Author Topic: Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga  (Read 187 times)

Trauma-san

Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
« on: October 31, 2004, 07:34:14 PM »
Anybody got this game? I bought it a couple days ago, it's fun as hell! The best thing about it is, the game pretty much makes fun of itself and doesn't take itself serious.  The little storyline is rediculous, and there's all kinds of stupid shit you have to do to get past levels and such.  For instance, I was playing a section yesterday where Luigi gets stuck in a barrel... Mario accidentally turns some machine on, and it lifts Luigi up to the top of the level... to get him down, you have to run up these slanted ramps, and jump over barrels that are rolling at you, A-La Donkey Kong... when Mario finally breaks Luigi back out of the barrel, Luigi goes "Mario!!!!" and Mario goes "Luigi!!!" and they grab each other and start crying.  LOL

The whole games like that, stupid and funny.  Really entertaining. 

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2004, 11:34:13 PM »
lol yea i had it when i had my SP, very good game ,check out papermario 2 i heard its jus like Superstar saga like with tha funny stuff n everythin

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2004, 06:45:23 AM »
Yeah, I'm gonna get that one when the price goes down.  I can't afford to spend 50 bucks on games, that's ludicrious.  When I was younger, I used to buy games for like 80 bucks for the SNES, glad those days are gone!

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2004, 04:37:03 PM »
Yeah, I'm gonna get that one when the price goes down.  I can't afford to spend 50 bucks on games, that's ludicrious.  When I was younger, I used to buy games for like 80 bucks for the SNES, glad those days are gone!

lol yea i rememba buyin this southpark game for n64 for like $100cdn  :-\

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

DAYUM

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2004, 05:43:00 PM »
bought it the first day it came out i already beat it too but i think i gave it to my little cousin its a real easy game i like how the speak a lil italian too... but im a big fan of Marios RPG games im thinkin about getting a game cube just to play the new paper mario 2 cuzz i loved the first one

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2004, 07:21:22 PM »
Basically, Nintendo first party games (especially Mario) are always very very entertaining.  I knew before I bought it it would be good, but this is actually better than I expected. 

BL7

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2004, 04:48:18 PM »
I always wanted this game. I still don't have a GBA. :'( As for Paper Mario 2, I got it. It's fun as hell, and easy, except for the last boss.