Author Topic: Mayhem in Motown - Artest vs. Ben Wallence/Crowd  (Read 838 times)

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Re: Mayhem in Motown - Artest vs. Ben Wallence/Crowd
« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2004, 11:19:05 AM »
Sure, Ben Wallace overreacted, but the one who should be punished the most is that fan, 'cause he triggered off the chaos.
First it was the Vibe Awards beatdown, now this...lol, what's next? Man, I love the entertainment industry ;D

pappy

« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2004, 11:28:31 AM »
Sure, Ben Wallace overreacted, but the one who should be punished the most is that fan, 'cause he triggered off the chaos.
First it was the Vibe Awards beatdown, now this...lol, what's next? Man, I love the entertainment industry ;D

actually it was ben wallace that trigged off the whole thing.  If he didnt act like a bitch when he got fouled, not even a hard foul at that, this never would happened

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2004, 11:34:26 AM »
WTF? There was like 45 seconds left in a decided game and Artest tackled the shit out of him from behind for no reason...Artest is easily one of the dumbest people in the NBA...And damn, Stephen Jackson is even dumber. :-\

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2004, 11:39:29 AM »
Ben Wallace was dumb for retaliating like that. The fans are retarded fuckers for acting like they have something to do with the game.... those fuckers are there to watch the game, not turn it into the XBA... seriously, I think the WWF or WWE whatever it's called these days is considering a merger with the NBA after that. Anyways, fuckin fans are retarded... stupid white boys got what they had coming to them... acting hard just because they're behind a rail... then when they see some 7 foot tall black guy comin' at them, they shit their pants worse than Trauma being confronted by a big Arab named Abdul...

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2004, 11:41:30 AM »
WTF? There was like 45 seconds left in a decided game and Artest tackled the shit out of him from behind for no reason...Artest is easily one of the dumbest people in the NBA...And damn, Stephen Jackson is even dumber. :-\

It wasnt even a flagrant foul. Plus,  no matter what the lead ur opponent shouldnt get easy baskets

Don Seer

« Reply #50 on: November 21, 2004, 12:03:56 PM »
i never saw so many tall people in one place

pappy

« Reply #51 on: November 21, 2004, 12:41:45 PM »
tackled the shit outta him, it wasnt even a hard foul

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: November 21, 2004, 01:26:01 PM »
LoL@everyone who's not a Pacers-Fan and defends Artest's actions
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

bez

« Reply #53 on: November 21, 2004, 01:29:55 PM »
truly some of the crazyest sports footage I have ever seen right there.

Absolutely stupid as fuck though.  Instead of maybe just swearing at the fans or gesturing, the dude jumped over, what the fuck did he think was gunna happen.

Did anybody spot the big dude in the cream top hitting one of the players, that was the shit.  A little dude in a blue top throws some weak punches to the back of the players head and the player turns around and throws some back, then this biggggg dude comes over and smacks the player about like he was his bitch.  

Fucking awesome though.

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #54 on: November 21, 2004, 01:36:57 PM »
I used to be a Ron fan. He completely fucked over our whole team this season. He didn't even get the right fucking fan. I already was pissed off at him for his rap album/rnb album bullshit asking for time off, now he's made himself 100% untradeable, and proven to be a nutcase. Hes not all there. Awful hard to support a man like that.

And fuck Ben Wallace. It wasn't even that hard of a foul. It's called making someone earn thier shot. He was just pissed at the fact they were getting beat down, and probably some anger still over Ron getting the DPOY last year over him.

The fans of Detroit are fucktards.

But fuck Ron for being a nutcase and completely fucking over our team this season.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: November 21, 2004, 02:37:56 PM »
What Ben Wallace did was something that happens all the time in the NBA...Ron Artest took it to another level...Unbelievable.

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #56 on: November 22, 2004, 09:58:45 PM »
Ben wallace shouldnt have made such a big deal out of getting fouled, but artest shoudnt have made a huge deal out of a plastic cup, I mean its not like you need to defend yourself when you get a plastic cup thrown at you, its not a threat or anything but still he goes and tackles that poor muthafucka in the stands, and apparently it wasn't even the guy who threw it, I think he deserves what he gets..but I think wallace should get more than six games

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #57 on: November 22, 2004, 09:59:26 PM »
Oh and did reggie miller really get suspended for 1 game???