Author Topic: Eminem announces guest appearances on Encore + more...  (Read 1072 times)

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
Re: Eminem announces guest appearances on Encore + more...
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2004, 06:38:15 AM »

shut up white boy

Aren't you a Cerote? LOL.

White people >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cerotes.

LOL... haven't heard "cerote" in a long time.

mauzip

« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2004, 06:41:00 AM »
mauzip >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everybody else 8)
Thanks for the info.

no prob

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2004, 06:44:42 AM »
The thing with the whole Bush thing is that I feel as if many people have just jumped on the bandwagon. I reading an interview with Dead Prez, and they summed it perfectly by saying that even if everyone does vote for Kerry is that suddenly going to make everything better, no probably not. They were saying that you need to educate people on how the system works rather than just trying to blindly lead them into vote Bush out of office. They need to know why they should vote for Kerry (or Nader even), and that the effect of doing so probably isn't going to be a large as they expect, considering all the hype that musicians have made about Bush being voted out.

eS El Duque

« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2004, 09:14:01 AM »

shut up white boy

Aren't you a Cerote? LOL.

White people >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cerotes.

LOL..Cerote? Good one.  ::)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2004, 09:52:04 AM »
The thing with the whole Bush thing is that I feel as if many people have just jumped on the bandwagon. I reading an interview with Dead Prez, and they summed it perfectly by saying that even if everyone does vote for Kerry is that suddenly going to make everything better, no probably not. They were saying that you need to educate people on how the system works rather than just trying to blindly lead them into vote Bush out of office. They need to know why they should vote for Kerry (or Nader even), and that the effect of doing so probably isn't going to be a large as they expect, considering all the hype that musicians have made about Bush being voted out.

I agree 100%.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2004, 11:01:10 AM »

That's why they should watch the debate. The artists can say they like this guy and not like that guy, and even give reasons, but the most important thing they can acheive is generating interest and getting people to pay attention. I wouldn't choose a side just because Springsteen says so. That would be stupid. But IF Springsteen or Eminem can get people interested enough to pay attention, then that is a good thing.

Will Kerry make things better? Who knows, but one thing is apparent and that is Bush particulary likes going to war, and people do die. Kerry says he'll do it better. That doesn't mean he will, but I feel it's worth it to take a chance on him. If I were American I'd vote for Kerry, because he is the only person that stands a chance of beating Bush. That is what most of the artists probably feel, and that is why they'd pick Kerry over Nader or whoever else.

Something tells me that if it were a black guy to beat Bush, then Dead Prez would behind him no matter what, so long as they don't think he's white washed. I don't care much for Dead Prez and their political opinions. Neither should anyone else, with reghards to any artist. The people should watch the debates and do their own homework, then decide who they want in office.