Author Topic: The Fastest Gun's In The West, 15 page script!!!  (Read 394 times)

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Fastest Gun's In The West, 15 page script!!!
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2004, 02:31:10 PM »
stop lying like a bitch den you faggot.

Prove it!, thats all I will say.  You couldnt even prove to me last time when I asked you if you had actually saved the script.  Your full of shit.  No wonder you probably have no friends.

I can't be mean to you, since you did help me out in a way, so all I'm gonna say is THANK YOU!

bez

« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2004, 04:01:38 PM »
LOL can't prove shit.

Get off my dick you punk ass bitch.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2004, 04:45:17 PM »
LOL can't prove shit.

Get off my dick you punk ass bitch.

I can, but I have nothing to prove to you. If you were somebody of any importance, then yes I would prove it, but you aren't.

Punk ass bitch? LOLLLL just imaging your dorky ass say this makes me laugh

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2004, 04:53:08 PM »
Let me just let you in on something though.... here in Hollywood, you don't have to have a full script to make money... with an outline of the story... basically a summary of the plot... you can earn some cash... if you don't believe me, go ask somebody

This 15 page script will do just fine... let's just wait and find out

bez

« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2004, 08:37:56 AM »
Still lying hey...I feel bad for you.

"Here In Hollywood", LOLOLOLOL!

So what, now you are saying that you old sold the plot outline, not the actual 30 page script? 

lol...man your full of shit.  You can't prove shit because your just a liar.  Post up the first page of the script which you claim to of made money off, which company or people did you take it too and how much did you make?

Oh but wait, you are just full of shit so you will either say "I don't need to prove anything" or just make it up. 

LOL....this 15 page script is copyrighted unted the WGA, that means even if you did take it to somebody they can't use it. lol moron.  Its a working script anyway, production has started on it.