Author Topic: Major Moves in Music Publishing Catalog Rights (Sony/Jackson/BMG)  (Read 233 times)

Trauma-san

Re: Major Moves in Music Publishing Catalog Rights (Sony/Jackson/BMG)
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2004, 04:28:46 PM »
Let me tell you what a dumbass you are.  You're bitching because Mike owns Paul's songs? Well, motherfucker, guess who owns the largest PRIVATE collection of OTHER PEOPLE'S publishing rights in the world?  Look it the fuck up, MPL Communications.  Mcartney.  Paul.  Linda.  MPL. 

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2004, 04:47:29 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yeah, I know he owns the Buddy Holly stuff and other big names. My only quarrel wiht Jackson is how he portrays himself as such a superior being. Paul is just a normal guy, and correct me if I'm wrong but he didn't go under the nose of one his friend's to get that persons collection. Read my arguments next time asshole.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2004, 04:50:59 PM »
And most of the songs he owns are from dead people.

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2004, 08:20:34 PM »
Read your arguments? I read them, but you stretch the truth a little bit, buddy.  You don't know shit about the situation.  Do you know Michael has offered to sell them to Paul? Do you know Paul has turned Michael down because he wants them for next to nothing, and nowhere near what they're worth?  Come on man, you're out of your league.  If I know anything, I know the Beatles, and Michael Jackson.  Please~

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2004, 08:40:57 PM »
I love when people catch feeling over business matters.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2004, 10:37:18 PM »
But they're FRIENDS  (boo fucking hoo) cry me a river, Paul.  Did I mention Paul's worth about 3 times what Michael is?  If he flashed some Cash at Mike, he would sell them in a heartbeat. 

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2004, 05:34:01 AM »
^yep, paul was too cheap back in the days to pay for them

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2004, 08:14:36 AM »
Read your arguments? I read them, but you stretch the truth a little bit, buddy.  You don't know shit about the situation.  Do you know Michael has offered to sell them to Paul? Do you know Paul has turned Michael down because he wants them for next to nothing, and nowhere near what they're worth?  Come on man, you're out of your league.  If I know anything, I know the Beatles, and Michael Jackson.  Please~

You obviously haven't been reading closely enough, because if you did you'd realize that after my first post about the situation, I posted an article that was more factual and I admitted I was telling the story with added effects, fabricating it.

Of course I don't know shit about the situation, but you do? Fuck that. You think because you're a fan and spend hours on the internet reading about these guys that you have some authority on the matter. Bullshit! You're just some stupid kid, like me, who doesn't know gaddamn thing. We don't know Michael or Paul. Don't pretend to.

The bottom line is that I do not sympathyze with a guy that goes around expressing his superiority publicly, when he's no better than any other snake in the music industry. And if that fucker wants to bring children into his bedroom after an already famous case, then he's just plain stupid. If he wants to give them money then fine, but he's playing with fire and he got burned for it. I'm not angry with him because he likes helping kids, or even because he screwed over Paul. I'm angry because the stupid fuck pretends he's Jesus, but acts like Judas. I think his public image is a big fraud, and I think his music is overrated. I'll admit the guy can dance, but I always prefered a youg Elvis. Of course this is just my opinion.