Author Topic: European men(generalizations by 2 American girls)  (Read 621 times)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: European men(generalizations by 2 American girls)
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2004, 02:09:56 PM »
Here we don't have place in wich you cannot go bicouse someone can kill you...you BITCHES.

cooosa? that sentence didn't even make no sense lol

tommyilromano

« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2004, 05:59:49 AM »
You are here couse you like weast coast, maybe gangsta rap, maybe eazy, nwa and all the killing shit. Probably you like tha game, youk, eminem who want to kill his mother, you like pac who was claming to kill all bad boys family then you complain about italian way of driving. Here we don't have place in wich you cannot go bicouse someone can kill you...you BITCHES.
To all real italian people in the forum (if they are here): qui è pieno di bugiardi ipocriti.
PS
I live in the south of Italy

Ma che stupido sei. Minchia. Perché cazzo sono io un 'ipocrita'? La tua 'argomentazione' di west coast hiphop e 2pac beefin with bad boy è incredibilmente idiota...questa sezione di WCC si chiama "Tha G-Spot" e qui non si parla di west coast hiphop e 2pac beefin with Bad Boy. Qui veramente si puo parlare d'Italia e la sua popolazione. Sono io 'bugiardo'? Perché? Perch ho confermato che il modo di condurre nel Mezzogiorno è pazzo da legare? Perch ho detto che Napoli e Catania hanno un problema della criminalita? LOL...oh yeah, and my story bout almost crashin in Sicilia....fizione. tommyilromano...bugiardo di merda lol...fuck off ::)

..che cazzo.. Io ho vissuto in Italia per diversi anni.. E vero..

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2004, 07:05:11 AM »
...bitchtes, don't make me google translate that shit  ;D
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2004, 08:04:37 AM »
^^ ain't worth it but go 'head, come vuoi :D

You are here couse you like weast coast, maybe gangsta rap, maybe eazy, nwa and all the killing shit. Probably you like tha game, youk, eminem who want to kill his mother, you like pac who was claming to kill all bad boys family then you complain about italian way of driving. Here we don't have place in wich you cannot go bicouse someone can kill you...you BITCHES.
To all real italian people in the forum (if they are here): qui è pieno di bugiardi ipocriti.
PS
I live in the south of Italy

Ma che stupido sei. Minchia. Perché cazzo sono io un 'ipocrita'? La tua 'argomentazione' di west coast hiphop e 2pac beefin with bad boy è incredibilmente idiota...questa sezione di WCC si chiama "Tha G-Spot" e qui non si parla di west coast hiphop e 2pac beefin with Bad Boy. Qui veramente si puo parlare d'Italia e la sua popolazione. Sono io 'bugiardo'? Perché? Perch ho confermato che il modo di condurre nel Mezzogiorno è pazzo da legare? Perch ho detto che Napoli e Catania hanno un problema della criminalita? LOL...oh yeah, and my story bout almost crashin in Sicilia....fizione. tommyilromano...bugiardo di merda lol...fuck off ::)

..che cazzo.. Io ho vissuto in Italia per diversi anni.. E vero..

"E vero"...di cosa parli?

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2004, 11:57:14 AM »
They definately have the Dutch names wrong...I don't know where they got them from. I mean, Sofie for a guy? Pleaaaaaaaaaase!
Also, how the fuck are we boring? >:(

They are absolutely right on our knowledge,punctuality and manners though  :)

Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Throwback

« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2004, 07:53:53 AM »
They definately have the Dutch names wrong...I don't know where they got them from. I mean, Sofie for a guy? Pleaaaaaaaaaase!
Also, how the fuck are we boring? >:(

They are absolutely right on our knowledge,punctuality and manners though  :)

yea man those names are more like viking names with Waccar,Tekko.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2004, 10:15:27 AM »
the names are all bs, but the rest is from what i can tell mostly on point

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2004, 04:51:35 AM »
Spanish Men

As far as finding a man in Europe, we recommend spending all your time in Spain and calling it a day. Spain is Europe's best country and everyone living, visiting or just passing through will be the epitome of fun. You'll have a great time with a Spanish man (provided he isn't the one guy in the country we net who mumbles to himself and never goes away). He'll be a bit hairy, but he'll have a great sense of humor and a zest for life you won't find anywhere else.

Yeah, we are THAT cool.

Spanish Driving

Spanish drivers will remind you of the Italians, although not quite as scary. If you're crossing the street in a pedestrian zone, they won't start driving until the red walking man starts flashing. Their light will still be red, but they'll run right through it and God help you if you're in their way.

True, we don't do drive bys but we can still run over your ass.

Spanish Theft

Barcelona is Europe's number one place to rob and be robbed. Everyone we've ever met that's been to Barcelona has a robbery story from La Ramblas or the hostel or anywhere else in the city. People had passports, wallets, cameras, backpacks, money, clothing and shoes stolen. Spanish thieves are damn good at what they do.

Fo sheezy, we are THAT gangsta and more. But gentle gangsta, you won't be noticin we robbed your ass till you reach for your wallet to pay that beer. And if you somehow manage to keep your wallet, we'll be stealing you by charging you 5€ for that beer.

How to Meet Him

If you're looking for a nice Spanish boy, head to a club or a party. These guys hang into the wee hours of the morning and always have a good time. If you find yourself in a touristy district dancing in clubs with no Spanish boys, don't feel bad substituting a tourist for a Spaniard. Everyone who steps into the country is in a fabulous mood so you're going to have a great time with anyone. Even John, the obnoxious Midwestern frat boy, will enhance your appreciation of the country.

It's even easier than that. Just gimme a call.

Spanish Girl Competition

Spanish girls are cool and non-threatening. No worries at all.

And eat plenty of dick.

On the other hand, if a Spaniard asks if you'd like a glass of sangria, say yes and watch them make it. Everyone does it differently. The basic recipe is Rioja wine, sweet liquors, fruity brandy and fresh fruit chilled overnight. It is the world's most delectable drink. Memorize proportions (as there's no set recipe), make it for your friends and family and email us the secret.

Ladies love sangria. And get ready to getcho freak on later, bitch!!!

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2004, 06:01:17 AM »
Spanish Theft

Barcelona is Europe's number one place to rob and be robbed. Everyone we've ever met that's been to Barcelona has a robbery story from La Ramblas or the hostel or anywhere else in the city. People had passports, wallets, cameras, backpacks, money, clothing and shoes stolen. Spanish thieves are damn good at what they do.

i never got robbed in barcelona BEEYATCH. i got a story tho...not amazing, but it fits...me and a friend of mine were sittin around next to the houses at the back of the mercado de la boqueria, then 2 kids popped up and asked for a cigarette. we said no, cuz we just didn't have any, and when we got up they followed us thru the whole fuckin crowded ass mercado to the ramblas and then asked me for a euro, so i said i didn't have any money and i almost had to scream at him, i think the sentence that got him off was "si tuviera un euro te lo daria" or sumthin, but i swear that took ages and if i woulda pulled out my wallet, well...nothin gentle about this tactic tho....yes you are THAT cheap, lol. but shit like that happens all the time in southern european cities...same in italy at least

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2004, 07:26:51 AM »
Spanish Theft

i never got robbed in barcelona BEEYATCH. i got a story tho...not amazing, but it fits...me and a friend of mine were sittin around next to the houses at the back of the mercado de la boqueria, then 2 kids popped up and asked for a cigarette. we said no, cuz we just didn't have any, and when we got up they followed us thru the whole fuckin crowded ass mercado to the ramblas and then asked me for a euro, so i said i didn't have any money and i almost had to scream at him, i think the sentence that got him off was "si tuviera un euro te lo daria" or sumthin, but i swear that took ages and if i woulda pulled out my wallet, well...nothin gentle about this tactic tho....yes you are THAT cheap, lol. but shit like that happens all the time in southern european cities...same in italy at least

They didn't take your wallet cause they saw you were gangsta too! LOL!!

Nah, i never been robbed here but damn, I've seen it happen lots of times. It's just some motherfuckers waiting for the right time and a stupid tourist. Be aware of your surroundings and you'll never be robbed in Las Ramblas... they'll rob you when you are in a small, lonely and dark street. And rape your ass. :P

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2004, 03:57:20 AM »
Spanish Theft

Nah, i never been robbed here but damn, I've seen it happen lots of times. It's just some motherfuckers waiting for the right time and a stupid tourist. Be aware of your surroundings and you'll never be robbed in Las Ramblas... they'll rob you when you are in a small, lonely and dark street. And rape your ass. :P

so rapin yo ass is 'gentle gangsta'? ok...and yeah i don't look like a tourist in spain unless i got a camera with me or sumthin...unfortunately it said 'tourist' all over my homie's face, body etc lol, so i got them off by speakin spanish and not fallin for their tricks...if u have been to a city like catania, palermo or whatever u really shouldn't tho. but i was told a story bout ur town in malaga, about a boy who left a disco saturday night, vanished for a week, then got found half dead with one kidney taken out...that's shit u usually get in latin america, except that there they'll take out both and leave u dead, but still kinda crazy for europe

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2004, 04:45:46 AM »
Spanish Theft

so rapin yo ass is 'gentle gangsta'? ok...and yeah i don't look like a tourist in spain unless i got a camera with me or sumthin...unfortunately it said 'tourist' all over my homie's face, body etc lol, so i got them off by speakin spanish and not fallin for their tricks...if u have been to a city like catania, palermo or whatever u really shouldn't tho. but i was told a story bout ur town in malaga, about a boy who left a disco saturday night, vanished for a week, then got found half dead with one kidney taken out...that's shit u usually get in latin america, except that there they'll take out both and leave u dead, but still kinda crazy for europe

They'll try to rob anyone whether tourist or local. But it happens that tourists are a more easy victim, since locals we know what goes down around those places and keep our things under our reach. Matter of fact, most mothafuckas stealing shit are from Morocco, North Africa and South America. And about that story about the kidney... man, you're right, that shit is crazy for Europe, but shit like that it's starting to get usual (as usual as it can get) now that we have southamericans all over the place. We already have gangs here, fucking Latin Kings and so, we never had that shit before.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2004, 05:05:28 AM »
^^ sure they'll rob anybody, but they'll go for turistas first for obvious reasons: they are more likely to carry a lot of cash or other things that could be turned into plata (cameras, shine...) and they're most likely a lot less street smart than locals and therefore a lot easier to rob. So lookin like a tourist i think you are more likely to be targetted although they could care less whether their victim is spanish or not

and yeah i know bout the whole immigration thing in spain. especially the moros in the south, who take boat trips to algeciras and are chased by the cops at night and shit, quite crazy. those who make it are illegal, can't get decent job --> criminality. but illegal organ trade is sumthing that i think didn't really exist in europe like that maybe a decade ago (i could be wrong but i think so), so while i'm not impressed by stories about theft, mugging and robbery, this one kinda got stuck in my head and it was like 2 years ago, so i don't know how shit has been developping in spain since then

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2004, 05:23:57 AM »
Crazy shit happens every now and then, but it's still quite safe to live here. There's always certain areas in each city in which you better not get stuck at night, but that's like every other place.

I don't remember any other organ-traficking stuff since, and ETA seems to be weak lately. Small robberies are growing fastly though, because of the illegal immigration, like you said. There some racial tension in certain areas (el Barrio Chino esta cada vez mas lleno de sudamericanos, moros, pakistanies y putas...) but nothing new under the sun. I don't think Barcelona is any more dangerous (or safer) than your average big city.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2004, 05:43:36 AM »
^^ in southern europe they're prolly all similar, but i think if u go to stockholm or hamburg it ain't like that. ETA ain't done shit, might habe to do with zapatero replacing bitch ass aznar, but spanish politics is nothing i'm into that much, i guess u know better

y el barrio chino si esta lleno de pakistanies etc, pero por eso hay tambien unos aspectos (y tiendas) interesantes...de dia yo creo que si se puede caminar por las calles y mirarlo un poco, desafortunadamente esta practicamente al lado de La Rambla y asi que hay siempre unos turistas estupidos que se pierden alli de noche, solos y con joya y camaras. pero no lo conozco muy bien