Author Topic: The Rifles! Kurupt & Jayo goin at Daz.. MP3 Inside.(dont-click-if-u-aint-replyin  (Read 688 times)

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
hum..that's coming from someone who got soopafly in his signature
this shit ain't decent,it's tight as fuck

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
hum..that's coming from someone who got soopafly in his signature
this shit ain't decent,it's tight as fuck

its also coming from someone who owns every kurupt album, and thinks 40 and jayo came off tight....kurupt had a few decent lines and then started spouting off a bunch of bullshit with a bad flow
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
Thanx a lot......Can`t wait to hear more from The Riflemen......

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The song is average to me. The only thing I liked was Jayo Felony's verse. 40 Glocc didnt impress me and Kurupt sounds wack as fuck. The beat is just your ordinary looped east coast beat.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Bojakabo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BOJAKaBOOOO
thanks 4 da hookup

Thirteen

after the 2nd listen

the beat is too eastcoast fro my taste and kurupt didnt come ass dope as he could

3.5/5

jayo ripped it again though!

The song is average to me. The only thing I liked was Jayo Felony's verse. 40 Glocc didnt impress me and Kurupt sounds wack as fuck. The beat is just your ordinary looped east coast beat.

i agree

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
dope beat, dope hook, some nice disses :)

IzUwitIt

fucc - dint see this. al-chemist drops anotha dope beat, bullet-loco kills it, 40 Glocc was alrite, kurupt disappoints. 3/5

bez

Dope track.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
A hot track, no doubt. They make a tight combo together. And it's good to see that when Kurupt has something to say, he can still deliver properly instead of just saying "bitch" a bunch of times. I believe he only said the word once in the whole song.

Soopahigh

gotta ckeck this out  :o

DPG4Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
i aint feeling it
even the chorus... i dont like it that much
the beat? hmmm...

i dont know why you guys like that diss so much... ???

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The beat is a little more east than I tend to like, but at least it doesn't sound like another Just Blaze track. I usually like Jayo, but his verse was wack. The rest of the song was pretty good though. This is one interesting group roster. How the hell did they hook up? I never figured Mobb Deep would hook up with the west.

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Sick ass trac. Ain't no one fuckin' with Riflemen right now.

BTW...sounds like Jayo dissed J-Kwon too.

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Kurupt's background vocals are stupid as fuck.  How can he think that sounds good?
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.