Author Topic: X to the Z  (Read 570 times)

IzUwitIt

Re: X to the Z
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2004, 02:55:41 PM »
damn, what woz it, a few weeks ago everyone sayin X fell off? Now he drops a classic? It's not classic by my standards, but is a solid album, my favourite from tha west this year and I aint jus sayin this coz X is my favourite artist. It's solid and has some real nice cuts.

Jome

« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2004, 07:37:48 PM »
isn't this the advance? so most of the tracks wont be on the REAL album.

Anywayz..this adavance album alone shits on any other westcoast mainstream released (213 and snoop dogg included)

Yeah, but the retail tracklist got the same tracks as the advance..
Damn, what is Sony thinking.. the album gets leaked and they respond by pushing it back.. :grumpy: They should take a note from Interscope..

Hopefully they'll remove Motherfucker, and Saturday Night Live for the retail, and add Grown Man Business & What is it feat. Krondon.
There's no Rockwilder this time though, Front 2 Back & Release Date was crazy.  :-\

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2004, 08:41:08 PM »
Cold World is sick. I'm also digging that cut with the Ice Cube sample, I can't think of the name now.

I thought the advance was good after listening to it a couple of times.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Bomb-A®

« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2004, 08:56:13 PM »
solid album

fav song: criminal set: BACK TO CRIMINAL SET.....THEY CANT CATCH ME YET!!!

peace

soopa-man

« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2004, 10:41:43 PM »
Yo Man "Back 2 To The Way It Was" Is Probably The Best Shyt Xzibit Has Showcased Lately...The Album Really IS Dope But This Track And "L.A.X." Are On Some Other Shyt... Rock Influence With Guitars But Still Hip Hop Not Like Cypress' Hill's Rock Shyt...He Spits Real Shyt...His Last Verse Is From The Supposed J-Ro Diss Freestyle Over Baby's "what Happened To That Boy"...It's Dope Because All The SAS Members Are A Part Of It More Than Once...And Mitchy Is On It 3 Times (Klack!Klack!)...I Think There Should Be More Songs On It Only Wack Track Is "Scent Of A Woman" The Rest Grow On You "Muthafucka"(Bumps In THe Ride)...The Others Are Simply Dope