Author Topic: LOL @ Yukmouth fans mad that....................  (Read 356 times)

biggboyy2004

• Muthafuckin' OG
LOL @ Yukmouth fans mad that....................
« on: October 07, 2004, 12:49:48 PM »
They favorite artist got his card pulled!!! LOL  Game pulled his skirt up!!! If you only knew that the Pirus were really gonna smash this nigga and he claims the bay but actually lives in the heart of L.A. you would know why he tried to squash it. He doesn't want that real drama that real gangstas bring. LOL Him and his wifey would have been targets.  Stop riding rappers image and who they roll with and peep the real.  Regardless if you like G unit or Dre the Game is a real banger and his Brother and Fam are real real bangers.  Yukmouth benn copping please every since this beef started listen to the tracks (I thought we didn't have beef man I thought we were cool??? LOL). Stop being groupies. Just cause someone bout to blow or has blown don't mean they are soft. And just because someone is underground or independent don't mean they are hard. Wake up!!!

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
Re: LOL @ Yukmouth fans mad that....................
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2004, 12:54:20 PM »
lol
someone is riding game's dick a lil too hard

biggboyy2004

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2004, 12:56:52 PM »
lol
someone is riding game's dick a lil too hard

No homie just the truth!!!

blze2111

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2004, 02:35:36 PM »
far from the truth , man gayme lookin like a straight bitch after this one, like a lil ass kid dont trip that twofaced hoe is gon get his  well see what happens
get yo free ipod http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=12706466 i already got one, workin on my second one juss copy and paste http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=12706466

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2004, 04:16:22 PM »
It's business. I don't like Game, but it's better to have allies than enemys.

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2004, 04:35:47 PM »
If you say Game got Yuk, then you a Game dickrider, but if you say Yuk got Game, you a Game hater.

I love both artists, and from an un-biased point of view Yuk murdered Game. Fuck this beef shit though. It's whack.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2004, 09:56:30 PM »
yuk smashed game on both tracks, and all these BEEF mixtapes got igotamil on it, but dont have the yuk reply

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2004, 10:30:48 PM »
This beef is on some bullshit now. At first it was cool - both dropped hot records at each other, but now it's come down to groupies bitching & lying about the other party on the internet. Fuck dat.

On a side note though, this quote right here is some real shit, applicable to this beef & the rap game in general:
Just cause someone bout to blow or has blown don't mean they are soft. And just because someone is underground or independent don't mean they are hard. Wake up!!!

allfromtheIE

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2004, 11:36:16 PM »
YUK DID NOT SMASH GAME.  I USED TO LIKE YUK.  YUK IS NOW WACK.  IM NOT ON GAMES NUTS, BUT HE DID BUST ON YUKS FACE.  ITS NO FUCKIN QUESTION.  WAIT ..., NO, NO FUCKIN QUESTION.  ITS QUITE OBVIOUS.  THEY NOT EVEN TALKIN BOUT YUK IN THE BAY LIKE THAT.  THEY TALKIN BOUT QUINN, 40, FRONTLINE, FEDERATION, MARV, THE TEAM.  NO YUK.  HE SUCKS. THE END.
IE