and obviously Kobe..

Q: Do you regret it didn't work out with you and Kobe?
A: No. Not at all.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2004, 12:11:34 AM by Antonio »

acbaylove

« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2004, 12:12:45 AM »
"This is an excerpt from Phil Jackson's book "Mindgames" by Roland Lazenby published in 2001.

Still, Jackson's initial disappointment over not getting Pippen led him to forecast a 5-5 start for his team in November. And that came before an October 13 injury forced Bryant to miss the first 15 games on the schedule. Yet even a setback such as Bryant's broken wrist proved to be a blessing. It allowed the coaches to mold the team indentity, then to add Bryant's frenetic energy to the equation in December, like some sort of super-octane fuel.

It would also allow time for the rift between Bryant and O'Neal to begin healing. On that issue, Jackson wasted little time. "I'm going to stop some of the gossiping, stop some of the rumormongering among the personnel here," he promised that first day.

At the time, Jackson and his coaches didn't realize just how deep a divide they faced. After the season, Winter would confide that he was shocked by the level of hatred O'Neal expressed for Bryant when the coaches first arrived on the scene. "There was alot of hatred in his heart," Winter said, adding that O'Neal didn't hesitate to vent his feelings in team meetings. "He was saying really hateful things," Winter explained. "Kobe just took it and kept going."

O'Neal's main message to anyone who would listen, including management, was that the team could not win a championship with Bryant. West had been strong in pushing aside O'Neal's desire to remove Bryant from the team, but there were signs that management had heard the message so often that they, too, entertained doubts. During the offseason, former O'Neal teammate Penny Hardaway had contacted O'Neal about joining the Lakers. The center jumped at the opportunity and phoned management. The implied message was that Bryant should be traded, but management declined that move.

During the season, as the coaches worked to heal the rift between the players, Winter explained that it had been clear that if the coaches' efforts didn't work that "a move would have to be made if they can't play together." The team wasn't about to trade the massive O'Neal, which meant that Bryant would have to go. Like West, though, the coaching staff saw Bryant as a Jordan-like player. His hands were smaller than Jordan's, but the athletic ability, the intelligence, the desire, were prodigious. What wasn't clear was whether Bryant would grow to possess the alpha male nature that made Jordan so dominant in his late twenties. Bryant was still so young, it was hard to evaluate him for that. He certainly possessed the work ethic and drive.

But Jackson put off the temptation to form a close relationship with Bryant. The coach correctly read that O'Neal's nature craved such a relationship, and Jackson turned just about all of his undivided attention to his relationship with O'Neal. The coach would later explain that the center did not have the same inquisitiveness as Jordan, and the conversations he had with O'Neal were not as expansive. Still, they spent much time talking. Early in the season, Bryant would point out that he had yet to sit down for an in-depth conversation with Jackson. Bryant kept expecting that conversation to occur. But it never would. Jackson kept his time for O'Neal. Some of the coaching staff pointed out that Bryant could have approached the coach about such a talk, but the young guard had such a strong sense of team issues that he seemed happy to let Jackson focus his efforts on soothing the center's harsh feelings.

For much of the healing between the center and the guard, Jackson and Winter relied on their triangle. The main idea was that because the offense was so structured, it would make the relationship between O'Neal and Bryant smoother on the court. Still, the coaches found there was so much residual anger on the part of O'Neal and other veterans against Bryant that Jackson had to spend months counseling O'Neal on how to get over it. The danger, said Winter, was that O'Neal seemed to influence the entire team against Bryant. So he and Jackson worked regularly on changing that attitude. "The coaches voiced to us that they weren't seeing the same things we were seeing when they watched film and when they watched what was going on," Derek Fisher explained. "They didn't see the same selfishness or one-on-one play that we saw. What I tried to tell some of the other guys is that this is our fourth year now- me, Shaq, Robert, Rick, Travis- so we still had issues that we had dealt with before this year."

And those issues were still cooking on the team agenda, Fisher said. "It was kind of similar to a relationship between a man and a woman where you get upset with all of these things from the past that come up. That's really where alot of this stuff stemmed from. The coaches saw that alot of this stuff would come in due time. But we were so impatient because we felt we had dealt with it before." For a time, it seemed that no matter what Bryant did, O'Neal and other teammates wanted to find fault with it. Winter revealed that he finally put together a videotape to prove to O'Neal that Bryant was doing just what he was supposed to do. "I think Kobe is bending over backwards to get the ball in to Shaq," Winter would confide as the season progressed. "If there's a problem there- and I think we'll work it out- it's that I don't think Shaq appreciates what Kobe is trying to do to help his game."

And so it became easy for the coaches to take Bryant's early injury as a blessing. The guard's absence allowed the team's entire focus to fall upon O'Neal, which worked nicely into Jackson's plans. He had named O'Neal capatain and spent considerable time talking through a new approach to the game. Jackson wanted more leadership, conditioning, and defense out of O'Neal. As Winter explained, Jackson knew that O'Neal was motivated by scoring points, so he gave the ceneter more scoring opportunities as long as he fulfilled the rest of his obligations. Jackson also regularly called O'Neal's hand if hew failed to do the right thing."

-  After reading this article, i could see why kobe said that about shaq. shaq is a bitch.

Now comment on that... ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2004, 12:41:35 AM »

See...How can people read that shit and still blame Kobe?...I've read that book, and I read the LA Times every morning...I know the stories, the rumors, the interviews...I've been saying this ALL along; Shaq is a selfish, greedy, hateful mutherfucker...You people are blinded by the fuckin' media, the way they've been tryna' turn Kobe into the bad guy...Shaq demanded the trade, Shaq can eat the dick...PeACe

acbaylove

« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2004, 07:20:50 AM »
Oh, and Shaq is the one sitted on the sofŕ, drinking hennessy, watching the DVD and LYING LIKE A BITCH!
P.S. When he was a Laker, Shaq said the same exact things against Eddie Jones. Now he's a teammate again. Good luck EJ.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2004, 07:22:45 AM by Antonio »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2004, 11:11:32 AM »
kobe's still a bitch. :nahnah: