Author Topic: EMINEM LIVE IN GERMANY .. Lol  (Read 409 times)

Sikx

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • pulu<3hewi
Re: EMINEM LIVE IN GERMANY .. Lol
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2004, 08:34:52 AM »
taking into consideration how often he dresses up as a bitch too.. makes you wonder

If I was Dre i'd make sure to keep an acurate distance to this fruity mothafucker

Seems like Dre didn't wanna be part of Em's fag talk in Rain Man neither.. so Em had to sample his "yeah" from the bitch please II recording..
u made me crack ;D

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2004, 10:07:36 AM »
taking into consideration how often he dresses up as a bitch too.. makes you wonder

If I was Dre i'd make sure to keep an acurate distance to this fruity mothafucker

Seems like Dre didn't wanna be part of Em's fag talk in Rain Man neither.. so Em had to sample his "yeah" from the bitch please II recording..

I remember this funny ass bit from an old MTV interview. It was both Em & Dre interviewed at the same time. They asked about how Em had dressed up as Britney in the Real Slim Shady video. I don't remember the exact lines of course, but it was somethin like this:

Em: "I made sure I got out of those clothes as fast as possible."
Dre: "Bullshit. We had to fuckin wrestle him outta that dress."

It was funny as fuck. ;D

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2004, 08:53:00 AM »
^^^^Lol
Thanks for the links Dedicato...

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2004, 08:10:54 PM »
After releasing cathartic, teenage angst onto his previous 3 albums, I guess now since Eminem has lost his awesome talent and abundant wit, all he has left is his stoopidly mordant world-view, and burp, fart, and ass jokes.  Money and fame have given him left time to drown in his own pool of despondency and brood over how unfair his poor life has been to him.  Encore will quickly become a novelty record. 

One more proof that hip-hop is dead.... And that we need to bring back the Black Power movement in hip-hop.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

davida.b.

« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2004, 08:19:55 PM »
After releasing cathartic, teenage angst onto his previous 3 albums, I guess now since Eminem has lost his awesome talent and abundant wit, all he has left is his stoopidly mordant world-view, and burp, fart, and ass jokes.  Money and fame have given him left time to drown in his own pool of despondency and brood over how unfair his poor life has been to him.  Encore will quickly become a novelty record. 

One more proof that hip-hop is dead.... And that we need to bring back the Black Power movement in hip-hop.

You love repeating yourself don't you? Look, why don't you do something more productive than going on the computer, like, oh I don't know, die?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2004, 08:28:43 PM »

You love repeating yourself don't you? Look, why don't you do something more productive than going on the computer, like, oh I don't know, die?

Hip-hop is the greatest modern day form of art, I am simply trying to elevate the level of discussion, but more than anything, I just miss hip-hop and still love it because it represents something of my past.  This is one of the illest hip-hop discussion forums on the internet, so for that part of me that still cries over the death of hip-hop, because in a sense it represents the death of my childhood, so I must come on here and discuss hip-hop.  I'm not trying to beef with anyone, I just love the art form, and most the cats on here are nostalgic hip-hop heads like myself.  So just let me post a thought here and there, and if you don't like it, don't read my posts.

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2004, 12:25:03 PM »
Infinite, i know you're not bad at managing to sound eloquent, but i suggest you think about what message all this stuff you keep repeating so persistently contains. Cause i speak for many saying that message is rather stupid and not as differentiated and thoughtful as you keep trying to come across the way you talk