Author Topic: WHO ARE YOUR FAVORITE DIRTY SOUTH SPITTERS?  (Read 489 times)

C-Swift

WHO ARE YOUR FAVORITE DIRTY SOUTH SPITTERS?
« on: October 28, 2004, 09:30:04 AM »
Slim Thug
K-Rino
EIGHTBALL AND MJG
SCARFACE
B.G. (I'd rather peep his shit more since he ain't with Cash Money)
UGK
SOUTH PARK COALITION
T.I.
OUTKAST
GOODIE MOB
KAMIKAZE (CROOKED LETTAZ)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2004, 06:28:04 AM by Stealth Killa »

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
Re: WHO ARE YOUR FAVORITE DIRTY SOUTH SPITTERS?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2004, 10:55:17 AM »
right now?

It's Luda and Slim Thug (like a boss)!
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Throwback

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2004, 11:41:31 AM »
Andre 3000

cunnilynguists

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2004, 02:18:05 PM »
-

why are so many people with a good taste in east coast hiphop ignorant when it comes to the south? I just feel like 95% of Blackstar fans will prolly come up with such an answer or cockier versions of it. I'm not tryina start something, but hm, u don't like Phonte and Poo? Since everybody bitches about Petey Pablo being an example of bad southern rap, Little Brother must be southern rap too, coming from the same state. And what you think about "Soul Food"? "ATLiens"? "Southernunderground"? Bad albums? The south just gets hated on since crunk is big. "Fuck Lil Jon -> fuck the south" = "Fuck Snoop -> Fuck the west" = "Fuck Puffy -> Fuck the east, basically. that's just what gets on my nerves, even tho ur post wasn't particularly aggressive or cocky, but yeah i want u to tell me Little Brother or Outkast are wack...

PLANT

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2004, 02:53:11 PM »
Lil Wayne
Young Buck
Ludacris

& i dont know what it is about Lil Scrappy, but Im feelin his shit at the moment

SGV

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2004, 03:01:28 PM »

why are so many people with a good taste in east coast hiphop ignorant when it comes to the south? I just feel like 95% of Blackstar fans will prolly come up with such an answer or cockier versions of it. I'm not tryina start something, but hm, u don't like Phonte and Poo? Since everybody bitches about Petey Pablo being an example of bad southern rap, Little Brother must be southern rap too, coming from the same state. And what you think about "Soul Food"? "ATLiens"? "Southernunderground"? Bad albums? The south just gets hated on since crunk is big. "Fuck Lil Jon -> fuck the south" = "Fuck Snoop -> Fuck the west" = "Fuck Puffy -> Fuck the east, basically. that's just what gets on my nerves, even tho ur post wasn't particularly aggressive or cocky, but yeah i want u to tell me Little Brother or Outkast are wack...

Wow. Thank God I didn't say that. Had I did, this would erupt into 98908234 pages of why people don't hate the South, because they like Outkast and Scarface. LMAO.

Anyway, Chamillion, Paul Wall, Pastor Troy, Trick Daddy, Lil Keke, Killa Kyleon, Bun B, Kamikaze, Pitbull, Skip, Juvi, Lil Scrappy, T.I., Jody Breeze, Magic, Lil Wyte, Lord Infamous, Deuce Poppi, Big Gipp, Killa Mike, Slim Thug, Yung Ro, Lil Flip, Young Buck, Luda, 8-Ball, MJG, Pimp C, Wayne, etc. are all tight and all can spit. People hate on what they don't know about.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2004, 03:06:22 PM »

Wow. Thank God I didn't say that. Had I did, this would erupt into 98908234 pages of why people don't hate the South, because they like Outkast and Scarface. LMAO.

sorry, i didn't exactly get ur point

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2004, 03:18:24 PM »
Ludacris, Scarface, Outkast...and if you're considering LB to be "dirty south" then i guess then LB, Legacy and the rest of 'em from the JL...

it makes me laugh that every time somebody says they dont like something, it's considered hating...this was the perfect example...waitin left a dash in his reply, meaning he doesnt have any favourites from the south...automatically people jumped down his throat...unnecessary... 8)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2004, 03:26:18 PM »
^^ i didn't jump on his throat, u might have got me wrong. but i know he likes 9th wonder and LB and i don't assume he'll label Outkast and them wack, thing is when somebody says South, people think of Lil Jon and Ying Yang Twinz and are quick to say the don't like the south, or in many cases hate on it, because the south in their mind is personified by those crunk people. that's what i really don't like

PLANT

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2004, 03:51:55 PM »
I FEEL U ON THIS SGV.

davida.b.

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2004, 03:53:24 PM »
thing is when somebody says South, people think of Lil Jon and Ying Yang Twinz and are quick to say the don't like the south, or in many cases hate on it, because the south in their mind is personified by those crunk people.

exactly, thats just like a certain hippie that posts here. *Cough*Shallow*Cough*

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2004, 04:42:08 PM »

k-rino- the hardest nigga in the south skill wise.. he is 50 times better than face..been in the game same length as face..dude is overlooked horribly..

fat pat- he is no longer livin....he was sick as hell off the head and with the pen

lil keke- he is in the same rankin as pat a cold freestyler and pretty good with the pen

esg- best in tx pound 4 pound..sick with his pen, and off the head.. nobody in the south cant fuck with him..the real s.u.c freestyle king..he is like pat and keke combine..every last 1 of his albums was sick.

big pokey- the most slept on artist ..he has skills out the ass..he takes a shitty ass beat and murders it..people dont listen to poyo kuz of his production ..kuz the beats people give him r  ::) but if u actually listen to poyo u be like fuck them beats

z-ro- he can be sometimey..he good with pen..he cant freestyle if his life depended on it..in a sense he is like 2pac..pac couldnt freestyle jus like him..yet they are sick with a pen

big mello-if u didnt have mello...u wouldnt have scarface imo..alot shit face does came from big mello kuz they were boys back in the gap when he was livin..he is diverse as well.. dude can sing and flow

outkast- both of these cats jus change everytime they do sumthin...everybody else in the south does 1 thing..they do sumthin else..they are trendsetters

field mob- if u didnt have ball n mjg or ugk.. they would be number 2 to outkast

hawk- fat pat's big brother.. he was kinda weak at 1st..after pat died..mayne.. he showed his naked 4real..he has multi's out the ass and his rhyme scheme is sick

cee- lo - he is crazy on the mic..u dont know what he gone do or say..his vocabulary is off the chain

trae- instead of chamillionaire.. listen to some trae..not takin nuthin from koopa..but trae is sick..he is jus like ro..but he can freestyle, and his hooks r off the chain

lil wayne- he is the only original hotboy i liked..his punclines and his scheme is tight

paul wall- he been in the game now..4 awhile and still havent cursed..all the stuff i got of willican..and dude never said shit,fuck,bitch,pussy, barbra streisend(sp) cockmaster or none of that shit.. he is funny and nice 4 a white boy..i like paul better than koopa 4 some reason

cool breeze- i always said if the dungeon woulda waited..to drop his albums now..and jus did outkast shit.. niggas would like him more than ti..kuz ti aint nuthin but a cool breeze clone..imo they say the same shit almost..trap muzick aint shit but east points greatest hit w/ jus better production

big pic- tied 4 as coldest freestyler in the swishahouse when he was in the swishahouse..slim thug messed his rep up kuz he was bootleggin thats a whole nother story tho..but he is sick with the pen too..if he stay his ass out of jail..he could be a force..in tx..its a proven fact niggas will put him last on the mic kuz he will steal the show..like embarrass the nigga song he is on..if he is rappin 1st

big tiger- has the best ever released album from a swishahouse artist..its better than mike jones and magnificent's 1st round draft picks, archie lee's mista masta,paul wall and chamillionaire's album...he is the person tied with pic.. they are actually cousins..since they r family people jus stop fuckin with both of em..and both of em r the coldest out the northside..jus got a bad rep.. but go pick up his album i came to wreck..u wont skip not 1 song..

devin the dude- the only rapper in the game imo thats not worried about fame or whatever..this nigga is sick and funny on the mic..he could be a household name..like in people's faces in a major way if he leaves rapalot...lil j aint worried about promotion..if devin had some tight promotion... mayne he will be in another galaxy kuz he is like the perfect rapper...u'd think kuz dr. dre did his second album he would go atleast gold..but nigga still didnt.. heavily slept on..

lil flip - he pimped the rap game..with his double barcode usin ass lol...if he never used the same barcode on every underground he used in the beginnin...lol..he will still be underground..he is pretty good..funny..and has smarts... these other niggas strugglin..this nigga conned his way in to people faces..smartest rapper in the south hands down.. ti shoulda asked hump how did flip get big overnight...lol

killer mike- a beast on the mic

scarface- like it or not...face has fallin off..big time..he needs guest to show up on his albums to put some fire in his ass..older face albums rarely had over 2 guest rappers..now all his shit looks like a compilation

dj dmd- the dj quik of the south..dude is like quik but not with the voice..he has some beats 4 ya ass..and he is nice on his own beats

ugk- pimp c is stuck in a screwed up click time warp..he is still breakin boys off ..but his production skills is slept on..bun-b is jus underrated

eightball n mjg- mjg is funny as hell he be sayin funny as shit.. when it come to pimpin on the mic.. mjg can give suga free,too short,and all them other niggas a gooooood run 4 their money...eightball is jus a poet hands down..dude is cold..

koopsta knicca- he is sick..

indo g- he sounds jus like esg, he has esg double timin and stop and double time again flow.. he was the coldest member in hypnotize minds..imo

gangsta boo- she was the best 3-6 member...dj paul trash,juicy j trash,crunchy black what was purpose in the group..lord infamous okay at times.. koopsta was like the only member other than boo i could listen 2...paul n j was tight wit the beats..

slim thug- his voice is jus tight and he says some funny stuff at times.. give him the right beat he will get in a jigga like mode..and jus take it over...

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2004, 09:32:27 PM »

Anyway, Chamillion, Paul Wall, Pastor Troy, Trick Daddy, Lil Keke, Killa Kyleon, Bun B, Kamikaze, Pitbull, Skip, Juvi, Lil Scrappy, T.I., Jody Breeze, Magic, Lil Wyte, Lord Infamous, Deuce Poppi, Big Gipp, Killa Mike, Slim Thug, Yung Ro, Lil Flip, Young Buck, Luda, 8-Ball, MJG, Pimp C, Wayne, etc. are all tight and all can spit. People hate on what they don't know about.

^^forgot bout m boy pitbull

Right now, Luda, Pitbull, Young Buck, Slim Thug, T.I., ESG..are all who im feeling as of now from the south...ooooohhhweeee!

DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2004, 11:26:25 PM »
There are rappers in the south? I thought all they did was yell over crunk beats...