Author Topic: Jamal...  (Read 277 times)

Doggystylin

Jamal...
« on: November 23, 2004, 05:56:57 PM »
UCLA is big, man the public policy building is freaky as fuck, no one on any of the floors, some resident evil type shit, i was lookin for the arts library lol...but anyways, you tried that burger joint a lil down the block from in n out on gayley? i think its called buck fiftys, it was pretty dope. the place next to it sucks though their sandwiches bread is all chewy like its old as hell.

mrtonguetwista

Re: Jamal...
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2004, 06:06:35 PM »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2004, 06:06:56 PM »
LOL

ey Sag, you go to UCLA? Or are you juss perpetratin?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2004, 07:09:17 PM »
Yea bro the campus is huge... Public Policy isn't even one of the big buildings... you know that grassy area with the 4 old buildings surrounding it... those buildings are huge...

Buck-fifty's is the name of the sandwich place... I used to kick it in Westwood like 2-3 years ago... me and my homies would roll down there... pick up some Middle Eastern girls at Habibi's and occasionally fight some Persian Jews from 310... those were the days...

Yo... if you ever come on campus... go inside Powell Library... that's where all the Irooni Jendehs are  :)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2004, 07:20:09 PM »
FUC A PERSIAN JEW. LMAO DAMM, ONLY IN L.A. =)

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2004, 07:25:24 PM »

Yeah that's what we said... LOL... me and all these Afghan & Persian homies would roll down there and those yahoods would try to start shit... and we'd always have like big ass brawls in the middle of Westwood... I remember during the summer we fought the same group of guys 3 times in 2 weeks... they always came back with more ppl and still got their asses beat...

The school Doggy goes to is full of 'em

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2004, 07:31:34 PM »

Yeah that's what we said... LOL... me and all these Afghan & Persian homies would roll down there and those yahoods would try to start shit... and we'd always have like big ass brawls in the middle of Westwood... I remember during the summer we fought the same group of guys 3 times in 2 weeks... they always came back with more ppl and still got their asses beat...

The school Doggy goes to is full of 'em
Hell yea, those were the days

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2004, 07:34:07 PM »
^ wtf? lol

u like that pic in tot? ;D

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2004, 07:37:38 PM »
lol...I dont even wanna know how you found a Klan pic..hahah

Doggystylin

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2004, 08:11:39 PM »
lol HEY im 310 bitches! anyways yeah my school IS full of them, hell this whole area is jewish are you kidding? i dont mind em though, they hook me up and shit in school so im keepin it cool with em, i couldnt get anywhere in the film industry if i wasnt cool with them. gotta keep the buisness mentality

anyways, what you mean public policy IS a building, its over in north campus, arts library is in it. and yeah i saw powell library the other day, didnt have time to be fuckin around though, lol, and what you tryin to say, you USED to kick it in westwood? and what now you dont? you go to fuckin UCLA, lol

btw i was rollin through westwood today with a USC shirt on, everyone was lookin at me like i was bin laden or some shit, lol

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2004, 08:24:24 PM »
lol HEY im 310 bitches! anyways yeah my school IS full of them, hell this whole area is jewish are you kidding? i dont mind em though, they hook me up and shit in school so im keepin it cool with em, i couldnt get anywhere in the film industry if i wasnt cool with them. gotta keep the buisness mentality

anyways, what you mean public policy IS a building, its over in north campus, arts library is in it. and yeah i saw powell library the other day, didnt have time to be fuckin around though, lol, and what you tryin to say, you USED to kick it in westwood? and what now you dont? you go to fuckin UCLA, lol

btw i was rollin through westwood today with a USC shirt on, everyone was lookin at me like i was bin laden or some shit, lol

Yeah, I when I was in high school in the valley, me and my homies would roll down to Westwood on weekends... Now I live here, and all the bitches are on campus anyways...

USC shirt in Westwood? SUICIDE...
At the basketball game, if they see someone in the stands wearing a red shirt (doesn't even have to be USC), the band + all the people in the stands start pointing and yelling TAKE OFF THAT RED SHIRT.... LOL...

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2004, 08:26:01 PM »

Yeah, I when I was in high school in the valley, me and my homies would roll down to Westwood on weekends.
Hell yea, those were the days. ;D

lol

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2004, 08:32:07 PM »

Yeah, I when I was in high school in the valley, me and my homies would roll down to Westwood on weekends.

lol

lmao...how old are you
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2004, 08:33:27 PM »

lol

lmao...how old are you
???

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2004, 08:39:22 PM »

lol

lmao...how old are you
???
nevermind

you went to UCLA?
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008