Author Topic: speeding tickets  (Read 279 times)

Thirteen

speeding tickets
« on: November 24, 2004, 03:06:03 PM »
well i got my first today.....8 years without one... the end of an era

mauzip

Re: speeding tickets
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2004, 03:09:19 PM »
 :boohoo:

Thirteen

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2004, 03:14:26 PM »
lol it wasn't too bad, just a bit surprising. the cop was cool about it, he took 10 mph off because of my military id but i'm still stuck with going 15 mph over

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2004, 03:22:38 PM »
i got pulled over twice in the last week. Both speeding.

Jome

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2004, 04:11:24 PM »
I'M GLAD THEY CAUGHT HAZARDS LIKE YOU, A DANGER TO SOCIETY YOU ARE!!They should have arrested you for bribing the copper with your military ID, but oh well, maybe next time.  :D

What's the fine you got.. ??

mauzip

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2004, 04:13:29 PM »
I've only had one ticket in my life. I was on my bike in the shopping center and the police didn't like that. It was about 25 bucks lol

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2004, 04:30:14 PM »
my 1st ticket was speeding 60 in a 45 and a dui...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2004, 05:18:46 PM »
I'M GLAD THEY CAUGHT HAZARDS LIKE YOU, A DANGER TO SOCIETY YOU ARE!!They should have arrested you for bribing the copper with your military ID, but oh well, maybe next time.  :D

Damn, you don't think speeding is a danger to society? You really are a moron.

pappy

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2004, 05:23:50 PM »
i got pulled over once, doing a 70 in a 40.  the cop took my license to check it out n shit an when he got to his car some1 must of called him for something major going down he ran back to my car an tossed my license to me an said slow down and he jetted out of there.  Never knew what happened, all i know is i didnt get a ticket lol.

Jome

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2004, 05:31:42 PM »
Damn, you don't think speeding is a danger to society? You really are a moron.

Ridiculous speeding is of course a hazard, but getting stopped for barely crossing the speed limit on roads that have ridiculously low limits is NOT a danger.

My grandpa used to be head chief of the traffic police in my city, and when I asked him why police always put up their lasers on the BEST roads with the LEAST accidents, instead of the WORST roads with the MOST accidents, he said "budgets, sad to say".

So there you have it, the police wants to make as much money on speed controls as possible, INSTEAD of reducing the risk of accidents, and possibly saving lives. And don't tell me it's any difference in U.S. where money rules all..
Police might put up a front for TV or newspapers doing a control on a accident ridden place, but once the cameras are off, they go back to where they can get as much money in the least possible time. You learn something new every day.  ;)

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2004, 06:01:39 PM »
I've only had one ticket in my life. I was on my bike in the shopping center and the police didn't like that. It was about 25 bucks lol

Don't tell us half of the story... you left out the part about you telling kids you'll let them ride your bike if they let you touch them...

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2004, 09:26:36 PM »
I got two tickets while i was 16 (im 17 now). 1 was going 45 in a 35. One was going 45 in a 30 (but he only gave me 35mph).

So my license is now on probation and i cant (legally) drive past midnight until im 18. Im going to be buying a radar detector so i can speed.

ecrazy

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2004, 09:58:15 PM »
i got pulled over once, doing a 70 in a 40.  the cop took my license to check it out n shit an when he got to his car some1 must of called him for something major going down he ran back to my car an tossed my license to me an said slow down and he jetted out of there.  Never knew what happened, all i know is i didnt get a ticket lol.

Same thing happened with me one time, i yelled at the cop cuz he kept lecturing me, i knew i was getting a ticket for sure, but then i just hear him say "GIVE THEM THEIR ID's HURRY UP, ad he threw them thru my window and boned out....

We Fly High

« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2004, 10:34:39 PM »

So my license is now on probation and i cant (legally) drive past midnight until im 18.

haha that fucking sucks.

Thirteen

« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2004, 12:23:14 AM »

i don't know the fine i get yet, the counties around me are doing pretty shitty and the state has been trying to get all their money so i heard they might just drop it to a parking ticket so the city gets the money.... i'm looking at about a $30-$100 fine taking in worst/best case scenario