Author Topic: vh1 hip hop honors question  (Read 127 times)

Glendale

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
vh1 hip hop honors question
« on: October 17, 2004, 01:08:02 PM »
the wholemthing i thought was pretty good/decent. liked a lot of it, but i got a question. during the tribute to hollywood and cool herc, whats that song Doug E fresh is rapping? its the last song of the whole performance, doug e looks at hollywood when he starts it so im guessing it as something to do with dj hollywood. and all i remember from the song is at the beginning of it, he says "wutang wutang" and midway says something i thing lke "chicago? to climb the highest mountainnn" then goes back to the chorus with that wutang wutang line again. anyo0ne that can name it i'd real appreciate it?
"Got niggas head's dividin faster than nerds at a calculus convention/see i school niggas, then i afterschool niggas like detention." -  Ras Kass   

"You got Soldiers, but you still Gotta respect ours, We got more 'Four Fives and Nines' than A deck of cards" - L. Banks

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
Re: vh1 hip hop honors question
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2004, 03:32:16 PM »
wtf? why would it say wutang

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2004, 03:57:13 PM »
i like the nas performing keep ya head up.. and trying SOOOO hard to be pac

Glendale

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2004, 03:59:12 PM »
ANYONE PLEASE HELP. I couldve swong doug E said somethin like Woo tang woo tang, or some TANG in it. does anyone know the songs Master Flash plays? or even kinow the beat of that last song Doug E finished with??? that beat was sick for an old school song, i REA:LLY would appreciate it if u cant list it. u veteran hiphop heads, help[
"Got niggas head's dividin faster than nerds at a calculus convention/see i school niggas, then i afterschool niggas like detention." -  Ras Kass   

"You got Soldiers, but you still Gotta respect ours, We got more 'Four Fives and Nines' than A deck of cards" - L. Banks