Author Topic: eminem - encore....front cover (it's officially on www.aftermathmusic.com)  (Read 861 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: eminem - encore....front cover (looks real to me...)
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2004, 05:21:22 AM »
my prediction is someone jacked a leftover picture from the TES shooting and then put "ENCORE" on it and a fake ass looking crowd.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

mauzip

« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2004, 05:33:20 AM »
eminem doesn't really need his name on the cover since everybody knows it's eminem's cd anyway

Suga Foot

« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2004, 08:57:27 AM »
It could aslo have a clear tray and say Eminem on the side. 

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2004, 03:11:27 PM »
new album after 2,5years and he will make exactly same looking cover like tes? yeah right, u must b out of ur mind if u think this shit is real.

this is as real as those song lists which includes songs like "lean back rmx, we as americans"
doesnt even say eminem on the cover, plus the crowd is fake lookin.

dumb ass comment...his songlist formulas have been the same since day one, what's so different about the cover. considering "encore" is something that follows the [eminem] "show"

does it really need to say eminem on the cover? it seems that you gotta be living under a rock to not know who the artist is.

plus, it's the same exact cover thats on http://www.aftermathmusic.com/ check it ya'll

it's official

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: eminem - encore....front cover (it's officially on www.aftermathmusic.com)
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2004, 03:31:49 PM »
whoever said this was fake got skeeted on

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2004, 03:44:50 PM »
hopefull its just a promo cover, cuz it'd be dumb to make a cover THAT similar to the one of his last album. and I dont care how famous he is, his album cover should have his name on it
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2004, 03:46:19 PM »
oooo i love skeetin on people

;D

SGV

« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2004, 03:46:43 PM »
cuz it'd be dumb to make a cover THAT similar to the one of his last album

Nas did it with 4 albums, I remember people were little upset that he switched up for Stillmatic. It's kinda like keeping the albums in the same vein.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2004, 03:58:55 PM »
cuz it'd be dumb to make a cover THAT similar to the one of his last album

Nas did it with 4 albums, I remember people were little upset that he switched up for Stillmatic. It's kinda like keeping the albums in the same vein.

yeah, i remember being kinda negatively surprised when Stillmatic dropped

Trauma-san

Re: eminem encore cover
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2004, 09:09:31 PM »
why do people never make threads abuot the cover of for example a diplomast album? :-\

... because nobody gives a shit.  In 20 years, nobody but us will know who the diplomats are.  Eminem will come up in conversation 100 years from now.  It doesn't matter if you like that or hate that, it just matters that you accept it.

I like the cover, classy. 

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2004, 09:14:18 PM »
plus, it's the same exact cover thats on http://www.aftermathmusic.com/ check it ya'll

it's official

Having it on that site hardly makes it official.  They've fucked up many times before.
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

Trauma-san

« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2004, 09:14:22 PM »
Oh, and by the way, the backwards "E" represents Eminem's name.  It's a statement within itself, too, when an artist gets so big they don't even have to say who they are.  The Beatles did that first with "The White Album"... they were at the top of their game, but decided to just release an album with an all white cover, to prove that it didn't matter what the fuck the cover was, the music would still be good, and they'd still sell good, there were no gimmicks.

Eminem's doing something similar.  It doesn't matter if his name is on the cover, you can tell by the typeset of the title that it's an Eminem album... on the stage, you instantly recognize him as Eminem even though you can't see his face, and he's dressed in a suit, which he never wears.  

Suga Foot

« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2004, 10:39:11 PM »

I don't see his name

I don't see his name

They put the Name on the side bitches.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2004, 10:52:39 PM »
Led Zeppelin 4 didn't have the name of the album or the band anywhere on it, and it still sold 22 million copies in the US alone. 2x Diamond. Just felt like saying so.

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2004, 04:07:55 AM »

it's official

Having it on that site hardly makes it official.  They've fucked up many times before.

well i'd say it's a bit more official than someone fucking around on their computer with photoshop.

and for the moment, yeah, it is official.

who gives a fuck if they fucked up and are gonna change it...it's official right now.