Author Topic: I might be the only one to say this about Mosh, but.....  (Read 390 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
I might be the only one to say this about Mosh, but.....
« on: October 19, 2004, 08:43:01 PM »
I kind of like it.

I'm not sure why everyone, even the hard core Eminem fans, hate it so much, and I'm not going to say you're wrong, but I think it's a good song.

I'm not one for political music, but political is better than drivel. What I mean is I'd rather listen to someone complain about Bush, than go on and on about being a thug, killing, or girls farting in clubs. Let's face it Eminem isn't Bob Dylan no matter how you slice it. I take Eminem with a grain of salt everytime I listen to him anyway. It is just another stupid Bush bashing song, but it's a hell of a lot better than "Just Lose It", and Em doesn't try to come off as too smart. He appears to tell things from his angry point of view and it works for me.

The flow is melodic and slow, and he isn't really spitting, but I think it works.The core audience is white 18 year olds who were 13 and 14 when they first started listening to Em, and he's trying to sway their vote I think. If he is, he better release this very soon, and with a video to really make an impact. The flow suits the tone of the song. It sounds a little off at times, but atleast he's somewhat versatile.

The production fits the song very well. It sounds like an Em beat, but who knows? Regardless, I really like the production. It gives off a dark ambiance that suits what he's trying to say.

As a political commentator Eminem is non existant, but as a song writer he's still one of the best in the current mainstream scene. At least that's what I think.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I might be the only one to say this about Mosh, but.....
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2004, 09:29:04 PM »
i think its good for the kind of track it was meant to be. And my friend has it on vinyl and he says the 2nd verse is completly different and em talks more shit about bushes daughters and bush. All they left was the fuck bush part. he said verse 2 is more like verse 3, he doesnt know why they changed it. could be why the track was delayed for an extra week though...

Sikx

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • pulu<3hewi
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2004, 01:45:50 AM »
its good political song. but i dont think its good rap song.

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2004, 05:16:48 AM »
The beats dope but the flow.. well there isn't really one. He's mumbling like an angry drunk

He coulda made this sick by flowing like he did on "Soldier" for example.. but he doesn't seem to really give a shit about how he sounds anymore

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2004, 08:19:00 AM »
i like it...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

bjax

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Next Up on the List
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2004, 08:19:13 AM »
I really like the lyrics and the beat... but I still can't get over the flow.  Although the fact that I listened to it like 10 times in the last 2 days probably says something about the song too.  ;D

Doggystylin

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2004, 09:44:28 AM »
i actually listened to it last night on the radio, and it was a hell of a lot better than the one we got online, i mean i remember last year around now i heard "what more can i say" in horrible quality online and i thought wow what a wack fuckin song, but it ended up bein one of my favs

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2004, 12:21:41 PM »
so the unedited cdq version has worse quality then the radio edit on the radio...? i dont think so.

eS El Duque

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2004, 01:00:47 PM »
when i first heard it, i liked it. good song imo.

Doggystylin

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2004, 05:30:02 PM »
so the unedited cdq version has worse quality then the radio edit on the radio...? i dont think so.

i dont care what you think, the point is, it sounded better in the car, wether it was my computer speakers or the mp3, it didnt sound as good when i heard it on here.

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2004, 05:39:50 PM »
i like the beat, im not too sure about the flow

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2004, 05:59:36 PM »
man eminem flows crazy on this track, i was just watchin MTV and they said that Dre produced Mosh...that shit surprised me cuz it sounds like an eminem track.  I really feel this track prolly cuz its so different and slow

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2004, 08:31:53 AM »
can anyone give me a link to download it? or maybe poist the AIM so i could contact and recieve the song from you? cuz i cant find it.