Author Topic: where's all those laker threads  (Read 541 times)

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
where's all those laker threads
« on: November 27, 2004, 08:59:46 AM »
ha...dont see all those laker fans talking shit anymore...how bout the MEDICORE lakers  8) what i tell yall..they're a 500 team...and kobe isnt shit without shaq 8)

mauzip

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: where's all those laker threads
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2004, 11:41:20 AM »
From what I'm watching, they are a good team, great scorers, but their defense sometimes lacks, and they are not as well functioning as a unit. Kind of what I expected from them at first. As the year progresses, I expect them to do better and make the playoffs. If they are over .500 and are not yet gelled together, then they will do great once they do get used to each other. Prediction, at least 2nd round of the playoffs.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2004, 12:09:21 PM »
WTF? You must be smokin' crack man...The Lakers I'm watching are doing AWESOME for a new team...They just held up with Sacramento for a whole game...Sacramento is a veteran team, and obvious championship contenders...Come on, admit it, the Lakers aren't as bad as ya'll thought they would be this year...Let the injuries cool, and give them some more time to come together as a team...Come playoff time, shit is about to get surprising....PeACe

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2004, 03:04:25 PM »
Lakers will make the playoffs..easily...but how far they go...we'll see  ;D
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

ecrazy

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2004, 06:05:49 PM »
LA Has A New #1 Team In Town -----THE CLIPPERS!!!!!!!!!

Just You Watch And See

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2004, 11:54:17 PM »
WTF? You must be smokin' crack man...The Lakers I'm watching are doing AWESOME for a new team...They just held up with Sacramento for a whole game...Sacramento is a veteran team, and obvious championship contenders...Come on, admit it, the Lakers aren't as bad as ya'll thought they would be this year...Let the injuries cool, and give them some more time to come together as a team...Come playoff time, shit is about to get surprising....PeACe

we are watching the same team, we just word it different. Dogg, I see it like this, right now, they are over .500, and they are not playing the best basketball they can. They are missing team chemistry, which is to be expected considering only 2 starters return from last year, and only one has been playing. I knew they'd be good, and they will be fine once they get used to being teammates. A lot of what I'm seeing is players getting the ball when they don't expect it.

Now as for the Kings being title contenders, once they lost Vlade, that went out the window. Their time has past. Still a great team, but you over state the Kings. They will be in the playoffs, they'll be good, but get past the Spurs or the T-Wolves, I doubt it. The Lakers are not at their best and they struggled to beat them. I don't see the Kings in the finals.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2004, 02:10:39 AM »
^^^lmao at overestimating Vlade like this because he's a Laker now, LOL...
Kings are a better team than last season, because Webber is better in shape.. Miller >>>>> Vlade
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2004, 02:42:09 AM »
Doesn't matter...That Sacramento team had trouble beating LA...Given the fact that Sac is ranked way higher than LA, Sac shoulda' blown the Lakers out...But it's not happening this year...Lakers are gunna surprise ya'll, especially in the playoffs...PeACe

acbaylove

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2004, 03:31:28 AM »
Lakers are gunna surprise ya'll

Plus they have a very young team. So i think they'll surprise them all in the future too. I'm satisfacted.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2004, 09:26:39 PM »

Woodrow

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2004, 12:34:04 AM »
as much as i hate sayin it bein a Kings fan and all...i wouldnt count the Lakers out. Like its been said they are a youg team and its very early in the season. Dot get me wrong if they fall flat on thier face ill be the first one to laugh and smile the widest  ;D...but as for now im keepin my mouth shut.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2004, 05:32:15 AM »
I'm satisfacted.

Me too.
Same here.

lol... by the way I wont be so sure with the playoffs..

because: Suns & Sonics look good so far so there's a good chance they're making the playoffs
Spurs, Mavs, Kings, Wolves definitely make the playoffs.

so 2 playoff spots are left
for these teams: Denver, Lakers, Clippers, Portland, Utah & Houston.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

akaDRooPY

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2004, 11:24:29 AM »
san antonio will win 2-3 championships during this decade