Author Topic: WHO ARE YOUR FAVORITE DIRTY SOUTH SPITTERS?  (Read 490 times)

::Mr. Hahn::

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: WHO ARE YOUR FAVORITE DIRTY SOUTH SPITTERS?
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2004, 12:02:36 AM »
Luda fo' sho.

Followed closely by....erm.....well.....8ball and MJG aint half bad....

To be honest, i dont mind Master P, Silkk either..but i think people are gunna give me shit for saying this..
Currently Training at:
www.VT1GYM.com

Gang Starr

"But they can't take the respect, that I've earned in my lifetime
And you know they'll never stop the furious force of my rhymes
So like they say, every dog has it's day
And like they say, God works in a mysterious way
So I pray, remembering the days of my youth
As I prepare to meet my moment of truth"

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2004, 02:54:03 AM »
There are rappers in the south? I thought all they did was yell over crunk beats...
thank you for backing me up so wonderfully

gangsta boo- she was the best 3-6 member...dj paul trash,juicy j trash,crunchy black what was purpose in the group..lord infamous okay at times.. koopsta was like the only member other than boo i could listen 2...paul n j was tight wit the beats..

gangsta boo was alright but Lord Infamous is better tho, and how is dj paul('s production) trash? I agree with Crunchy Black and Juicy J not bein good on the mic, but DJ Paul with Juicy J by his side ---> dope production

and as for koopsta, he tight yeah. u def gotta check out his new album if u haven't already, it's dope

SGV

« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2004, 06:19:55 AM »
Paul got an ill flow and Juice is hilarious (sorta like Mannie Fresh) on the mic. I dig em both. The only that should never touch a mic is Crunchy Black.

C-Swift

« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2004, 06:27:18 AM »
Hey off the record...I'm gettin FREE beats from K-Rino since he and I are BOTH at http://board.raptalk.net because he is a staff member there and we hit each other up on AIM and he's lacing me with somethin when he's done promoting his NEW album "THE HITT LIST."

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2004, 04:44:50 PM »
Hey off the record...I'm gettin FREE beats from K-Rino since he and I are BOTH at http://board.raptalk.net because he is a staff member there and we hit each other up on AIM and he's lacing me with somethin when he's done promoting his NEW album "THE HITT LIST."

k-rino is a cool dude..he is down to earth he aint big headed... he is also on this otherboard i be goin 2.. dude is chill..so is ganxta nip, klondike kat,psk-13, point blank all them spc cats..i have met em all except 4 whats his name pharoah.. he is on lock..thats tight he gettin at u with them beats...

also.. kill where did i say paul n j's beats r trash in the quote u quoted me sayin

i said they were trash rappers.. i mean..i been down with them since that live by ya rep shit..and the only reason i really dislike them.. is they made all that bullshit about the bone style and them jackin it...from 3-6  and they dont even use that style they claimed they originated ..

i mean lord infamous still do it at times... but black,paul,and juicy..lol nope.. how the fuck u go from worshippin the devil or talkin that demonic shit.. to bein ballers.. to bein syrup sippers??

i aint never in my life heard of a ballin devil worshipper that sips drank... them niggas are trend rappers.. whatever is big..they gone go out and do it to fit in.. its proven.. from what they do.. to them addin lil wyte..

carlton-bank$

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2004, 06:16:40 PM »
Stat quo,Chamillionare,Slim Thug and T.I

A-Trak

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2004, 09:06:53 PM »
luda, young buck, scarface.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2004, 05:06:14 AM »
[also.. kill where did i say paul n j's beats r trash in the quote u quoted me sayin

i said they were trash rappers.. i mean..i been down with them since that live by ya rep shit..and the only reason i really dislike them.. is they made all that bullshit about the bone style and them jackin it...from 3-6  and they dont even use that style they claimed they originated ..

i mean lord infamous still do it at times... but black,paul,and juicy..lol nope.. how the fuck u go from worshippin the devil or talkin that demonic shit.. to bein ballers.. to bein syrup sippers??

i aint never in my life heard of a ballin devil worshipper that sips drank... them niggas are trend rappers.. whatever is big..they gone go out and do it to fit in.. its proven.. from what they do.. to them addin lil wyte..[/b][/color]

lol @ ballin devil worshipper that sips drank. i see what ure sayin, and i don't like Paul, J & Black as rappers either and as for the bone stuff i never cared alot tbh. u didn't say their beats are wack, i know that, but u just said theyre 'trash' not 'trash on the mic' so i just couldn't know and hence pointed out how good their beats are

and that demonic stuff to me was always kinda similar to Lynch eatin babies or shit like that. i never took that serious, it was pretty tight when they did it, but if u look in the credits of Da Unbreakables, they all thank God profusely. they ain't even atheists, let alone devil worshippers

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2004, 06:41:30 AM »
Ok, now Little Brother are one of my favourite groups, I just wasn't classing them as "dirty south". If the thread had been your favourite southern rappers then I would have posted up Little Brother, but when you think "dirty south" I think of the majority of the people that others have listed in this thread, and therefore that is why I just left a dash, cause I'm not feeling any of the so called "dirty south" rappers that other people in this thread are listing. People have sent me snippits of these rappers that everyone is listing as being dope, and I just don't get it at all, half of them are wack, and the rest aren't anything special, so its not like i'm basing my opinion on a preconception of southern rap. Yeah I like Outkast, but I don't think they are amazing, and therefore to call them one of my favourites but have been stupid. I suppose if I was going to put anybody in this thread then it would be Scarface, but the rest of the "dirty south" rappers just ain't doing anything for me.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2004, 07:09:14 AM »
Ok, now Little Brother are one of my favourite groups, I just wasn't classing them as "dirty south". If the thread had been your favourite southern rappers then I would have posted up Little Brother, but when you think "dirty south" I think of the majority of the people that others have listed in this thread, and therefore that is why I just left a dash, cause I'm not feeling any of the so called "dirty south" rappers that other people in this thread are listing. People have sent me snippits of these rappers that everyone is listing as being dope, and I just don't get it at all, half of them are wack, and the rest aren't anything special, so its not like i'm basing my opinion on a preconception of southern rap. Yeah I like Outkast, but I don't think they are amazing, and therefore to call them one of my favourites but have been stupid. I suppose if I was going to put anybody in this thread then it would be Scarface, but the rest of the "dirty south" rappers just ain't doing anything for me.

hm, ok. you ain't feelin the beats either? I respect what you say and i understand it to a point, but have you ever heard "Diamonds & Wood" by UGK? The rapping is very decent and the beat is crazy and most importantly, it's the type of melodic slow reggae-rythm beat you only get from Southern hiphop and 9th don't make those either...another example would be the blues-influenced "Mississippi" by David Banner, or "Get Crunk" by Crooked Lettaz, which sounds absolutely NOTHING like what you define crunk as nowadays...no screaming, slow and very melodic beat, few bpm...that shit's why i love some of the south going beyond Little Brother and Cunninlynguists and why i don't like it when people act ignorant, but i'm not saying you do, i just felt like you left out something and might not know some stuff you could like. And I'm far from a Bonecrusher or Lil Jon fan, and neither I'm into a lot of Cash Money or No Limit for the record.

and as for the word dirty, i see that, but it's hard to draw a line as for that too. The classic song "Dirty South" was on one of the most 'conscious', contemplative and spiritual albums ever to come out of the south ("Soul Food"), so i wouldn't just match that term with the likes of Lil Jon and the Ying Yang Twinz automatically either...it's been around for longer than all that shit the south gets hated on for today

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2004, 07:24:01 AM »

hm, ok. you ain't feelin the beats either? I respect what you say and i understand it to a point, but have you ever heard "Diamonds & Wood" by UGK? The rapping is very decent and the beat is crazy and most importantly, it's the type of melodic slow reggae-rythm beat you only get from Southern hiphop and 9th don't make those either...another example would be the blues-influenced "Mississippi" by David Banner, or "Get Crunk" by Crooked Lettaz, which sounds absolutely NOTHING like what you define crunk as nowadays...no screaming, slow and very melodic beat, few bpm...that shit's why i love some of the south going beyond Little Brother and Cunninlynguists and why i don't like it when people act ignorant, but i'm not saying you do, i just felt like you left out something and might not know some stuff you could like. And I'm far from a Bonecrusher or Lil Jon fan, and neither I'm into a lot of Cash Money or No Limit for the record.

and as for the word dirty, i see that, but it's hard to draw a line as for that too. The classic song "Dirty South" was on one of the most 'conscious', contemplative and spiritual albums ever to come out of the south ("Soul Food"), so i wouldn't just match that term with the likes of Lil Jon and the Ying Yang Twinz automatically either...it's been around for longer than all that shit the south gets hated on for today

I haven't heard any of those particular songs you listed, but I've heard other tracks from those artists, and I wasn't really feeling them. I just don't think I can cotton on to the south, the slow tracks and then the crunk tracks both annoy me as much as one another. I've tried, but I just don't feel the large majority of the music coming out of the southern regions.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2004, 03:44:19 PM »

k-rino- the hardest nigga in the south skill wise.. he is 50 times better than face..been in the game same length as face..dude is overlooked horribly..

fat pat- he is no longer livin....he was sick as hell off the head and with the pen

lil keke- he is in the same rankin as pat a cold freestyler and pretty good with the pen

esg- best in tx pound 4 pound..sick with his pen, and off the head.. nobody in the south cant fuck with him..the real s.u.c freestyle king..he is like pat and keke combine..every last 1 of his albums was sick.

big pokey- the most slept on artist ..he has skills out the ass..he takes a shitty ass beat and murders it..people dont listen to poyo kuz of his production ..kuz the beats people give him r  ::) but if u actually listen to poyo u be like fuck them beats

z-ro- he can be sometimey..he good with pen..he cant freestyle if his life depended on it..in a sense he is like 2pac..pac couldnt freestyle jus like him..yet they are sick with a pen

big mello-if u didnt have mello...u wouldnt have scarface imo..alot shit face does came from big mello kuz they were boys back in the gap when he was livin..he is diverse as well.. dude can sing and flow

outkast- both of these cats jus change everytime they do sumthin...everybody else in the south does 1 thing..they do sumthin else..they are trendsetters

field mob- if u didnt have ball n mjg or ugk.. they would be number 2 to outkast

hawk- fat pat's big brother.. he was kinda weak at 1st..after pat died..mayne.. he showed his naked 4real..he has multi's out the ass and his rhyme scheme is sick

cee- lo - he is crazy on the mic..u dont know what he gone do or say..his vocabulary is off the chain

trae- instead of chamillionaire.. listen to some trae..not takin nuthin from koopa..but trae is sick..he is jus like ro..but he can freestyle, and his hooks r off the chain

lil wayne- he is the only original hotboy i liked..his punclines and his scheme is tight

paul wall- he been in the game now..4 awhile and still havent cursed..all the stuff i got of willican..and dude never said shit,fuck,bitch,pussy, barbra streisend(sp) cockmaster or none of that shit.. he is funny and nice 4 a white boy..i like paul better than koopa 4 some reason

cool breeze- i always said if the dungeon woulda waited..to drop his albums now..and jus did outkast shit.. niggas would like him more than ti..kuz ti aint nuthin but a cool breeze clone..imo they say the same shit almost..trap muzick aint shit but east points greatest hit w/ jus better production

big pic- tied 4 as coldest freestyler in the swishahouse when he was in the swishahouse..slim thug messed his rep up kuz he was bootleggin thats a whole nother story tho..but he is sick with the pen too..if he stay his ass out of jail..he could be a force..in tx..its a proven fact niggas will put him last on the mic kuz he will steal the show..like embarrass the nigga song he is on..if he is rappin 1st

big tiger- has the best ever released album from a swishahouse artist..its better than mike jones and magnificent's 1st round draft picks, archie lee's mista masta,paul wall and chamillionaire's album...he is the person tied with pic.. they are actually cousins..since they r family people jus stop fuckin with both of em..and both of em r the coldest out the northside..jus got a bad rep.. but go pick up his album i came to wreck..u wont skip not 1 song..

devin the dude- the only rapper in the game imo thats not worried about fame or whatever..this nigga is sick and funny on the mic..he could be a household name..like in people's faces in a major way if he leaves rapalot...lil j aint worried about promotion..if devin had some tight promotion... mayne he will be in another galaxy kuz he is like the perfect rapper...u'd think kuz dr. dre did his second album he would go atleast gold..but nigga still didnt.. heavily slept on..

lil flip - he pimped the rap game..with his double barcode usin ass lol...if he never used the same barcode on every underground he used in the beginnin...lol..he will still be underground..he is pretty good..funny..and has smarts... these other niggas strugglin..this nigga conned his way in to people faces..smartest rapper in the south hands down.. ti shoulda asked hump how did flip get big overnight...lol

killer mike- a beast on the mic

scarface- like it or not...face has fallin off..big time..he needs guest to show up on his albums to put some fire in his ass..older face albums rarely had over 2 guest rappers..now all his shit looks like a compilation

dj dmd- the dj quik of the south..dude is like quik but not with the voice..he has some beats 4 ya ass..and he is nice on his own beats

ugk- pimp c is stuck in a screwed up click time warp..he is still breakin boys off ..but his production skills is slept on..bun-b is jus underrated

eightball n mjg- mjg is funny as hell he be sayin funny as shit.. when it come to pimpin on the mic.. mjg can give suga free,too short,and all them other niggas a gooooood run 4 their money...eightball is jus a poet hands down..dude is cold..

koopsta knicca- he is sick..

indo g- he sounds jus like esg, he has esg double timin and stop and double time again flow.. he was the coldest member in hypnotize minds..imo

gangsta boo- she was the best 3-6 member...dj paul trash,juicy j trash,crunchy black what was purpose in the group..lord infamous okay at times.. koopsta was like the only member other than boo i could listen 2...paul n j was tight wit the beats..

slim thug- his voice is jus tight and he says some funny stuff at times.. give him the right beat he will get in a jigga like mode..and jus take it over...

whats up with 3-2  ?!?!?!?!?

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2004, 04:11:57 PM »

k-rino is a cool dude..he is down to earth he aint big headed... he is also on this otherboard i be goin 2.. dude is chill..so is ganxta nip, klondike kat,psk-13, point blank all them spc cats..i have met em all except 4 whats his name pharoah.. he is on lock..thats tight he gettin at u with them beats...

also.. kill where did i say paul n j's beats r trash in the quote u quoted me sayin

i aint never in my life heard of a ballin devil worshipper that sips drank... them niggas are trend rappers.. whatever is big..they gone go out and do it to fit in.. its proven.. from what they do.. to them addin lil wyte..

lord infamous and playa fly were easily the best mcs in three six. in their primes, the only lyricist from the south fucking with them was bun b. even t-rock, koopsta knicca, and skinny pimp were better than gangsta boo. the only "full mc" she was better than was crunchy black, and thats nothing to be proud of.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2004, 10:52:03 PM »

k-rino- the hardest nigga in the south skill wise.. he is 50 times better than face..been in the game same length as face..dude is overlooked horribly..

fat pat- he is no longer livin....he was sick as hell off the head and with the pen

lil keke- he is in the same rankin as pat a cold freestyler and pretty good with the pen

esg- best in tx pound 4 pound..sick with his pen, and off the head.. nobody in the south cant fuck with him..the real s.u.c freestyle king..he is like pat and keke combine..every last 1 of his albums was sick.

big pokey- the most slept on artist ..he has skills out the ass..he takes a shitty ass beat and murders it..people dont listen to poyo kuz of his production ..kuz the beats people give him r  ::) but if u actually listen to poyo u be like fuck them beats

z-ro- he can be sometimey..he good with pen..he cant freestyle if his life depended on it..in a sense he is like 2pac..pac couldnt freestyle jus like him..yet they are sick with a pen

big mello-if u didnt have mello...u wouldnt have scarface imo..alot shit face does came from big mello kuz they were boys back in the gap when he was livin..he is diverse as well.. dude can sing and flow

outkast- both of these cats jus change everytime they do sumthin...everybody else in the south does 1 thing..they do sumthin else..they are trendsetters

field mob- if u didnt have ball n mjg or ugk.. they would be number 2 to outkast

hawk- fat pat's big brother.. he was kinda weak at 1st..after pat died..mayne.. he showed his naked 4real..he has multi's out the ass and his rhyme scheme is sick

cee- lo - he is crazy on the mic..u dont know what he gone do or say..his vocabulary is off the chain

trae- instead of chamillionaire.. listen to some trae..not takin nuthin from koopa..but trae is sick..he is jus like ro..but he can freestyle, and his hooks r off the chain

lil wayne- he is the only original hotboy i liked..his punclines and his scheme is tight

paul wall- he been in the game now..4 awhile and still havent cursed..all the stuff i got of willican..and dude never said shit,fuck,bitch,pussy, barbra streisend(sp) cockmaster or none of that shit.. he is funny and nice 4 a white boy..i like paul better than koopa 4 some reason

cool breeze- i always said if the dungeon woulda waited..to drop his albums now..and jus did outkast shit.. niggas would like him more than ti..kuz ti aint nuthin but a cool breeze clone..imo they say the same shit almost..trap muzick aint shit but east points greatest hit w/ jus better production

big pic- tied 4 as coldest freestyler in the swishahouse when he was in the swishahouse..slim thug messed his rep up kuz he was bootleggin thats a whole nother story tho..but he is sick with the pen too..if he stay his ass out of jail..he could be a force..in tx..its a proven fact niggas will put him last on the mic kuz he will steal the show..like embarrass the nigga song he is on..if he is rappin 1st

big tiger- has the best ever released album from a swishahouse artist..its better than mike jones and magnificent's 1st round draft picks, archie lee's mista masta,paul wall and chamillionaire's album...he is the person tied with pic.. they are actually cousins..since they r family people jus stop fuckin with both of em..and both of em r the coldest out the northside..jus got a bad rep.. but go pick up his album i came to wreck..u wont skip not 1 song..

devin the dude- the only rapper in the game imo thats not worried about fame or whatever..this nigga is sick and funny on the mic..he could be a household name..like in people's faces in a major way if he leaves rapalot...lil j aint worried about promotion..if devin had some tight promotion... mayne he will be in another galaxy kuz he is like the perfect rapper...u'd think kuz dr. dre did his second album he would go atleast gold..but nigga still didnt.. heavily slept on..

lil flip - he pimped the rap game..with his double barcode usin ass lol...if he never used the same barcode on every underground he used in the beginnin...lol..he will still be underground..he is pretty good..funny..and has smarts... these other niggas strugglin..this nigga conned his way in to people faces..smartest rapper in the south hands down.. ti shoulda asked hump how did flip get big overnight...lol

killer mike- a beast on the mic

scarface- like it or not...face has fallin off..big time..he needs guest to show up on his albums to put some fire in his ass..older face albums rarely had over 2 guest rappers..now all his shit looks like a compilation

dj dmd- the dj quik of the south..dude is like quik but not with the voice..he has some beats 4 ya ass..and he is nice on his own beats

ugk- pimp c is stuck in a screwed up click time warp..he is still breakin boys off ..but his production skills is slept on..bun-b is jus underrated

eightball n mjg- mjg is funny as hell he be sayin funny as shit.. when it come to pimpin on the mic.. mjg can give suga free,too short,and all them other niggas a gooooood run 4 their money...eightball is jus a poet hands down..dude is cold..

koopsta knicca- he is sick..

indo g- he sounds jus like esg, he has esg double timin and stop and double time again flow.. he was the coldest member in hypnotize minds..imo

slim thug- his voice is jus tight and he says some funny stuff at times.. give him the right beat he will get in a jigga like mode..and jus take it over...

whats up with 3-2  ?!?!?!?!?

i forgot about chris(3-2)..and playa fly...

yea 3-2 if u wanna know whats up.. last i heard he is in and out of jail....when mike d.(s.u.c vet) goes in..3-2 comes out.. mike d comes out.. 3-2 goes in..like they playin tag.. he goes by pimpin chris now..he got a new alias or some shit..he dropped an underground like the beginnin of the year..it was tight..my cd grew some legs like 2days after i got so..i aint got that bitch nomore..and.. its hard to find.. he also does alot of guest apperances..he is on that trae cd that came wit 4 disc.., he is on big pokey's bad azz mixtape ..he has 3 albums comin out.. his album called bossman, he is suppose to be on the s.u.c album whenever that drops or whenever mike d keeps his ass out of jail..also peep this.. big mike of the geto boys..is finally out the pen.. and they finna put out a new convict album..niggas been fiendin 4 that 4 a minute ..now so.. the new convict album should be out like next year or sumthin... he is on alot of s.l.a.b mixtapes..

i know im missin alot stuff he is on this year.. i jus cant remember all of the tx albums he is on that has dropped..

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2004, 03:25:22 AM »
oh man.....I been fiendin for some new big mike :)