Author Topic: where's all those laker threads  (Read 539 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: where's all those laker threads
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2004, 02:02:51 PM »
lol... by the way I wont be so sure with the playoffs..

You've already proven your basketball knowledge...0.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2004, 02:12:08 PM »
lol... by the way I wont be so sure with the playoffs..

You've already proven your basketball knowledge...0.

lol don't be mad just cause lakers totally lost their status.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2004, 03:00:36 PM »
It must suck being an NBA fan when you can't even watch the games live...Get out of here with your 0 credibility, ayashole.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2004, 03:13:34 PM »
It must suck being an NBA fan when you can't even watch the games live...Get out of here with your 0 credibility, ayashole.

next time try to be more on-topic, and less out for insulting people.
for your informayayashion, I do watch games live now and then, like when I come home at 2:30 A.M. on weekends, that's just the time when NBA-Games start here. next.

good job on the karma-diss. keep it up.
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2004, 03:16:51 PM »
I love it when they blame you for their karma...That's how you know you're the victor.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2004, 03:20:26 PM »
I love it when they blame you for their karma...That's how you know you're the victor.

yup that's right, you're obviously the victor when you can't win on a linguistic basis so you have to rely on karma-dissing the respective person.

also, it's dope when all you can come up with is a reply like this:

Please be quiet now. It's for your better.
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2004, 03:23:22 PM »
Dude, I already proved you wrong...I dunno what else you want?...PeACe

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2004, 05:19:02 PM »
LMAO @ some of these laker fans...ok so the played sacramento good..so what they still LOST...it seems some of you are settling for this...well they played well...shit with shaq that game would've been over in the third quarter..get used to watching a medicore team this season..unless you wanna check out a team on the rise...the clippers..who might actually beat out the lakers for the 8th seed in the west 8)

acbaylove

« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2004, 05:50:51 PM »
LMAO @ some of these laker fans...ok so the played sacramento good..so what they still LOST...it seems some of you are settling for this...well they played well...shit with shaq that game would've been over in the third quarter..get used to watching a medicore team this season..unless you wanna check out a team on the rise...the clippers..who might actually beat out the lakers for the 8th seed in the west 8)

Man it's not a problem. Get it. We will all remain Lakers fans no matter what.

Smooth

« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2004, 05:54:07 PM »
Yeah Clippers are on the rise for sure, ive watched every raptors game this year and the clippers were the 2nd best looking team outta like 11  teams they faced, there REALLY athletic, and they take it to the rim and get to the foul line a hell of alot...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

acbaylove

« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2004, 06:05:45 PM »
Yeah Clippers are on the rise for sure, ive watched every raptors game this year and the clippers were the 2nd best looking team outta like 11  teams they faced, there REALLY athletic, and they take it to the rim and get to the foul line a hell of alot...

Yeah, and they lost and got outrunned by the Lakers, who played Showtime against them.. ::)

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2004, 07:50:07 PM »

LOL...the game would not have been over in the 3rd quarter, Miami has been struggling to beat teams...games have come down to the wire, anyway the season just started.....14 games in and you're already talking about the playoffs....Lakers are a brand new team, have injuries, haven't played up to their potential yet.... ::)

Smooth

« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2004, 08:48:56 PM »

Yeah, and they lost and got outrunned by the Lakers, who played Showtime against them.. ::)

That's one game buddy, Im talkin about the team as a whole and how they generally play, teams can have good and bad games, and that was a bad game. It's not like I took a jab at your lakers or somethin so chill clown ::)
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2004, 09:44:11 PM »
Damn, I'm a Clippers fan, being from Los Angeles they're my 2nd team behind the Lakers...But honestly, come April, Lakers will be ranked way higher than the Clippers, even though the Clippers finally are on a rise...The Lakers are about to boom once everything comes together...PeACe

acbaylove

« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2004, 01:50:55 AM »

That's one game buddy, Im talkin about the team as a whole and how they generally play, teams can have good and bad games, and that was a bad game. It's not like I took a jab at your lakers or somethin so chill clown ::)

I'm totally relaxed. 8)