Author Topic: Strong evidence that Michael Jackson is being framed  (Read 295 times)

Trauma-san

Strong evidence that Michael Jackson is being framed
« on: December 04, 2004, 09:46:26 PM »
I've been knowledgeable of this for months, but hadn't found a good article that expressed it exactly until today... check this out.  Basically, the accuser's mother, has a history of suing people; her son stole something from J.C. Penny's one time, and when the security guards followed them into the parking lot outside; she claimed they molested all of them, and sued for 3 million dollars, eventually settling out of court.  The boy's father has stated he thinks Michael is innocent, and that she rehearsed and even scripted out things for the children to say during the J.C. Penny's incident; also, it's been revealed this past week that the woman has been diagnosed as a paranoid schitzophrenic.  Interesting read.  If you *STILL think that Michael isn't being setup, I don't think anything else will sway your opinion.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jackson defense loses bid to conduct mental testing of accuser, family

11/30/04
By DAWN HOBBS

NEWS-PRESS STAFF WRITER

A judge denied a request Monday by Michael Jackson's defense team to conduct mental testing of the entertainer's young accuser and his family, but is allowing the lawyers to subpoena existing psychological, medical, financial and military records about them.

The defense probe into these areas indicates the lawyers are compiling information in an attempt to attack the credibility of the accuser's mother -- who they claim made up the child molestation accusations against their client and allegedly used similar techniques for financial gain in the past.

During Monday's pretrial hearing in Santa Maria, Senior Deputy District Attorney Ron Zonen objected to defense subpoenas for such documents, claiming the requests were an "undue invasion of privacy, confidentiality and privilege."

However, Superior Court Judge Rodney Melville noted the prosecutor is not an attorney for the family and, therefore, cannot claim that those documents should remain confidential.

Judge Melville ruled the defense may subpoena such documents but must notify the subjects of the records that they have five days to file an objection, which he would then consider before releasing the papers.

The high-stakes legal wrangling is in preparation for the trial, scheduled to begin Jan. 31. Mr. Jackson has pleaded not guilty to all charges. A gag order prohibits attorneys from discussing the case.

Prosecutors have maintained the alleged victim's family is not after money and that there is plenty of evidence to support the allegations.

The documents sought by the defense are believed to include confidential psychiatric reports linked to a civil lawsuit filed by the accuser's mother against J.C. Penney Co. after her son was detained for alleged shoplifting in 1998. The reports, obtained by the News-Press and NBC, are from a 2001 psychological evaluation of the mother, the boy and his brother by a psychiatrist hired by J.C. Penney. The reports describe her as delusional and state that she may have made up allegations that a J.C. Penney Co. security guard attacked her and her children and then sexually molested her.

During Monday's pretrial hearing, Mr. Zonen noted that defense lawyers were seeking the mother's gynecological records, which he said "constituted harassment."

In response, defense co-counsel Robert Sanger said, "I don't want to take cheap shots at the sound bites about gynecological records, but there's very good reason for those that I don't want to go into right now."

In response to the alleged 1998 J.C. Penney incident, the mother filed a $3Êmillion lawsuit against the company, which dropped the shoplifting charges against her son and paid $137,000 to the family. The documents obtained by the News-Press and NBC were compiled by Dr. John Hochman, identified as an assistant clinical professor in the Department of Psychiatry and Neurology at UCLA. It was noted in court Monday that the family's civil attorney, Larry Feldman, filed an objection to the defense subpoena of medical records; however, it's unclear if these are the Hochman records.

Quoting the mother, Dr. Hochman said that after the J.C. Penney incident, she "saw a gynecologist due to irregularities in her menstruating and she was this way because her body was traumatized and 'every hormone in her body was being released.' .Ê.Ê. There is no evidence confirming (the mother's) testimony she had to get her hormones straightened out due to the mall episode."

The family complained to the psychiatrist of headaches and nightmares after the incident. The children were also fearful "the bad people from J.C. Penneys" would come to their house and hurt them, Dr. Hochman said in the report.

Dr. Hochman noted that the mother did not want to answer questions and frequently claimed memory loss about her life before the incident. "She said she didn't want to remember anything about her prior psychiatric treatment. .Ê.Ê. She didn't remember where (her son) took dancing lessons."

She frequently buried her head in her hands. "She was far more upset talking about the mall episode than about her son's bout with cancer. Her general demeanor alternated between a blunted state and tearful hysteria."

The boy indicated the incident was "more frightening" than the year he battled cancer, and his brother said it was "worse," Dr. Hochman's report stated.

The psychiatrist noted that he thought the interviews with the boy and his brother were rehearsed. He also noted "doubtful aspects" of the testimony by the family, including that it was "impossible" for all family members to have "identical stories years later."

The police, the doctor stated, saw no injuries and heard no complaints of sexual abuse. Those charges were added to the complaint two years later.

The mother insisted that "prior to the mall incident she was living an ideal and extraordinarily virtuous life," Dr. Hochman stated.

Defense lawyers also appear to be gearing up for an attack on the grand jury process. In response to their requests, Judge Melville on Monday ordered that the defense be given transcripts of the grand jury selection process and of written communications between grand jurors and prosecutors during the secret proceedings. The News-Press learned that the defense also subpoenaed materials the county jury commissioner used to select grand jurors. The jury selection process here is now under review by the state Supreme Court.

Trauma-san

Re: Strong evidence that Michael Jackson is being framed
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2004, 09:55:28 PM »
Oh, and please notice that most news organizations aren't reporting this.  They're just reporting that Michael was denied being able to adminster psychological exams; all the while, though, he has access, and will use, the psychological exams already conducted on the woman, including all the J.C. Penny information.  Now; why would the news ignore a story like that? ... because it shows that Michael probably didn't do it, and that doesn't fit the salacious story they're pushing on him. 

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2004, 04:44:24 AM »
I'm witchu. Never believed it in the first place.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2004, 05:14:53 AM »
props on the article

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2004, 05:33:55 AM »

i been sayin what u been sayin since it 1st came up... i still wonder why they never holla'd at carlton banks,webster and kevin... to see whats up wit mike,... kuz them niggas shoulda been the 1st 1's to sue michael... and they healthy..and had money at the time...

dont make sense..he pass up that good rich healthy ass... 4 some on they death bed broke as fuck booty...

he is bein set up 4real....

this reminds me of the episode of when bill cosby had offered this white lady a lid 4 her cup of coffee..and she kept tellin him no...and the bitch wasted it on her clothes..and he offered to pay 4 everything..and she said no. and was like thanks 4 offerin..u so kind....then weeks later the bitch sued kuz she seen other people sue 4 the same thing...

she was on some monkey see monkey do shit...

they gone get enough of fuckin wit mike.. 1 day he gone snap..and start beatin the shit out these people..then people gone be like this nigga is even crazier...jus let the nigga one himself...he aint fuckin wit nobody...

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2004, 08:07:43 AM »
My opinion has always been that Michael Jackson is INNOCENT

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2004, 08:08:20 AM »
props as far as im concerned MJ is innocent.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2004, 09:00:22 AM »
Wow, I've always thought Michael was innocent but everybody I live with thinks he's guilty.  Dude's just a nice guy, and no way he did all this shit.  He makes pretty poor descisions in terms of how things appear, how things look to people, i don't think he understands that... but i don't think he's done any of it.

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2004, 09:06:53 AM »
Now he's been accused of this before. Are you just referring to his innocence in this paticular case, or all of them?

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2004, 04:27:43 PM »
^ This is of course about this case.  I feel he was also innocent in the other case, and there is a MOUNTAIN of evidence showing he was being framed on that occasion, as well.  I could list it, but I've done so several times in the past, and people seem to have a short memory; so I don't see what good it would do. 

eNgIeS

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2004, 07:35:59 PM »
Anyone who thinks Michael is guilty is just a ignorant moron IMO. Which doesnt suprize me to see most Americans think he's guilty, just like most americans think those parents killed there daughter in the mid 90's (you know the beauty pagent one)

Its not the American peoples fault, its the biased scandolous media. As Pac said "you can sell em your soul but they'll be on you till a niggaz ghost"

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2004, 01:03:44 AM »
Now he's been accused of this before. Are you just referring to his innocence in this paticular case, or all of them?

Well, I was referring to this case, but I think he was innocent in the other one too.  The superficial mass media has loved to take the piss on him ever since he started to look more hideous.

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2004, 06:45:01 AM »
Jackson's mouth swabbed for saliva

12/5/04

By DAWN HOBBS

Pop star provides sample to deputies for DNA testing

NEWS-PRESS STAFF WRITER

In the latest bizarre twist in the Michael Jackson case, the pop star helicoptered into Neverland Valley Ranch on Saturday morning so that sheriff's deputies could swab his mouth for evidence, sources told the News-Press.

The authorities' visit came a day after they conducted an unexpected raid on the ranch. They requested a saliva sample from Mr. Jackson for DNA testing, the sources said, and he agreed to return Saturday to give one.

Mr. Jackson was cooperative during the process, which entailed using a cotton swab to wipe the inside of his mouth, the sources said.

It's unclear exactly how prosecutors will use the sample in their child molestation case against the entertainer. Samples for DNA testing were taken from Mr. Jackson's mattress during the initial raid last November, when a convoy of 70 law enforcement officers descended on the sprawling Los Olivos ranch to scour it for evidence. When the mattress samples were compared to the DNA of the accuser, tests showed they did not match.

The latest raid came two months before the scheduled start of trial and just before the judge's Monday deadline for each side to exchange "discovery," which are materials generated during each of their investigations.

Legal observer Laurie Levenson said it was unusual to be gathering DNA evidence so late in the case, but not unprecedented. Prosecutors could be trying to corroborate statements from witnesses that they have just found out about, said Ms. Levenson, a professor at Loyola University School of Law and a former federal prosecutor.

"Until you are really getting ready for trial and talking to witnesses, you don't always know what is important," she said.

On Friday morning, authorities served a search warrant for the DNA sample and authorized investigators to measure and photograph rooms in Mr. Jackson's residence for trial exhibits, sources said. Such orders for DNA are common in criminal cases, but usually are sought through a court motion rather than search warrant.

Mr. Jackson was at home with his children when about a dozen law enforcement officers and prosecutors showed up. Mr. Jackson left shortly after, because his children were upset by law enforcement's startling arrival, sources close to the entertainer said. His lead defense lawyer, Thomas Mesereau, came from Los Angeles by helicopter and remained at the ranch until authorities left about eight hours later, around 5:15 p.m.

Mr. Mesereau drove back to the ranch at 8:30 a.m. Saturday to meet with Mr. Jackson, who arrived alone in his private helicopter. Defense co-counsel Robert Sanger drove up about 9:30 a.m. Authorities arrived about a half hour later. Everyone left shortly after 11 a.m. Unlike Friday, when news vans and satellite trucks lined Figueroa Mountain Road, a lone NBC News van with a camera crew sat outside Neverland's main gate.

Mr. Jackson pleaded not guilty in April to child molestation and conspiracy charges. Trial is set to begin Jan. 31 with jury selection.

A gag order in the case prohibits attorneys from commenting.

It's unclear why the prosecution did not gather basic measurements during the initial raid of Neverland on Nov. 18, 2003. It is also not known why prosecutors waited until a year after charges were filed and seven months after a grand jury handed down a 10-count indictment against Mr. Jackson to obtain his DNA.

The tactics are reminiscent of the 1993 child molestation investigation involving Mr. Jackson. Months after the initial raid of the ranch a decade ago, officers returned to photograph Mr. Jackson's genitals to corroborate the alleged victim's description. That case crumbled when the accuser's family received a multimillion-dollar settlement from the entertainer in a simultaneous civil suit.

More than 100 warrants have been served over the last year authorizing searches of everything from storage lockers, phone records and bank accounts to private residences of Mr. Jackson's associates. Dozens of these warrants were served within the last couple months, eliciting criticism from Mr. Jackson's lawyers, who accuse Santa Barbara County District Attorney Tom Sneddon of conducting "discovery by search warrant" and say he should instead be using the less intrusive means of a subpoena.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notice the DNA samples on Mike's bed don't match, and  the D.A. seems to be fishing for things.  You watch, this shit is going to get blown out of court by Michael's lawyers, they don't have shit on him. 

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2004, 07:11:22 AM »
props on the article...i truly believe that people are using the fact that he settled out of court the first time as motivation to try this shit again...i think they see somebody who is very naive and vulnerable and hope that he will probably choose to go that route again to avoid the court case...altho he probably doesnt realise that if hes innocent and went through the case, and was proven innocent, then it would maybe provide some closure and prove a deterrant for others who may think of accusing him...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Trauma-san

« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2004, 07:23:20 AM »
There's a new law in California, passed after his first settlement, that says if there is a case involving child molestation, the family has to win a criminal Case, before they can file a civil case.  That's why there's no money in this case yet, they cannot sue him for financial reasons UNTIL they win this civil case... so ultimately, Michael couldn't settle out of court with them if he wanted to.  He's going to beat the ticket, I wish somebody would have made him do that the first time.

The first time around was a totally different matter.  For instance; the father of the boy never called the police.  That's right, he never called the police when his son allegedly told him what Michael had done; instead, he called a lawyer, and sued Michael for 40 million dollars or whatever.  Upon first meeting Michael to talk to him about it after the accusation, with lawyers present trying to work out a settlement, the child's father walked up and gave Michael a smile and a hug upon meeting him.  What a fucking joke.  There are also tapes that exist of the father telling a colleage over the phone how he was going to set Michael up, etc. but were inadmissable as evidence.  The first case had even less evidence behind it than this one, he never ever should have settled out of court. 

There was also a THIRD case, shortly after the first one back in the early 90's.  One of jackson's housekeepers claimed Jackson had done stuff with her boy, blah blah blah, and he also chose to pay HER off.  Stupid, stupid mistake.  The lady's story later changed several times, and got more and more salicious as she was offered more and more money by different tabloids.  It was obvious to everybody that the lady just duped him, but it was too late after he'd already coughed up the money. 

On the other side, you've got thousands of children visiting Michael's house a month on field trips, or because he invites the children's hospital or the urban elementary schools up there to play in the park or in the arcade or theatre, or in his zoo.  None of them have said a damn thing ever happened, add on top all the famous celebrity children Michael has known and it's really a no-brainer.  The profile of a child molestor, as everyone knows, is to molest as many children as they possibly can.  How many times have you heard about the girl's soccer coach who abused 60 girls? Or the guy at the daycare who was caught abusing 20 or 30 kids.  These things always escalate, and the D.A. has been practically BEGGING anybody else to come forward, and none have.  If he was a child molestor, he would have done it over and over and over again with every kid around him.  He would have freaked out over MaCaualay Culkin, I mean lets think about this here.  That's got to be a child molestor's dream right there.

Also, child molestors don't go on television and tell news organizations that they sleep with children.  That would not be a very smart thing to do, unless you truly were innocent and had nothing to hide. 
« Last Edit: December 06, 2004, 07:27:56 AM by Trauma »