Author Topic: Lick a shot for 10 new body bags coming home  (Read 181 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Lick a shot for 10 new body bags coming home
« on: November 09, 2004, 06:25:05 PM »
U.S. troops powered their way into the center of the insurgent stronghold of Fallujah on Tuesday, overwhelming small bands of guerrillas with massive force, searching homes along the city's deserted, narrow passageways and using loudspeakers to try to goad militants onto the streets. As of Tuesday night, the fighting had killed 10 U.S. troops and two members of the Iraqi security force, the U.S. military announced. The toll already equaled the 10 American military deaths when Marines besieged the city for three weeks in April

http://story.news.yahoo.com/fc?cid=34&tmpl=fc&in=World&cat=Iraq

Hopefully by the time Uncle Sam flattens an already flat city and kills a few hundred more civilians, youll see some more body bags comin home
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Lick a shot for 10 new body bags coming home
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2004, 07:12:05 PM »
its a shame

Thirteen

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2004, 09:01:40 PM »
you're not gonna cheer about the 20-25 iraqis dead in the one attack the us did.... come on, your team has alot of catching up to do

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2004, 11:03:24 PM »
U.S. troops powered their way into the center of the insurgent stronghold of Fallujah on Tuesday, overwhelming small bands of guerrillas with massive force, searching homes along the city's deserted, narrow passageways and using loudspeakers to try to goad militants onto the streets. As of Tuesday night, the fighting had killed 10 U.S. troops and two members of the Iraqi security force, the U.S. military announced. The toll already equaled the 10 American military deaths when Marines besieged the city for three weeks in April

Hopefully by the time Uncle Sam flattens an already flat city and kills a few hundred more civilians, youll see some more body bags comin home

that's so gay how you cheer on people dying

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2004, 01:25:46 AM »

that's so gay how you cheer on people dying

But it's okay when it's Iraqis or any other non-Americans dying, right?

Don Seer

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2004, 01:35:59 AM »
no.. cheering on anyone dying is a bitch move

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2004, 01:37:25 AM »
That's how I see it...

Rain

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2004, 01:47:51 AM »

R.I.P. for those deceased on both sides, and may those grieving for the lost be comforted

and cheering for death really aint cool
"We need to find courage, overcome
Inaction is a weapon of mass destruction"
- Faithless - Mass Destruction

"It's better to help people than garden gnomes."
- Amelie (2001)

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."
- Franklin Roosevelt

"Power to the people, not the governments."
- Chuck D

"The possibility of physical and mental breakdown is now very real. No sympathy for the Devil, keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride."
- Raoul Duke

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2004, 12:08:02 PM »

No its not, invading countries you have no business being is a bitch move. Hell fuckin yeah Tech is happy when Uncle Sam loses another GI joe, hell fuckin yeah. If all 130,000 American troops get gassed tomorrow, Christmas is coming early to Techs house.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2004, 12:12:07 PM »

No its not, invading countries you have no business being is a bitch move. Hell fuckin yeah Tech is happy when Uncle Sam loses another GI joe, hell fuckin yeah. If all 130,000 American troops get gassed tomorrow, Christmas is coming early to Techs house.

How would react/feel if I said:

Christmas is coming early if all muslims who support osama get nuked tomorrow?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2004, 12:19:06 PM »

How would react/feel if I said:

Christmas is coming early if all muslims who support osama get nuked tomorrow?

It would be horrible and disgusting. Because there is no comparison between me and my position and the example u just made. Muslims who support Osama support an extention of revenge against an imperial aggressive power. Its the legitimacy of that revenge (suicide bombings and civilians centres) thats up for debate, but surely no one in their right mind can deny a Muslim the right to strike America.

As for your friends in Iraq, they are illegally in a country. They have no business being there. They have invaded for the sole purpose of furthering Israeli national interests, so fuck every one of them there. You fuckin pussy Americans always want Techs sympathy, fuck no u aint gonna get it.

Of course the village idiot here will make a direct link between killing Muslims as a proper analogy but that doesnt work. There is no justification for killing a Muslim, that Muslim only wants to right a wrong.

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2004, 12:24:54 PM »

Woodrow

« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2004, 12:29:44 PM »
but surely no one in their right mind can deny a Muslim the right to strike America.
And you wonder why people don't take you seriously...

tommyilromano

« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2004, 12:39:16 PM »

You are a fuckin weirdo. Why do you refer to yourself in 3rd person? Where do you live? I hope not in the US...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2004, 12:50:08 PM »
^ Little boy, not now.

Englewood, I know why people dont take me seriously, because When Tech opens his mouth, these fools get lost. International affairs? Lol Whats that? Dont compare me to others here Engle, dont try to delegitimize my views by gathering TOT reaction, you and I both know that 99% of this board aint fit to have a fuckin conversation with me.

And seeing as that you compare Muslim civilians who have a certain ideological persuation to a FUCKIN SOLDIER IN A LAND THATS NOT HIS, THERE FOR ILLEGAL REASONS, I will include you in that 99%.

G'day maam.

- Lewis Carroll