Author Topic: Most/Least Favorite Female MC's  (Read 242 times)

C-Swift

Most/Least Favorite Female MC's
« on: October 31, 2004, 01:57:46 PM »
Who are they?

mauzip

Re: Most/Least Favorite Female MC's
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2004, 02:06:04 PM »
lareece is probably my most favorite :)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2004, 02:22:50 PM »

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2004, 03:12:34 PM »
I can't listen to any female MC for a whole album.  I thought that Jean Grae/9th Wonder bootleg would be good but she puts me to sleep.  The production was very solid but she's too boring.
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

davida.b.

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2004, 03:14:11 PM »
Most: tie between Northern State & Lauryn Hill

Least: Sarai

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2004, 03:16:48 PM »
u need to kno what songs to listen to by Jean Grae. Jean Grae and Old Foxy Brown. i cant stand Lil Kim and Shawna is horrible, she has no talent what so ever

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2004, 03:20:42 PM »
Most: Jean Grae, Rah Digga, and old L Boogie...

Least: Lil Kim & Foxy Brown

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2004, 03:34:00 PM »
There are a lot of shitty female MCs but the worst has/had to be Amil.  How she got a record deal is beyond me.
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2004, 03:38:26 PM »
Best: Mystic

Worst - I would say Amil, but I have to go with Shawnna just because she's such a disgrace to her father, one of the greatest Blues singers of all time.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

davida.b.

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2004, 03:42:08 PM »

Worst - I would say Amil, but I have to go with Shawnna just because she's such a disgrace to her father, one of the greatest Blues singers of all time.

Who's her father?

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2004, 03:52:46 PM »

Who's her father?

Check my sig, Buddy Guy. The man who had the most influence on Jimi Hendrix and Stevie Ray Vaughan.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

davida.b.

« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2004, 04:17:00 PM »

Who's her father?

Check my sig, Buddy Guy. The man who had the most influence on Jimi Hendrix and Stevie Ray Vaughan.

Oh word, he's her father?? Didn't know that.

Don Breezio

« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2004, 04:18:43 PM »
Best: Jean Grae

Worst: Amil/Shawnna/Lil Kim/khia (the whores of the rap game)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2004, 04:18:55 PM »

Who's her father?

Oh word, he's her father?? Didn't know that.

Yeah, I read about it in XXL a few months back. I was surprised.

Paris

Suga Foot

« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2004, 04:21:59 PM »
Best: Lady of Rage

Other Good Ones:  Lauryn Hill, Kia Kadiri

Other than those ones, I'm not really feelin any other female MC's.