Author Topic: Mayhem in Motown - Artest vs. Ben Wallence/Crowd  (Read 837 times)

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Mayhem in Motown - Artest vs. Ben Wallence/Crowd
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2004, 12:26:05 AM »

Ron Artest : 2 year suspension, no pay.

??? are u serious?

Ben Wallace was the dumbfuck who started this whole mess in the first place.

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2004, 12:44:26 AM »
O'Neal knocked that fool the fuck out!  But was that before or after he had that chair thrown at him?  You gotta take that shit into account... if you just had a fucking chair thrown at you and you see this dude still fucking with your teammate, you ain't gotta sit their and ask questions... you gonna hitting people and then ask questions.

I think Artest, Jackson, O'Neal, and Wallace should all be suspended 1-5 games and review the tapes and start arresting fans who threw anything.

BTW... Artest went after the wrong person at the beginning.  If you review the tape, it looks like it was the girl who threw the cup.  Jim Gray from ESPN says that it was dude with the white hat, but I think it was the girl who threw the cup.  If anyone should get paid off of this it should be the dude that Artest went after first, cuz I don't think it was him that threw the cup.

Peace  8)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2004, 01:24:23 AM »
Why would Artest get two years?!  All of his shit was provoked by either being socked, confronted ON THE COURT, or the receiving end of a flying object.  I understand Stephen Jackson though

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2004, 01:41:42 AM »
Embarrased to be a Pacers and NBA fan.

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2004, 02:00:28 AM »

i bet u michael jordan jus shakin his head...lol... he knows how artest is 1st hand..nigga fucked jordan up in a couple pick up games..on jordan's last comeback...when his ribs got broken..who u think did it...ask michael finley...lol

artest finally took dennis rodman's and bill lambier(sp) bad boy spot... it was up 4 grabs him or rasheed...this solidified the badboy crown..

he will get the worse of the outcome of all of this on the cool...

if somebody threw sumthin 2 1 of them niggas up in them offices i wanna know they would react? stern betta recognize...

that was the 1st hitta quitta in the nba i have seen since.. larry " grandmama" johnson south dallas dropped alonzo mourning..he hit him and knocked alonzo and van gundy ass down...lolllllll

those fans gone learn.. u can call em all the shit u want... but why u wanna fuck up and throw some shit..u already got their attention by callin them out their name... but when u throw shit..thats jus like u hittin them..and crazy as ron ass is.. u deserve to get fucked up......

The Watcher

« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2004, 05:11:17 AM »
if i was a player & fans started throwin shit at me, i would knock them the fuck out too, i think its justified
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2004, 05:28:43 AM »

lbc213

« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2004, 08:29:20 AM »
damn shit was crazy, 8 minute video-version => http://www.spursreport.com/FIGHT.wmv

EDIT: LINK DOWN
« Last Edit: November 20, 2004, 09:02:01 AM by lbc213 »

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2004, 08:37:52 AM »
I saw that, that shit was ugly.

I think the NBA needs to send a message here. This was just way out of control and was bound to happen.

First off:
All fans throwing stuff should be arrested and charged with battery, disorderly conduct, etc.

Players:
Ben Wallace: 20 game suspension, no pay.
Jermaine O'Neal: 60 game suspension, no pay.
Ron Artest and Stephen Jackson: 2 year suspension, no pay.

That's how I'd handle it.

lol 2 year suspension, get the fuck outta here.

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2004, 08:39:50 AM »
they started the video (on espn) where artest jumps into the stands and slams the guys head into the armrest (well thats what i thought he did dont know for sure).

Then they show the fat kid in the white pistons jersey. Artest slugs him hard. then o neil runs up to the same kid and hits him in the same place. I thought that was kinda funny that the kid got slugged by two huge guys.

I think whoever started the whole thing should get the most (suspension wise) and the other players who were involved should get something less, but still something.

Artest isnt a new player. He's known for being a loose cannon. Why on earth would you start something with him?

Sikx

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • pulu<3hewi
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2004, 08:42:03 AM »
damn shit was crazy, 8 minute video-version => http://www.spursreport.com/FIGHT.wmv
aint workin homie

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2004, 08:42:38 AM »
can anyone post up a link to a full higher quality video of this (that 8 minute one doesnt work)

it would be greatly appreciated.

lbc213

« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2004, 09:03:31 AM »
Other link, hope this one still works => http://students.washington.edu/tkz/Fight.avi

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2004, 09:13:07 AM »
HUGE THANKS FOR THE LINK!

Doggystylin

« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2004, 10:06:42 AM »
LMAO HOLY SHIT this is GANKSTUH! damn i wish i was there so i could help the pacers and throw a couple punches at the pistons and their fans, artest and o'neal are the mans! i give them gankstuh props!